Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
besides he never said he can't damage Queen he said there must be a way to go around his dino durability..
why would he say that? coz he's not doing any significant damage to him..
He said that because he can't do it, or am I wrong?

Yes he is not doing any significant damage to Queen because he is unable to, that is why Oda is giving him powerups so he can start being able to fight back vs Queen.

Killer is above Sanji and this is clearly supported by manga. He is part of the 5 most powerful rookies...leaders of the next Generation. He actually has credible feats against two top tiers.

What does Sanji have again? Oh wait he is currently running from battle after getting a PU which is the same as his siblings.

Some people are still pushing the propaganda that Sanji's RS/Exoskeleton/gene awakening is somehow superior to his siblings when there has been no mention of it. These guys think Sanji will start regenerating from attacks like Marco lol:lawsigh:

He said that because he can't do it, or am I wrong?

Yes he is not doing any significant damage to Queen because he is unable to, that is why Oda is giving him powerups so he cant start being able to fight back vs Queen.
he never said he can't do it and yes you have a misleading notion of what he said..

and no significant damage = damage that's negligible which is not = no damage at all.
yoi don't point out the significance of something nonexistent come, on now

he needs an AP pu not a durability power up.. why do you assume exoskeleton and resilience is AP boost.. its not.

Yeah that makes sense about the fights, Big Mom and Kaido need to be the last ones to be resolved/go down no matter what. Whatever happens with them, needs to happen last but ideally both should be taken down here.

Katakuri got like 26 chapters I think vs Luffy, so I wonder if Oda is gonna devote that much to Queen, King and especially Kaido and Big Mom? I'm doubtful, he's probably gonna let Toei flesh them out and try to keep ahead of the anime instead?
This is probably why Jack got shunted so much too as well as the Flying 6?

Yeah exactly! The Gorosei can't be weak, Imu can't have fodders protecting them, dead on! That's why I hate people downplaying the Gorosei. Oda drew them to seem so menacing and battle scarred for a reason too. They were called the "Strongest Celestial Dragons" too if I remember right? We've seen from Doflamingo and potentially some others in future too that Celestials can be extremely strong to ofc!

De-aged Gorosei is gonna be absolutely hype and the bees knees if it does happen! We MUST get a de-aged Garp and even Sengoku and Tsuru too if it happens! Same with Rayleigh and even Big Mom too! Too much fanservice potential in more ways than one! LOL!
Kaido And Big Mom both Yonko need to have a lot of chapters to be taken Down. I don't see Big Mom run after she can't two young tired pirates and Killer won his fight so his Captain need to win his fight too.

Gorosei should be strong otherwise Garp and Akainu will eliminate them a long time ago. They will not have combat marks/damages. The Bald Guy have a sword maybe old they weak but they can be in their prime maybe thanks to Vegapunk or Bonney

He use haki, Onigiri was with haki and Zoro continue to use haki after that clash.
Then when we see King, Zoro didn´t use haki, but in first encounter Zoro was using haki.
But yeah we need to see how King react to Zoro higher end attacks.
That was before their battle really kicked off.
When they started dropping the Ryuma Law to current, Zoro still didn't use haki and we know he cut King's horn during that period....ergo he pushed King to Hybrid without haki.

Yeah the Sanji fans are trying to cope by comparing Zoro vs King to Queen breaking Sanji's bones lol

I

Indigo

As always, sanji fans will say this is character development. 🤢🤮
Sanji has so much character development if you believe his fans, yet he stays the same.

Sanji fans during the whole Black Maria thing: "Oh wow, this is such a good moment for character development for Sanji, he learned how to ask for help".

Sanji during Enies Lobby: gives speech about how every straw hat can do it's own thing to Usopp and says it's okay to let people do what you can't, the same way he let Usopp snipe the soldiers and save Robin, because he couldn't.

Yeah, Sanji really didn't know how to accept / ask for help.

:kayneshrug:

The only character development Sanji has is backwards, he already knows something, then he just forgets it to make the plot move forward, and then he learns what he already knew before.

Pretty much Whole Cake Island.

:goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but you talked about the panel saying that the R5 were the strongest rookies and the leader of the new gen. That panel if you believe it will be true even after Wano.
not necessarily. that panel in chapter 1000 was a callback to what oden predicted 20 years ago. that thing is over the moment they beat and bring down kaido and big mom. post wano and moving forward, it all changes.

i mean blackbeard is part of the next generation and is powerful than all of them, except maybe luffy, atm.

he never said he can't do it and yes you have a misleading notion of what he said..

and no significant damage = damage that's negligible which is not = no damage at all.
yoi don't point out the significance of something nonexistent come, on now

he needs an AP pu not a durability power up.. why do you assume exoskeleton and resilience is AP boost.. its not.
So Sanji never complained about Queen's durability and his own ineffectiveness?

His attacks are doing nothing to Queen, the YC is not even referencing them or has even been shown to take them seriously.
A punch from a 6yr old is not something to be taken seriously, you will feel the moment of impact but you cant then go and count such attacks as damage.

These power-ups will help him not break his legs!

Face it, so far Sanji has not dealt Queen any sort of lasting damage, he will only be able to do this once he accepts himself as Vinsmoke Sanji and fights all out.

Killer is above Sanji and this is clearly supported by manga. He is part of the 5 most powerful rookies...leaders of the next Generation. He actually has credible feats against two top tiers.

What does Sanji have again? Oh wait he is currently running from battle after getting a PU which is the same as his siblings.

Some people are still pushing the propaganda that Sanji's RS/Exoskeleton/gene awakening is somehow superior to his siblings when there has been no mention of it. These guys think Sanji will start regenerating from attacks like Marco lol:lawsigh:
nothing supports Killer over sanji in the manga..

and then after saying that it does you base it on vague and using irrelevant portrayal and then go on to use exclusively conditional feats.

i get that he'd a tough opponent but nothing proves Sanji> Killer or vive versa..

bias is bias.. dont make it seem like Manga supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.