Current Events Will Brook help Robin fight Black Maria or will he get his own 1v1 fight?

I literally stated this last week. The number of Tobi Roppo don't match up the number of Straw Hats (which is why I thought Scabbards vs. Tobi Roppo and Last 5 Nrs. vs Shs was more probable - except Robin with BM that is).

What sense does it make for Nami/Usopp to beat Ulti/Page One when Brook is stronger than both and doesn't get his fight?

If we go by ages

Who's Who > Sasaki > X-Drake > BM > Ulti > P1

I can understand BM > Ulti/P1 (though BM has seemed the weakest so far), but I still can't buy Sasaki > X-Drake.

I'm still fucking pissed at Oda for not giving Robin a 1v1 fight. Brook had better get his own 1v1 fight too or else.

Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
Nami and Ussop vs Ulti and Page One
Jinbe vs Who's Who
Franky vs Sasaki
Chopper vs ?
Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
Sanji vs ?

So in the low to mid trio, why is it that Robin and Brook need a team up and can't get their own fights? Why are they the only pair?

Oda had better find someone else for Brook, or else that whole talk of Robin saying how she doesn't forgive anyone who hurt her friends last chapter is worthless if she can't even beat black maria by herself.

I swear to god Oda is constantly dunking on Robin and it pisses me off. If even nami and ussop from the weak trio can get their own 1v1 fights, why can't robin too??

That's just too disrespectful, after almost 2 decades of waiting for another robin fight, a 2v1 just doesn't cut it for me- its not good enough.

It's called trust. Just like how Sanji trusted Robin, Brook will trust Robin to take care of BM and he will go and fight WsW.
Perhaps but unless something urgent happens i.e Jimbei actually asks Brook to cover for him or something like that, he'll likely stay with Robin, in my opinion. Otherwise what was the point of him coming. Why would he help counter her webs then bail after she pulls out her weapon? Plus Jimbei stills seems occupied, he'll have to be given real reason to leave but I can see it happening.

It's happening like this because Black Maria is stronger than Sasaki. She requires two mid trios
as Who's who requires Jinbei. Brook is nowhere near Who's who as shown by getting beaten
by perospero in a 2v1
You probably have a point.

On that sick color spread on 1006, Maria & WW were singled out among the F6 members. It's very likely they are the 2 strongest F6.