Speculations Why Zoro & Killer don’t belong

I think some people are hella salty cause Zoro unlike Luffy didn't need to face yc characters before fighting Kaido
it is actually kinda reasonable, Luffy usually grows stronger by fighting strong opponents, while zoro grows stronger by fighting strong opponents + trains relentlessly as shown in multiple occasions, that's the reason zoro could catches up to luffy
Post automatically merged:

How about law showing he can beat a commander or kidd? why they get a pass and zoro doesnt ?:milaugh:
exactly, he got his ass beaten by Doffy, he could barely survive lmao

There is a reason a fodder named Kinemon, who got no-diffed by Law, was able to do something to do against Kaido in team battle. Oda told us don't get high expectations just because you see those 2 out there.

It doesn't mean anything unless Zoro and Killer do something better than the Scabbards, who ended up being still fodders. I expect from Zoro to use Oden's sword, which is Kaido's fear and his weakness, to open up Kaido's already damaged scar. Then lose like the Scabbards. Zoro has the kryptonite of Kaido right now (Oden's sword) that's why it makes sense he is there.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
There is a reason a fodder named Kinemon, who got no-diffed by Law, was able to do something to do against Kaido in team battle. Oda told us don't get high expectations just because you see those 2 out there.

It doesn't mean anything unless Zoro and Killer do something better than the Scabbards, who ended up being still fodders. I expect from Zoro to use Oden's sword, which is Kaido's fear and his weakness, to open up Kaido's already damaged scar. Then lose like the Scabbards. Zoro has the kryptonite of Kaido right now (Oden's sword) that's why it makes sense he is there.

Post automatically merged:

someone pls remember to bump this thread a couple weeks from now
Oh you know I got us Lmaoooo

Already damaged my ass

So, are you gonna tell us why they don't belong there? I didn't hear any arguments, and judging by your responses, you're either
  • Delusional
  • Troll (and bad one at that, Zoro vs Smoothie my ass, Ndule's second coming)
  • Just hate both of them
  • All above
Read manga bro. All 5 of them were literally called the ones that will lead the new era, all of them are SN and WG members, all of them got their grudges against Kaido. For fuck's sake, Zoro has the sword that was specially called for cutting Kaido. Be better.

I had a stroke reading this
I had a stroke reading the utterly boring fights Zoro has been giving us for a decade. Zoro's most important fight in ten years was Pica and it was a completely unappealing battle unless you're obsessed with the swordsman and go crazy with anything he does. If Zoro is indeed as strong as Luffy (which I highly doubt anyways as I don't think group battles are valid references for individual power scaling) then Oda has done a very, very poor job giving him interesting versus.

Oh yeah sure its Oda mistake that people can't read for shit. Maybe if he donated some of his money for better education we'll get less of these highly intellectual threads.
I can read perfectly, do you even know what mistake I'm referring to here?