Powers & Abilities Will Haki blast be a thing?

Will Haki blast be a thing?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No (I'm on copium)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Shanks is a hakiman confirmed

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
All of those are instances of normal CoC uses, just stronger or more intense. Otherwise literally the same Rayleigh did at the auction house.

Keep coping.

I rather believe not.

Big Mom was easily countered by not hearing it. Maybe the same could be done by Warcury? And do we even know if anyone fainted in Big Mom case to be sure it was CoC?

Shanks case was Film Red promotion so I'm not buying any shit of it.

Big Mom was easily countered by not hearing it. Maybe the same could be done by Warcury? And do we even know if anyone fainted in Big Mom case to be sure it was CoC?
in both cases a strong physical wave was released. You can see Luffy being smacked by it vs BM and the Giants defending against vs Warcury
Post automatically merged:

All of those are instances of normal CoC uses, just stronger or more intense. Otherwise literally the same Rayleigh did at the auction house.

Keep coping.
Yet this type of intensity has only been seen what? 2 or 3 times?

Not even an angry Rayleigh trying to scare BB was able to release a CoC shockwave

Last edited:
Title. Multiple characters have now used some sort of CoC attack to pushback/paralyze opponents.

Are we one step away from characters blasting people away with energy balls? Will we see characters use CoC like Ki and Nen?
Not only that, we're going to get haki stands. Asura is conquerors haki. Shanks will have a haki arm. :gokulaugh:

I rather believe not.

Shanks case was Film Red promotion so I'm not buying any shit of it.
Big Mom was another common CoC wave mixed with a strong scream. It's the only thing that makes people faint like that + it made her passive haki defense leave her body for an instant, which could be explained if her haki was moved elsewhere.

But it's really nothing new. CoC intimidation affecting people differently based on power differences. At most, you could argue CoC can be infused to sound waves just like it can be added to fists, sandals, swords and flying slashes (hence to air).

Big Mom was another common CoC wave mixed with a strong scream. It's the only thing that makes people faint like that + it made her passive haki defense leave her body for an instant, which could be explained if her haki was moved elsewhere.

But it's really nothing new. CoC intimidation affecting people differently based on power differences. At most, you could argue CoC can be infused to sound waves just like it can be added to fists, sandals, swords and flying slashes (hence to air).
Naah that bitch was judt loud.

I agree with your second paragraph. The first one Bege had no idea that Big Mom had such power. He just pointed out she loses her defenses.

Last time the picture was just harmed. This time was completely destroyed. The effect was way different, bigger.

yes , if u look closely here
shanks stopped his sword attack mid-air and then proceeded to do a haki ki blast with his imaginary hand

it was truly a hakiman moment

AdvCOC roars ain't shit. Warcury did nothing to Giants who didn't even use koka.

It has to be combined with an actual attack.

Dragon Damnation
Kamusari
Galaxy Impact
Honest Impact
etc