Speculations Why "Wings" does not mean Zoro = Sanji in strength

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji propaganda

Anything that can on surface look favourable but in reality when digging is not is blown and hyped to an exponential degree

Sanjj die hard stans:
"Zoro is shit, Zoro is a loser, Zoro is weak"

Also the same Sanji stans:
"Sanji is definitely very close to Zoro, if not equal to Zoro"

These guys are hilarious.

Like when they were "Sanji will fight King" "The fight will be a 2 vs 2 between Wings and Calamities, fighting as equals" "King is not the right hand man" "Zoro doesn't have CoC" "Zoro will never get Adv CoC"

All these claims aged well:luffylaugh:

The equal (or close) in strength (or power) thing has always been a (popular) headcanon even during the M3 "era"... Fans have been wrongfully using the obsolete term "M3" and the new term "Wings" especially the powerscalers...

And here it is one of our special friends
Not to mention that it's an incredibly narrow minded and surface level view.

The Doriki stuff doesn't even count swordsmanship (as stated by Spandam) and only measure physical strength and rokushiki mastery, so the real gap is wider (not too much of course, but it's still wider).
On the bounty side King has an extra 100 milion price, so even here we have that 1.39 B +100 M, even if the latter is not part of a bounty it's still a price on King's head, and it works as extra portrayal for King which Queen can only dream of.

And what about wingz shit? Yes, Zoro is a wing and all, but at the same time he's also more than that.
He's also one of the "Leader of the New Era" and also this works as an extra portrayal which Sanji can only dream of.

So my suggestion is to start to see the things considering the whole picture and not only the things that fit the agenda.

Yes, Sanji and Zoro can have a couple of parallels that help Sanji to set apart from the rest of the crew, but don't forget about Luffy-Zoro's parallels that help Zoro to set apart from Sanji himself

Last edited:
Simple answer: Sanji fans will always be against us zoro boys. Deep down they know Zoro can kill Good and Evil Sanji. Maybe Horny Sanji has a better chance. lol (Zoro is blocking Sanji path from a girl that would let him smash) He might have a better chance ngl

So when Zoro becomes WSS, there will be a few that will say Sanji is on his level. because something with wings or that one time when they fought guys that can bench around the same weight.. I know, I dnt get it either. :josad:

Sanjifans thought and some of them still think that oda was putting Sanji's at Zoro's tier when he said the wings stuff :milaugh:
Instead of using RHM or LHM he used the wings concept because it was more symbolic but doesn't surprise me they have a low reading comprehension because muhh dorikis,bountys,next to each other,arguing....
Zoro is the RHM or the right wing/2nd stronger comparable at characters like King,katakuri,Marco,ben,rayleigh,shiryu....
Sanji is the LHM or left wing/3rd stronger comparable to gaban,Queen,smoothie,jozu/ace,lucky roo....

Wings just mean that they're equal in helping Luffy to be the PK. Both have 100 points each.

Zoro's strength scores 95 + 5 for other stuff such as leadership/advice.

Sanji's strength scores 50, his cooking 25, his tactics/stealth/saving people and other stuff 25.

They both have roughly equal contribution, NOT EQUAL STRENGTH.

Many Sanji fans hold the insanish habit of using any weak source of hope to install a Sanji = Zoro propaganda :sanmoji:
When I first watched One Piece I thought Zoro and Sanji were almost equal, but once I actually started analyzing the series I noticed that was quite far from the truth. I think that it's important to be unbiased and understand that there will always be a gap between Luffy and Zoro, as well as Zoro and Sanji, that fluctuates depending on who powers up when. Generally though, Zoro is closer to his captain.
Post automatically merged:

Sanjj die hard stans:
"Zoro is shit, Zoro is a loser, Zoro is weak"

Also the same Sanji stans:
"Sanji is definitely very close to Zoro, if not equal to Zoro"

These guys are hilarious.

Like when they were "Sanji will fight King" "The fight will be a 2 vs 2 between Wings and Calamities, fighting as equals" "King is not the right hand man" "Zoro doesn't have CoC" "Zoro will never get Adv CoC"

All these claims aged well:luffylaugh:
Yeah it's pretty contradictory to constantly shit on a character in order to bring him to your favourite character's level... wouldn't that mean you're roasting your own favourite?

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
When I first watched One Piece I thought Zoro and Sanji were almost equal, but once I actually started analyzing the series I noticed that was quite far from the truth. I think that it's important to be unbiased and understand that there will always be a gap between Luffy and Zoro, as well as Zoro and Sanji, that fluctuates depending on who powers up when. Generally though, Zoro is closer to his captain.
I don't know about Luffy and Zoro because Zoro is heavily paralleled with Ryuma who was likely the strongest of his era however there was no Joy Boy in his era IIRC so it's possible Luffy will always remain the strongest

I don't know about Luffy and Zoro because Zoro is heavily paralleled with Ryuma who was likely the strongest of his era however there was no Joy Boy in his era IIRC so it's possible Luffy will always remain the strongest
How can one be a worthy captain if he isn't the strongest of those he leads? Please tell me you're kidding.
Post automatically merged:

It's okay to be a Zoro fanboy but thinking he's stronger than his own captain is blatant bias and is not supported by any manga evidence, whether you look at feats, statements, opponents, etc. I wont even entertain the thought.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How can one be a worthy captain if he isn't the strongest of those he leads? Please tell me you're kidding.
?

That doesn't mean Luffy can't be a worthy captain if he is close in power to his vice captain I mean

Benn and Shanks are literally judged as comparable according to the vivre card

Not to mention that Zoro joined Luffy for repaying a debt other than just respecting Luffy but even the respect doesn't necessarily come from being stronger as long as strong enough

?

That doesn't mean Luffy can't be a worthy captain if he is close in power to his vice captain I mean

Benn and Shanks are literally judged as comparable according to the vivre card

Not to mention that Zoro joined Luffy for repaying a debt other than just respecting Luffy but even the respect doesn't necessarily come from being stronger as long as strong enough