Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Because there’s a massive gap between being stronger than a YC1 like King and being a yonko…
Well this false first becasue big mom or kaido couldn't one shooting marco, zoro, kid, law or killer, and second you don't know the gap between yc 1 and yc2
Post automatically merged:

you guys on damage control in fear Sanji is actually becoming stronger than even King lol. Work harder in down playing Queen if you don’t want Sanji to look good lol.
Post automatically merged:

Oh shit are you saying Oda solved the issue of Queen not attacking others even after Sanji retreated!! How dare Oda make Sanji do such thing and come up with a solution in the same fucking chapter!!
Sanji stronger king is headcanon

I don’t really understand the need to compare a character to another. It’s also a compatibly thing. Nobady could beat perona except Usopp. Shit Usopp is stronger than all of them.
Sanji couldn’t do much damage to queen cuz queen is a tough guy even within the beast pirates. Pre PU sanji is faster than killer, more agile and unlike queen killer will take damage from Sanji. So sanji was and is stronger than killer

I'm going to be serious but I truly feel like Oda will probably keep Sanji above Yamato in the power ranking. The M3 concept is not just hype but there's been constant highlighting from Goda and it seemed to implicate power ranking too. Like they faced the strongest guys all the time and where often highlighted to be the main deals of the crew.

And now we even know Zoro and Sanji constitute the wings of the Pirate King. Although one thing, that doesn't necessarily implicate that Zoro stands below Luffy, sounds more like a matter as most prominent subposts. In fact Benn is a subpost but comparable to Shanks power level wise it does seem according to the VC.

The problem are the assholes who have the chance to make smart questions and just throw it in the bin

Possible questions:
- What is the dynamic of Hawkins defeat, which is left really vague?
- Do Killer/Hawkins use new named attacks?
- What's the conversation that comes before the 2 question about?
- Do Kidd/Law/Linlin use new named attacks?
- How does this headbutting thing work?

Questions asked:
- Is Sanji outside the Live Floor?
- What you tell me about Queen?
:risicheck:
I swear man, they're terrible

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I'm going to be serious but I truly feel like Oda will probably keep Sanji above Yamato in the power ranking. The M3 concept is not just hype but there's been constant highlighting from Goda and it seemed to implicate power ranking too. Like they faced the strongest guys all the time and where often highlighted to be the main deals of the crew.

And now we even know Zoro and Sanji constitute the wings of the Pirate King. Although one thing, that doesn't necessarily implicate that Zoro stands below Luffy, sounds more like a matter as most prominent subposts. In fact Benn is a subpost but comparable to Shanks power level wise it does seem according to the VC.
The CoC says different , Yamato is efficient in using it like luffy before adCoC

nothing supports Killer over sanji in the manga
:risicheck::cantseeme:
How you expect to make a valid argument when you start with a blatantly false statement like this?

Manga: Rooftop 5 are the strongest rookies
Manga: Rooftop 5 are the leaders of the new generation
Manga: Killer damages Kaido, Endures Big Mom's Indra, Counters wind scythes and gale scythes, blitzes Big Mom, endures Indirect Fulgora.

Which part of the above feats and portrayal is Sanji above....:shame:

I don’t really understand the need to compare a character to another. It’s also a compatibly thing. Nobady could beat perona except Usopp. Shit Usopp is stronger than all of them.
Sanji couldn’t do much damage to queen cuz queen is a tough guy even within the beast pirates. Pre PU sanji is faster than killer, more agile and unlike queen killer will take damage from Sanji. So sanji was and is stronger than killer
Faster? debatable.
Stronger? definely not.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I think Oda is doing his best to push Sanji past Yamato, but still she is realistically not even remotely close Kaido's level that being said.
Well no one is lol... I fear Yamato will be treated differently by Oda... for example Zoro and Sanji will get 2nd and 3rd strongest. While luffy will fight main villian and Yamato some other Named Villian

Status
Not open for further replies.