General & Others Why was Blackbeard scared of Hancock lol?

Inconsistent writing?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Now all of a sudden Haki can just straight up nullify Devil Fruit powers like it’s Sea Prism Stone lite, before it just offered the ability to hit power users that normally could not be touched, and if you didn’t notice how sloppy and inconsistent that move was it looks even worse in hindsight.

Blackbeard hyped for being able to cancel powers completely with the Yami Yami to the point where Ace was extremely shocked and even Whitebeard couldn’t use his quakes, both are familiar with haki and one is at the top of the verse.

So why in the hell was a Yonko with superior haki and a hax Devil Fruit that specifically nullifies powers stressing over Boa Hancock potentially turning him to stone??? This was only like 3 chapters ago!!!

There is no way this wasn’t an on the fly ass-pull from Oda just so he could show female Law. Like this mf had to have literally just thought of that because there is no way this is the first time he would mention it if it was an actual idea he had from the start.

This is him trying to patch the hole he made by making Devil Fruit powers so damn broken, like before now you couldn’t possibly make me believe ANYONE could beat Fujitora, what’s stopping him from launching mfs into space or crushing them into the earth’s core outright?

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
When you’re stone you’re basically dead. You aren’t conscious, when the three Kuja were unpetrified in AL they had no recollection of anything happening in the time between being petrified and being awakened. You can’t use Haki in that state.

Law was still fully conscious this chapter, and it seemed it took a fair bit if effort to turn himself back into a man. He couldn‘t do it in a petrified state.

I don’t especially care for this use of Haki but it doesn’t contradict what happened in Amazon Lily.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When you’re stone you’re basically dead. You aren’t conscious, when the three Kuja were unpetrified in AL they had no recollection of anything happening in the time between being petrified and being awakened. You can’t use Haki in that state.

Law was still fully conscious this chapter, and it seemed it took a fair bit if effort to turn himself back into a man. He couldn‘t do it in a petrified state.

I don’t especially care for this use of Haki but it doesn’t contradict what happened in Amazon Lily.
This ^^

Yeah very logical explanation. Thread better off locked now I’m satisfied somewhat. Teach still looks like a jobber since he has the Yami and was still scared