Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You think too that end of Wano Sanji is stronger than Killer. So the rooftop 5 being some gods is not really the case.

Sanji was always a wild case, one foot inside the game as a super strong fighter but not in the SN or WG.
Leave end of wano. i think with the just the exo skeleton pu, sanji's over killer. if sanji's getting more dj or fire buffs, he's getting more stronger.

im not saying that the rooftop 5 level is gonna be there till the end of the series or anything. i only argued for killer against pre pu sanji.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Isn't it too early to say King >= Zoro? We haven't even seen Zoro use Ashura yet. Meanwhile King is already in hybrid.
I talked bout Zoro before the Pu with whom he will beat King.

and King is not all out yet too : used no fire, no real haki game etc. And he maybe has awakening too.

I think Zoro will need something to beat King or will use something new. (Complete Enma mastery or conscious CoC etc). Something he didn’t have during the rooftop

Any significant damage tho.. not speaking generally any damage .. that would beat the point on him saying Sanji's kicks actually pack a punch.

And you can't really say sanji can't damage Queen at all significantly.. coz we know he's using his base flames up until now.. not even HM or intense flame kicks which do significantly more damage

just for reference if this packed a "really good punch"

then this Intense DK kick under over 3000m worth of water pressure.. will devastate Queen

You are missing the point here, Sanji himself has said he is not damaging Queen so what's there to even debate about?

I talked bout Zoro before the Pu with whom he will beat King.

and King is not all out yet too : used no fire, no real haki game etc. And he maybe has awakening too.

I think Zoro will need something to beat King or will use something new. (Complete Enma mastery or conscious CoC etc). Something he didn’t have during the rooftop
Nice cope.

Both characters are yet to even go all out. At least Zoro pushed King to Hybrid without using haki...

The self-sabotage of Sanji fans is the strongest ability in this forum. :crazwhat:
I regret backing up Sanjino, I thought Oda was done with making a clown out of him.
Just when I thought he couldn't sink him lower, he pulls this...
Everytime they go out of their way to hype Pervert-Chwan, Oda puts him and them back in their place. I love it :youcraz:. Think Sanjino's nonce phase was his lowest, but the series ain't finished yet....lmao he can still go lower :denzimote:

You are missing the point here, Sanji himself has said he is not damaging Queen so what's there to even debate about?
Damage significantly.. and we know that what he said was vague if anything which can be proven since we know hw has made queen bleed, grunt in pain, fry him, and topped him couple of times now.. but that damage is negligible and isn't as decisive

but that doesn't mean he generally can't do any damage given he ain't even upping his ante with DJ.. which is the point.

At least Zoro pushed King to Hybrid without using haki...
He use haki, Onigiri was with haki and Zoro continue to use haki after that clash.
Then when we see King, Zoro didn´t use haki, but in first encounter Zoro was using haki.
But yeah we need to see how King react to Zoro higher end attacks.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Leave end of wano. i think with the just the exo skeleton pu, sanji's over killer. if sanji's getting more dj or fire buffs, he's getting more stronger.

im not saying that the rooftop 5 level is gonna be there till the end of the series or anything. i only argued for killer against pre pu sanji.
Yeah but you talked about the panel saying that the R5 were the strongest rookies and the leader of the new gen. That panel if you believe it will be true even after Wano.

I think the R5 were definitely powerful and Law/Kid/Luffy will be the leader of the new gen and obviously the most important captains and Zoro will be WSS and Killer is obviously special too. But for me it didn’t mean that all of them were individually the strongest it was more a general statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.