Future Events Will Bonney defeat Saturn?

Will Bonney be the one to beat him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we still going to pretend Saturn is impressive somehow?
Hopefully Bonney beat his ass, I don't want to see that punching bag near Luffy or Sanji. Oda made him boring with no mobility and his stupid spider legs.

The theory is not even popular.
But I remember people call deslusion when people think big mom is getting defeat by Kidd and law .
โ€˜Let not forget Bonney is supernova as rival with luffy.

But muh princess ? There is no princess is here. That is vegapunk you are looking for it.

Last arc , we have orochi vs hiyori even though she did not defeat him , she get credit it by oda literally.

Last edited:
*damsel.

Look at Shirahoshi. Rebecca had to be rescued by Luffy and didn't do anything to Diamante.

Oh and Hiyori tried to kill Orochi. Shot him with seastone. It fell out and she had to be saved by Denjiro.

Copers: durr Bonney will win!!!111
"damsel" lol. She escaped the government herself by one shotting a cipher pol agent and becoming a pirate, not being rescued like a "damsel". Dont expect your own sexist views have an effect on the narrative.

"damsel" lol. She escaped the government herself by one shotting a cipher pol agent and becoming a pirate, not being rescued like a "damsel". Dont expect your own sexist views have an effect on the narrative.
No. I pointed out in another thread weakling nerd oda has a sexism problem.

She one shotted a cp8 agent?

Chances are that cp8 agent and thousands of people at her level gets KO'd a coc burst at this point.

Don't get toxic because almost nobody agrees with your dumbass theory.

No. I pointed out in another thread weakling nerd oda has a sexism problem.

She one shotted a cp8 agent?

Chances are that cp8 agent and thousands of people at her level gets KO'd a coc burst at this point.

Don't get toxic because almost nobody agrees with your dumbass theory.
being at a level where you can ones shot cipher pol agents before even beginning your pirate career is extremely impressive, luffy himself was not close to that level at the start

the NARRATIVE implies bonney lost to saturn because she lost belief in nika

but you want to believe she lost because she is a women and a damsel, and therefor cant win
thats your own sexist view which is not supported by the narrative

being at a level where you can ones shot cipher pol agents before even beginning your pirate career is extremely impressive, luffy himself was not close to that level at the start

the NARRATIVE implies bonney lost to saturn because she lost belief in nika

but you want to believe she lost because she is a women and a damsel, and therefor cant win
thats your own sexist view which is not supported by the narrative
Sugoi so desperate he has to play the sexism card because nobody agrees with him lol.

Bonney will use distorted future to turn Luffy into a 58 year old Version Gigachad that has CoC radiating around him like Gon vs Pitou. All the marine fodders around him faint, the vice admirals are nearly knocked out but in the ground on both knees. He looks like Dragon and Garp combined into one. Then Luffy proceeds to develop a circle(like the black one for Gorosei) but it is a white one and then he turns into the real form of Nika. He has a spear made of up rubber coated in conquerors and a rubber sword coated similarly.

This is crazy, ya'll don't even realize Saturn has not been remotely serious this whole time. He doesn't even need to dodge because no one is causing any lasting damage and has dealt more damage to luffy with a single freaking stare than Lizaru did in 10+ chapters.

This is crazy, ya'll don't even realize Saturn has not been remotely serious this whole time. He doesn't even need to dodge because no one is causing any lasting damage and has dealt more damage to luffy with a single freaking stare than Lizaru did in 10+ chapters.
hes the most serious character there, he doesnt know how to not be serious. Hybrid awakening right of the bat, rubbish ap, rubbish speed, only eye hax which now we know isnt as hax as people thought as luffy is able to shrug it off, pummel saturn across the island and then completely forget about him a second later to focus on the real threat again. Luffy merely used saturn like a dummy to show bonney how to punch like nika

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Probably not. I'd like to see her use her powers and become cloudy like Luffy and they both combo his shit though

Would be a pretty awesome moment I think

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
As I stated previously, Bonney is fodder and her chances against Saturn are basically none. But she'll probably spit on his corpse once Luffy folds him like origami paper :luffyswat: