Speculations Will Hawkins/Apoo join the alliance?

Hawkins/Apoo join alliance?

• Hawkins joins

• Apoo joins

• Both join

• hell nah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm not a fans of them but with luffy's terrifying power, we learned that many of his foes has turned into his allies... and that dont exclude hawkins/apoo right? so, will they join the alliance?

imo hawkins has quite a chance to join because of his df and cards. for apoo, i dont see any sign of him joining atm, but we dont even sure of his power yet so idk how it will play in the future, but i hope he wont join lol

share ur thoughts!

Apoo? Definitely not.

Hawkins. Maybe, with a chance of 10% or something. Guy has literally no reason to join the alliance right now. Hawkins even predicted Luffy and Zoro have a pretty big chance of dying in Wano so joining the alliance when they're likely to lose isn't a great idea for him.

He's loyal to Kaido and even went after Law when it wasn't necessary or required from him.

Apoo? Definitely not.

Hawkins. Maybe, with a chance of 10% or something. Guy has literally no reason to join the alliance right now. Hawkins even predicted Luffy and Zoro have a pretty big chance of dying in Wano so joining the alliance when they're likely to lose isn't a great idea for him.

He's loyal to Kaido and even went after Law when it wasn't necessary or required from him.
im not defending hawkins at all, and idk if this meant that hawkins isn't very loyal to kaido, but i guess u should see this

what ur thoughts about this?

im not defending hawkins at all, and idk if this meant that hawkins isn't very loyal to kaido, but i guess u should see this

what ur thoughts about this?
Maybe to control Kaido's anger to not have him come all the way to Udon and destroy everything? Kaido was a drunk mess that despised Luffy and Law.

Hawkins's loyalty has been proven. He took it upon himself to capture Law.

Maybe to control Kaido's anger to not have him come all the way to Udon and destroy everything? Kaido was a drunk mess that despised Luffy and Law.

fair enough~ i dont have anything to support hawkins anymore lol not that i wanted to support him in the first place

ps : that ability is a bitch tho, quiet suitable for someone who always looks at cards to know probabilities first

Not because of no control anger just PLOT LOL and Hawkins loyalty is the same as drake attacking sanji just acting
Post automatically merged:

Also apoo only joining if he had the antidote for killer or know where one is

Last edited:
Hawkins is clearly not loyal to Kaido and only joined him because he knew Kaido was far too powerful for him and Kid's crew to handle and that he had no better option than to bend the knee.
Apoo may have joined too out of survival and/or out of opportunism to get additionnal and get stronger faster while avoiding to be crushed by a Yonko or his/her crew.
Post automatically merged:

For now Hawkins will continue to obey Kaido but once the chances of Kaido's defeat have significantly increased he will most likely switch sides.

Apoo wouldn’t join. At best he’d betray Kaido by just ducking out.
Bums me out, Apoo/Luffy/Brook interactions woulda been hilarious

Hawkins probably will join but he shouldn’t, his powers/fighting style make him a horrible team player

Apoo isn't joining, no way, but Hawkins definitely does.

I predict that this will be the first time in which Hawkins will go against his own cards, and actually join the alliances side while his cards predict their failure.

That would actually be nice development for him.

Well, I always hoped that the supernova captains would be fight together against Kaido. But sadly this will be always a dream :(

But I think Hawkins will join if he is alive. But Apoo I don't think. I think his role will end soon.

Hawkins' allegiance seems to be predicated to whichever side his tarot cards present the best option. Like right now he could already be complying with law and drake or whoever because the cards may have told him it's his best chance at survival. His loyalty is to the heart of the cards (bad Yugi-oh pun I know lol) Also looking at Hawkins as an ally, his Tarot cards can be quite helpful in the battle against two Yonko's. Im not big into magic or card shit myself but I know that these cards in theory can Buff the stats of allied forces and aid them to heights they cant reach on their own or beyond their normal limits.

Appo not joining imo He's got it made on Kaido's crew and genuinely seems to enjoy himself. Also he's got real legitimate beef with Kidd who tho technically isnt in the alliance but is fighting on the same side toward the same goal as it were.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hawkins is definitely be joining the Alliance since we gonna have a North Blue Supernovas Alliance between Sanji, Law, Drake and Hawkins so it makes sense LOL:myman:About Apoo, as much as I want him to switch side I feel like he's gonna be on Kaido's crew for the rest of the arc LOL:endthis: