Future Events Will Killer block Dorry & Brogy "Hakkoku" in the Upcoming Chapter (1077)?

Will Killer block Hakkoku?

• Yes

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters

Shanks has just asked Dorry & Brogy for assistance against Kidd Pirates, who are still navigating the sea near Elbaf.
And I'm sure we all remember how Dorry & Brogy said "goodbye" to us readers the last time we saw them in Little Garden.
This looks like a really convenient set-up for them to now say "hi" to us by replicating the same combo of last time, from Land to Sea...
A mighty "welcome" from the Land of Warriors.

But we already saw Kidd take a similar attack head on against Linlin (Hikkoku)... so it would be more refreshing to see Killer get in the way and deal with it.

A proper way to open the dances, don't you think?

I don’t think anyone would be able to block this attack as it literally obliterated a creature that shits islands big enough for giants to explore on.

And that was with broken and old weapons
Chopper is more important then Killer
let that sink in :pepecafe:
You want them to Die?
If they use that Combo then imo it means some Top Tier is showing up to Block It
So either Mihawk, Elbaf's God of War, Loki or a New Villain is gonna show up there
Does Killer even have a haki barrier or how do you mean for him to block?
You saw his reaction vs Hakai. This is baby version but still too much.. :king:
They called me crazy when I said Killer would be one of the few on the Rooftop

They called me crazy when I said Killer would mutilate Hawkins on screen

They're calling me crazy now... Am I up to something?
:finally:

Yea why not let him get his bones broken meanwhile apoo somewhere :blobdj::blobdj:
Apoo is on his way to smoke Roux :finally:

They called me crazy when I said Killer would be one of the few on the Rooftop

They called me crazy when I said Killer would mutilate Hawkins on screen

They're calling me crazy now... Am I up to something?
Who considered Killer > Hawkins a Crazy Idea? lol
Killer on Rooftop wasn't Unexpected cuz he was Weak, it's just that Readers failed to predict how the Story would continue on the Roof

But this one it's different, we aren't questioning the Scene's Inclusion in Story
You believe Killer can block a Large Island Destroyer Attack from a Duo who could possibly be Stronger than him each
Dorry & Brogy could easily be Low Top Tiers, Oda would have no problem with that

Totally agree that we'll see that attack again. Shanks asked them to not turn Elbaf into a battlefield (which is still weird) so they'll use this attack but let's be honest it's just for nostalgia sake and it obviously won't take out anyone since Kid only has that one ship.

I think Kid and Killer would both block it because it's a strong ass attack.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
I posted in the spoiler thread that we will see that attack again: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rs-debating-room.35946/page-2377#post-4015634

What Shanks meant by this

The return of the true version of the Hakoku sovereignty to blast them all away from Elbaph

:steef:

However I don't actually think it will be used to attempt to defeat anyone. I think Oda will show that attack(for nostalgia purposes) to allow the Red Hair and Kid pirates to fight in a nearby island away from Elbaph, hence the implications behind Shanks wordings about not wanting the place to be damaged

Dorry and Broggy will help Shanks to relocate the fight somewhere else. That's what Shanks meant imo