General & Others Why you keep reading One Piece?

I read One Piece because I enjoy reading it. I am still very very hyped about Blackbeard, Shanks, the final war, void century and One Piece of course. The story is still amazing (despite having some flaws in it) and I want to see how it all ends. One Piece isn't perfect but it is still the best series I have read by miles.

Blackbeards 3rd DF will be Godzilla fruit btw

Only to find out about the endgame stuff (One Piece, Void Century, Will of the D...).

If I could get a short summary that spoils those secrets I'd read immediately and then drop the manga.

The ones I "read" (skip through) to laugh, or better to see how many times I roll my eyes, are TDG and Solo leveling. I admit OP has lost that shine that I saw years ago (but I was different as well) yet I want to see how the story ends and some important points (what is the one piece, the will of D, Shanks, BB and Mihawk finally enter the manga properly and some other stuff as well probably) and anyway I would still argue it is a good manga and 110% sure that Oda puts in an absurd amount of work and his soul too in this project so at the very least I have to respect that (despite fake tensions and all the stuff I don't like too..).