Speculations Why Zoro & Killer don’t belong

I had a stroke reading the utterly boring fights Zoro has been giving us. Zoro's most important fight in ten years was Pica and it was a completely unappealing battle unless you're obsessed with the swordsman and go crazy with anything he does. If Zoro is indeed as strong as Luffy (which I highly doubt anyways as I don't think group battles are valid references for individual power scaling) then Oda has done a very, very poor job giving him interesting versus.

I can read perfectly, do you even know what mistake I'm referring to here?

I had a stroke reading the utterly boring fights Zoro has been giving us for a decade. Zoro's most important fight in ten years was Pica and it was a completely unappealing battle unless you're obsessed with the swordsman and go crazy with anything he does. If Zoro is indeed as strong as Luffy (which I highly doubt anyways as I don't think group battles are valid references for individual power scaling) then Oda has done a very, very poor job giving him interesting versus.

I can read perfectly, do you even know what mistake I'm referring to here?
I agree with this, since Post Time skip, none of Zoro's fights have been exciting, we knew the end result right away. I dont know why Oda hasn't pushed Zoro to extreme Diff yet.

That's just effectism. Tons of chapters consisted on Pica running away and performing uninspired techniques in a battle that lacked everything but what, a drawing of a big slash by the end of it, which at the same time was what everybody was expecting? Do you really think that is a good standard of quality?
what an eltist bumart is subjective there is no objective measure of how "good" something is. I remeber you crying threads about how the fandom loses because of how bad Wano is but the fact is noone cares about you and pseudo critic peers as long as the story is enjoyable

wow youre a condescending prick
Dude, you are using as a standard for establishing the quality of a piece of work that you enjoyed one panel of a big slash in a battle that took a good amount of chapters full of uninspired techniques, a continuous runaway by Pica and a complete lack of quality humour, symbolism, or even attractive rhetorical ideas? No shit I'm being condescending, it gets to a point it's annoying how little some people need to be satisfied even though what they're given is wasted potential.

Dude, you are using as a standard for establishing the quality of a piece of work that you enjoyed one panel of a big slash in a battle that took a good amount of chapters full of uninspired techniques, a continuous runaway by Pica and a complete lack of quality humour, symbolism, or even attractive rhetorical ideas? No shit I'm being condescending, it gets to a point it's annoying how little some people need to be satisfied even though what they're given is wasted potential.
no gives a shit shut the fuck up

what an eltist bumart is subjective there is no objective measure of how "good" something is. I remeber you crying threads about how the fandom loses because of how bad Wano is but the fact is noone cares about you and pseudo critic peers as long as the story is enjoyable
People who say there's no objective measure of how good something is are people who basically ignore the amount of indicators there actually are to establish the quality of an artistic product.
Post automatically merged:

no gives a shit shut the fuck up
Sure, look at me not obeying you in a public forum.

I aint reading that

J

Jo_Ndule

not gonna troll this time so mods you have no right to delete this one :brootea:

seriously the amount of people that think these 2 will actually do something worth mentioning doesn’t make any sense. Just because they stand there ? Robin and zoro stood like that against enel but we all know what happened.

I warned people about Marco coming and fighting king but 95% attacked my rational thinking with jokes as if I was trolling but nothing new here as most of people here have some bias conformation issues .

Zoro just like I said year ago should be fighting smoothie. We always know zoro fights the second strongest and smoothie fits so well as she is the strongest big mom pirate in this war and she HAS a reason to go after him because big mom wants revenge from all straw hats as she said many times. Also not that it matter in zoro fights who he fight as long as it a strong swordman (900 million bounty with sword ? Hmm sure doesn’t make any sense)

killer too he gonna be most likely be a mere plot tool if we use some common sense. He was humiliated by all and you except him to do something against a yonko ? Yeah makes a lot of sense.
Why he is there ? Probably To get killed and be a power booster for kid...the boring shonen script we all know

but just like my older thread I would like to come the next year seeing my rational predictions coming into reality.

and BTW my theory about garp coming and fighting mama then getting killed (luffy will beat mama in elbaf solo) and the 3 captains vs kaido is only making more and more sense as time progresses

My advice is don’t get too hopeful about zoro doing something or luffy beating 2 yonko ... and big mom will most likely continue to elbaf so big mom haters :milaugh: I just gave you a warning so that you won’t feel as bad when it happens
I also share the same views with you

Zoro vs Smoothie can still happen

Garp is indeed coming to be killed

Anyone thinking zoro and Killer will do half the efforts that SN trio will do are dreaming
SN trio won't beat 2 yonko...only Kaido

Linlin will make it to elbaf

People who say there's no objective measure of how good something is are people who basically ignore the amount of indicators there actually are to establish the quality of an artistic product.

Sure, look at me not obeying you in a public forum.
no one cares no one will care Oda will continue to write OP and will make a bunch of money shut the fuck up you elitist prick

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro still has zero personal beef with kaido
Fighring kaido doesn't change that

Kidd, Killer, law and luffy all do
Kaido has personal grudge against them too

Zoro will reopen the scar which retainers already did 50% the work. He isn't surpassing Oden feat.
And he might even do combo strike with Killer.

If I was mod troll threads like these would be closed pretty quickly
Vote for me
How is it a troll ?
Coz it doesn't suit your nonsense?

Zoro still has zero personal beef with kaido
Fighring kaido doesn't change that

Kidd, Killer, law and luffy all do
Kaido has personal grudge against them too

Zoro will reopen the scar which retainers already did 50% the work. He isn't surpassing Oden feat.
And he might even do combo strike with Killer.
Law has more beef with Kaido than Zoro lol
retainers did 50% of the work