General & Others Will it be devastating to the series if a new crewmate displays more strength than Zoro and Sanji?

I think so. I did recently type this on the matter:

I'm going to be serious but I truly feel like Oda will probably keep Sanji above Yamato in the power ranking. The M3 concept is not just hype but there's been constant highlighting from Goda and it seemed to implicate power ranking too. Like they faced the strongest guys all the time and where often highlighted to be the main deals of the crew.

And now we even know Zoro and Sanji constitute the wings of the Pirate King. Although one thing, that doesn't necessarily implicate that Zoro stands below Luffy, sounds more like a matter as most prominent subposts. In fact Benn is a subpost but comparable to Shanks power level wise it does seem according to the VC.

I

Indigo

He isn't lol. I don't even know how this is becoming thing.
You think Sanji can perform better against Hybrid Kaido than what Yamato achieved....what manga you reading:lawsigh:
I don't think he can right now, i'm saying he is gonna be stronger than her and it's quite soon

Oda is gonna power up the shit out of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji

we're gonna leave this arc with them being all top tiers

it is what is it

Oda has no problems with ass pull power ups

tf is there someone stronger than Healthy zoro who can block hakai and Scar a Yonko with 30 broken bones? LoL
:milaugh:

as for now healthy Zoro > healthy Luffy

I don't think he can right now, i'm saying he is gonna be stronger than her and it's quite soon

Oda is gonna power up the shit out of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji

we're gonna leave this arc with them being all top tiers

it is what is it

Oda has no problems with ass pull power ups
This is even worse

Yes Oda has a problem with that which is why Sanji got his genes awakened...nothing asspull about that

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Devastating? No
But it would be a little upsetting if EOS Zoro and Sanji aren’t the second/third strongest of the crew

There’s just something more special about the OG members being the strongest—like the pillars— of the SH instead of someone that was already strong and got recruited in the later half of the series

I think as long as Zoro and Sanji still comes out on top at the end (very likely), it’s not much of an issue if Yamato joins.

Sanji will certainly be stronger ther her by the end of Wano,Adv.COC depends of the users strenght,Yamato's COC is not as strong as Luffy and Zoro!Also,Sanji might awaken Adv.COC later too!

Zoro has been stapled as the main fighter in the SHs crew so if someone joins and is stronger then it would literally destroy his purpose.
On the other hand, Sanji is the cook; sure he is strong but it is a side role and not what he is ''paid for'' thus it's ok if a newcomer shows a higher power level.

Robin->Franky->Jimbe.
It's always the same pattern, plus Oda has just opened a huge door for Zoro and Sanji's future improvements: CoC (and CoA) route for Zoro and genes awakening (and CoO) route for Sanji.
Yamato would be the 4° if she join, maybe not EoW but EoS for sure.