Chapter Discussion Why Zoro went from 3 swords with advcoc to 2 swords and no advcoc

Zoro never used KoH against Lucci. That was CoA haki discharge.

Zoro's KoH/ACoC lightning/discharge is different than CoA lightning/discharge and the two doesn't look the same.

Oda is consistent with the way he draws Zoro's ACoC black lightning and it has a very distinct look. Zoro's ACoC is drawn as large black lightning that wraps or flows around his swords. The lightning, if stretched out, is at least the length of his swords.

ACoC/KoH:

KoH is flames/smoke combined with ACoC.

CoA lightning or discharge looks different and is much smaller. It's not even a 1/3 the length of his swords

CoA:

Not all lightning or discharges ACoC. That has been true throughout the entire manga. It's foolish for us to believe Zoro used ACoC against Lucci and he didn't comment on his power. Nobody except for Kaido, King and a few Wano fodders knows he has that power. Not even the SH knows he possess CoC/ACoC. Jinbe and Lucci will witness Zoro's CoC power.

Zoro never stated he can't use KoH for long. He said if his battle against King drags on the sword will suck his life away.

That was after Zoro fought for hours in a war where he faced thousands of opponents, 2 yonkos, and a lunarian who harder to damage than Kaido or BM all while using a sword that was forcing him to release more haki than he wishes for majority of the time.

That is very different than Zoro fighting Lucci for about 5 to 10 minutes. Believing Zoro doesn't have haki to fight for 5 to 10 minutes after the amount he used during the war is illogical.

Zoro never stated he's running low on energy. It would be different if Zoro stated he was or needed to eat food to replenish his energy like Luffy. You have nothing supporting your claim.

There's no evidence that Zoro tried to finish the battle quickly earlier and failed. That is headcannon. This chapter counters your claim. Zoro stated it's time to wrap things up and he's in control of the fight. This is a very first time we are told he's ready to end the fight.

Remember, haven't fought for a long time.

If Lucci is strong enough to deal with KoH 3 sword Zoro why isn't he dominating the battle or overpowering 2 swords Zoro? Use your head. It doesn't making sense for Lucci to be able to deal with 3 sword Zoro using more power better than 2 sword Zoro using less power.

The reason Zoro went from 2 swords to 3 swords was because he doesn't need to use 3 swords to handle awakening Lucci or control the battle. It's common for Zoro to use the minimum amount of power necessary. When Zoro beat Pica he used pre TS version of an attack.

This is Oda's way of showing Zoro's growth and new strength. Zoro can fight and handle a YC1 level character, who using their strongest form awakening, with just 2 swords.
Bro, Union is a GufiLanjisUchka in intelligence going to the level of such addicts as Root Beer, Ercan, yonko God Luffy, your answer is too good for people like that.

The blacksmith said that Enma only needs a lot of coa. Zoro confirmed that enma needs a lot of coa. Auden didn't know about acoc until he was 30 years old. All enma needs is a lot of coa and Zoro has shown it more than once. We saw a bunch of Zoro frames without acoc lightning but with ryoo haze (a lot of coa).

At that moment, Zoro gave the blades everything without holding back his haki. He gave literally everything, including acoc. But most importantly, the color of the coa haze changed from violet (only on enma) to green (on all three blades), which meant that now it was not enma who pulled Zoro's haki into herself, but the fact that Zoro began to INDEPENDENTLY give all his coa to three blades. If Zoro didn't have a coc, he would have restrained enma at this moment anyway.
So basically you saying Zoro doesnt have Adv CoC at all or what? What is KoH then? KoH is just CoA?

You are condradicting the Manga and dont even realize it. Zoro using CoC to enhance his swords is literally KoH and chapter 1033 where fodder around King feint is the clear proof.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So basically you saying Zoro doesnt have Adv CoC at all or what? What is KoH then? KoH is just CoA?

You are condradicting the Manga and dont even realize it. Zoro using CoC to enhance his swords is literally KoH and chapter 1033 where fodder around King feint is the clear proof.
1033 shows enma with flames on it before zoro releases his coc

Then his swords have flames and black lightning

Birds dance on king is further proof flames are coa as that is an acoc attack with no flames

Did I say Zoro will fight Saturn? No
That doesn't make any difference it's clear Luffy vs Kizaru is the main fight for now. If Oda's goal was to make Zoro vs Kizaru he would have done it After the first round of Luffy vs Kizaru

Luffy was handling Kizaru. Now there's another dude on the island so strong that everyone reacts to his presence. Zoro thinks to conserve his strength just in case he needs to fight someone strong. It's not rocket science. Zoro is not losing much stamina fighting Lucci in base - substantial stamina loss comes with excessive haki use.
Saturn presence wasn't deemed as strong but rather unusual. Even Kizaru reacted yet he's not an enemy of Saturn
Furthermore, let's say Zoro did use KOH in 1093. In 1094, he was no longer in KOH because he wasn't in Santoryu. Tell me, why would Zoro use his strongest mode that drains his strength rapidly and subsequently stop using his strongest sword style immediately after? Y'all need to turn your brains on frfr. When has Zoro used KOH without having all 3 swords out? Oh yeah, he hasn't, because that would be fucking stupid.
Zoro can't use KoH indefinitely so Going back to a more preservative mode is better. As using KoH wasn't effective for now.

You aren't making any sense we don't need Logic when we can see Zoro using KoH.

So according to you guys, Zoro entered KOH in 1093, used zero named attacks, exited KOH in 1094 and has been fighting in base with nitoryu ever since, against Lucci's strongest form. Tell me, how does that make Zoro look bad again? Shitting on Zoro is fine, but at least make it make sense. How about waiting until he uses a named attack, let alone KOH lmfao. If Zoro uses named KOH attacks and still can't overwhelm Lucci then he's trash. Until then, y'all could maybe uhh... Shut the fuck up.
Bro you are arguing like a women. You don't follow facts but your feelings only

How it's not KoH. It is draw exactly like in Vol 102 cover the volume which introduce KoH lol
Lay out the copium.

HA001

That doesn't make any difference it's clear Luffy vs Kizaru is the main fight for now. If Oda's goal was to make Zoro vs Kizaru he would have done it After the first round of Luffy vs Kizaru

Saturn presence wasn't deemed as strong but rather unusual. Even Kizaru reacted yet he's not an enemy of Saturn

Zoro can't use KoH indefinitely so Going back to a more preservative mode is better. As using KoH wasn't effective for now.

You aren't making any sense we don't need Logic when we can see Zoro using KoH.

Bro you are arguing like a women. You don't follow facts but your feelings only

How it's not KoH. It is draw exactly like in Vol 102 cover the volume which introduce KoH lol
Lay out the copium.
This guy salty af has to lie about koh despite being proven wrong

Zoro about to one shot lucci when holding back and shit on g5 3 named attacks

This guy salty af has to lie about koh despite being proven wrong

Zoro about to one shot lucci when holding back and shit on g5 3 named attacks
Didn't see where I was proven wrong.
I asked simple question no one could answer as of now
What did Oda drew on cover of vol.102 if it's not KoH ?
Vol 102 is the vol which introduced Zoro with his KoH mode
What are the black trails if smoke already stands for excessive CoA ?

I know you will dodge and cry

And dude you are max 10 people who believes Zoro Can still do better and will even in this forum lol
You can be deluded IdC

Blackbeard pirate being final villain is a good things, it mean he wont get any new powerup untill final and is going to mostly flex his koh and advcoc before shiryu. outperforming nika is only the begening of top master swordsman zoro greatness.

Koh=smoke+acoc lightning. Acoc without smoke = bird dance for example (not hoh). Smoke without acoc lightning is not koh. We have already written about it 100 times.

HA001

Didn't see where I was proven wrong.
I asked simple question no one could answer as of now
What did Oda drew on cover of vol.102 if it's not KoH ?
Vol 102 is the vol which introduced Zoro with his KoH mode
What are the black trails if smoke already stands for excessive CoA ?

I know you will dodge and cry

And dude you are max 10 people who believes Zoro Can still do better and will even in this forum lol
You can be deluded IdC
It's been answered multiple times

On the volume cover
Zoro is using koh

Flames coa
And long black coc sparks on ALL SWORDS

Vs lucci

Zoro has coa flames and hardens his sword in that panel that's what the tiny spark is

And there is no spark ON ANY OTHER SWORD

Facts are facts

It's been answered multiple times

On the volume cover
Zoro is using koh

Flames coa
And long black coc sparks on ALL SWORDS

Vs lucci

Zoro has coa flames and hardens his sword in that panel that's what the tiny spark is

And there is no spark ON ANY OTHER SWORD

Facts are facts
No clearly not an answer.
Vol 102 trails looks bigger because the panel is bigger that's all.
Then size doesn't matter you Can have long CoA trails as you can have small CoC trails

As for the Swords two of them aren't fully drawn so it's just your headcannon

I noticed that you also dodge my second question as predicted

HA001

Then size doesn't matter you Can have long CoA trails as you can have small CoC trails

Now you are just lying

Everything I said is a fact that you can't debate against

The size absolutely matters.

I didn't dodge anything

That tiny black spark is zoro coating his swords in hardening the same happened in dressrosa

You can see all 3 swords clearly and only the closest sword has a tiny spark that isn't coc

This panel of zoro is even smaller and further away and the lightning trail is clearly much longer than half a sword

There is no lie you can make about this I cannot debunk

It is clear. You just refused to accept facts.

Zoro never used KoH against Lucci. That was CoA haki discharge.

Zoro's KoH/ACoC lightning/discharge is different than CoA lightning/discharge and the two doesn't look the same.

Oda is consistent with the way he draws Zoro's ACoC black lightning and it has a very distinct look. Zoro's ACoC is drawn as large black lightning that wraps or flows around his swords. The lightning, if stretched out, is at least the length of his swords.

ACoC/KoH

KoH is flames/smoke combined with ACoC.

CoA lightning or discharge looks different and is much smaller. It's not even a 1/3 the length of his swords

CoA

Plus, it's foolish to believe Zoro used ACoC against Lucci and he didn't comment on his power. Nobody except for Kaido, King and a few Wano fodders knows he has that power. Not even the SH knows he possess CoC/ACoC. Jinbe and Lucci will be the next two to witness Zoro's CoC power.

Lies. 1 Zoro has never had such small lightning bolts during the acoc. 2 No one had such small acoc lightning bolts. 3 The sword in Zoro's mouth is completely drawn, there is smoke on it, but there is no lightning.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry bro, I'm tired of repeating the same thing.

Last edited:
Now you are just lying

Everything I said is a fact that you can't debate against

The size absolutely matters.

I didn't dodge anything

That tiny black spark is zoro coating his swords in hardening the same happened in dressrosa

You can see all 3 swords clearly and only the closest sword has a tiny spark that isn't coc

This panel of zoro is even smaller and further away and the lightning trail is clearly much longer than half a sword

There is no lie you can make about this I cannot debunk
No, everything is an headcannon.
Basically your argument is "The trail is too small for me so it's no CoC"
Whereas Trail's size where Never a condition to be CoC

As for your panel it's not a close-up contrary to 1093.

You still didn't answered what does black trails in 1093 stands for if smoke is already max CoA usage ?