Speculations Will Blackbeard kill Kizaru?

I honestly don't like the idea. BB beating an admiral only hypes him(even though I don't really think it hypes him since he probably can defeat an admiral already) not his crew. And the theme Light vs Dark means that they are just fighting with their DF. Meh.

My theory is BBP will defeat both fresh SHP and RHP. That should hype the BBP up.

I think he will, Aokiji is the obvious choice as everyone knows he is a good guy and will betray BB eventually.
Kizaru however goes under the radar and looks likely to be the only admiral in the whole story without an agenda ( Akainu wants to kill "evil", Fujitora and greenbull have agendas against WG, and Aokiji is planning something by staying with BB). He is the most expendable one and actually the most available one. As we saw Fujitora and probably green bull were injured against the revos while Kizaru was fresh and ready to go to Wano. I think the scenario is BB goes to Alabasta to get Pluton and he faces Kizaru there. BB needs something big to keep up his hype/bounty after everything Luffy does in Wano and i just can't see Oda accidentally doing the Light vs Dark theme as he LOVES his themes.

Xdrake is too weak yet to be an admiral!
There are other Admiral candidates in the vice admiral rank!
Garp talked with two of them,i forgot their names!
Coby,Xdrake and Smoker might be future admirals,but right now they are too weak!

Either Kizaru or Aokiji. One of them gets killed by BB. Aokiji makes more sense and isn't as obvious.

Aokiji will not become the FA as so many believe he'll, in fact, he'll never be an official Navy soldier again. FA will be Fujitora.
Aokiji will likely be taken down in the BB arc. Once the marines get taken down I feel like dragon will become the next leader of the marines.
Post automatically merged:

It seems very likely imo. We know that the BBPs are going somewhere to retrieve something before the Marines can. If it’s that important to BB, then it’s probably important enough for the Marines to send an Admiral to retrieve. Akainu can’t go because he’s Fleet Admiral. Fujitora can’t go because he has plot protection and may have been sent to Amazon Lily. Ryokugyu can’t go because he has plot protection and hasn’t even been revealed yet, so it wouldn’t make sense to have his debut be him jobbing. This leaves Kizaru as the most logical choice to go after whatever the BBPs are pursuing, leading to a light vs dark battle with BB. Additionally, the secondary color trio amongst the Admirals is incomplete since the color orange is missing, so Kizaru needs to be axed so that the Orange Admiral can be introduced (it could be X Drake?)
Disagree on the existence of a future Orange Admiral. But Kizaru dying to Blackbeard makes sense.

Clearly Kizaru believes he can fight emperors - He offered to go stop Bm from meeting Kaido.

Blackbeard is going after something important to the marines - He said so himself

Kizaru honestly doesn’t have much going for him plot wise. Fujitora and Ryokugyu already seem primed to fight Zoro and Sanji so not sure what Kizaru would do in the war.

Kizaru has a very powerful devil fruit which would be right up BBs ally

Very possible imo
Imo post wano kuzan will meet the strawhats again post wano either under bb's orders or behind his back to test luffy and the strawhats. With around the same time kizaru going after bb tryna catch all the smoke

Yo i just thought of a big brain theory/idea
:smart:
As someone that has been pretty much for zoro and sanji vs fujitora and ryokugyu what if instead they fight kid and law. We know fujitora has been ordered to kill either luffy or law so it makes for him to fight him. For kid vs ryokugyu there's obviously not much there at least yet but it could be pretty cool to parallel law and the other top of the worst gen captains.

As for sanji and zoro what if they fight the strongest dudes from both science and sword divisions. Sanji obviously the science guy and zoro the literal sword guy

Very possible imo
Imo post wano kuzan will meet the strawhats again post wano either under bb's orders or behind his back to test luffy and the strawhats. With around the same time kizaru going after bb tryna catch all the smoke

Yo i just thought of a big brain theory/idea
:smart:
As someone that has been pretty much for zoro and sanji vs fujitora and ryokugyu what if instead they fight kid and law. We know fujitora has been ordered to kill either luffy or law so it makes for him to fight him. For kid vs ryokugyu there's obviously not much there at least yet but it could be pretty cool to parallel law and the other top of the worst gen captains.

As for sanji and zoro what if they fight the strongest dudes from both science and sword divisions. Sanji obviously the science guy and zoro the literal sword guy
Main problem here would be the strongest person from sword seems to be Drake as of now… which is upsetting to say the least

Main problem here would be the strongest person from sword seems to be Drake as of now… which is upsetting to say the least
Maybe but theres definitely someone in charge giving them orders so maybe them unless its sengoku then 🤷‍♀️
Hopefully there is someone tho sword has zoro written all over it cause man loves swords lol

Mark my words guys, there are concrete chances Teach will only show during the Final War when things will have already gone a certain direction and perhaps he will steal at least one devil fruit. He is profiteer so going for the propitious moment is his masterstyle. Just like in MF he didn't show immediately and I doubt it wasn't a choice but regardless this idea makes more sense to me.

He defeating Kizaru in Alabasta, a character we know is quite strong, would be good way to establish he as a strong enemy for Luffy, because now that Luffy will defeat Kaido, BB dont seems like a big threat strongwise.

I believe BB is after Pluton that is in Alabasta, the WG want to take control of Pluton for the cleanesing, but BB will take it for him.

After taking Pluton his bounty will go to 5b and he will be seeing as the closest to become the PK, with 4b Shanks and 3b Luffy after. And making for a good fight where Luffy will still be the underdog like always.

Belive his fight with the SH will happen in the end of the NW, and thats when Franky knowlodge of the weapon will come in hand, and he moving Pluton to the NW will be how the SH will use Pluton power to destroy the Reverse Mountain. Could even be that for the full power of Pluton to be used the head of the Nefertari family is needed, thats why the WG killed Cobra and tryied to kidnap Vivi, and thats how Vivi plot will connect with the crew again and she will rejoin for Laftel and the War against the WG.

And of course there's the Light vs Dark theme, the new admirals having plot armor and being a serious samurai and a woman lover, making for Akainu, Fuji and Ryu being the perfect trio to fight Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, while Kizaru is kind the random admiral.

The only thing that make me confuse is Aokiji, could be that he help BB kill Kizaru to show he can be trusted by him, but we know he isnt a bad guy, and probably plan to give his life to kill BB when the opportunity arrive, i just dont belive BB will kill him now because his plotline hasnt been developed, while Kizaru dont even have a plotline.

There's even theories that BB will take Pluton from Alabasta and blow the Reverse mountain from the Paradise with it, to try to get to Laftel from the other side.

Last edited:
Mark my words guys, there are concrete chances Teach will only show during the Final War when things will have already gone a certain direction and perhaps he will steal at least one devil fruit. He is profiteer so going for the propitious moment is his masterstyle. Just like in MF he didn't show immediately and I doubt it wasn't a choice but regardless this idea makes more sense to me.
Teach needs to increase his bounty now because Luffy will skyrocket after Wano, he needs to do something big meanwhile.