Future Events Will King and Queen go to the rooftop?

Will King and Queen go to the rooftop?

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Only King

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Only Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack went there when he saw the dukes attacked his captain and felt that it was his duty to take em out.
I was wondering if Queen will go there as well because most of the pirates who are facing his captain were imprisoned in Udon, and Udon seems to be his responsibility.
About King, i just feel like he has to do it because he acts like the first mate , he clowned Queen when Jack went to the rooftop and Queen didn't, plus Marco managed to send Zoro to the roof in front of Queen and him.
With Jack possibly recovering on the roof, i feel like Beast Pirates All Stars will stand there at some point .
What are your thoughts?
Cuz Jack fucked up too many times.
He couldn't get Raizo.
He couldn't take down the 2 Dukes.
He couldn't make Ashura Doji bend a knee or defeat him.

He's responsible for half the scabbards on the roof, the least he can do is go up and take the L

A party of 5 deadman WGs. They fight 2 Yonko, how can you make stakes even higher?
as long as they manage to hurt Yonkous.. 3 of them
Nah Pero vs Bepo warm up all the way!

“You were there when my brother died!”
“WHATS WITH YOU MINKS AND BLAMING ME FOR DEATHS THAT ARENT MY FAULT!”
:gokulaugh: it's clearly possible.. But who will you put against Marco if King/Queen go to the roof and Bepo is facing Pero? He needs to be busy
by seeing the latest chapter i can assume that Kaido already aknowledging these supernovas and if they are go to the roof, they are really disgracing their captain.. i mean two yonkous.
He recognized Scabbards as well but let Jack fight Minks
Do they need to go there tbh ?
I mean the sn are facing two yonkos

It's not like Kaido and BM needs any help
The SN are facing 2 yonkous.. But things changed, now they can hurt them and they have so much more potentials than the scabbards.
King at least need to be there as a first mate.. Should he leave his captain engaging 2 battles back to back without watch his back while he is still fresh?
Probably King cause he probably gives his best while flying, doubt about Queen cause tactically speaking at least a Calamity should have control inside the dome (Live Floor in particular) and Queen fits the role
Yeah tactically there should be at least a calamity who control the floor.. But remember he let Udon to Babanuki.. He is something else lolz

as long as they manage to hurt Yonkous.. 3 of them

:gokulaugh: it's clearly possible.. But who will you put against Marco if King/Queen go to the roof and Bepo is facing Pero? He needs to be busy

He recognized Scabbards as well but let Jack fight Minks

The SN are facing 2 yonkous.. But things changed, now they can hurt them and they have so much more potentials than the scabbards.
King at least need to be there as a first mate.. Should he leave his captain engaging 2 battles back to back without watch his back while he is still fresh?

Yeah tactically there should be at least a calamity who control the floor.. But remember he let Udon to Babanuki.. He is something else lolz
Marco can go and Slow down the movement of onigashima by dealing with the flames that are carrying Onigashima. (Like how he hurt Prometheus) super cool and something only he can do

I think King is gonna involve with Yamato, since he's actively trying to kill Momo, and he did order the Toppi Roppo to hunt for both Yamato and Momo.

Queen, eh. He might stay and the ground floor trying to deal with the Scabbards and the Samurai.

Point is, there s enough shits going on under the roof that will stop them from going to the roof. Hell, the last time we saw them, they were in a chokehold from Marco, and i doubt those 2 could deal with Marco that easily.

-If I were King, I would go find Momonosuke to kill him and end the war as I said

-If I were Queen I would start to shoot Haki bullets on those punk ass samurais (yeah I’m certain he has another gun somewhere)

King and Queen going to the roof top would just show how little faith they have in Kaido and Big Mom imo
King already gave that mission to Tobi Roppo, he knows Sasaki is handling it. Marco just told them they are facing the new era, so why should they stay downstair and dealing with No names..
I agree that in one way it will show their little faith, but at least one of them should go there.. King should fight somewhere he can fly and spray his fire.. Spray is fire inside the dome will litteraly burn everything.
Cuz Jack fucked up too many times.
He couldn't get Raizo.
He couldn't take down the 2 Dukes.
He couldn't make Ashura Doji bend a knee or defeat him.

He's responsible for half the scabbards on the roof, the least he can do is go up and take the L
:milaugh::milaugh: true but Queen is also responsible for more than half of the SN on the roof.

King already gave that mission to Tobi Roppo, he knows Sasaki is handling it. Marco just told them they are facing the new era, so why should they stay downstair and dealing with No names..
I agree that in one way it will show their little faith, but at least one of them should go there.. King should fight somewhere he can fly and spray his fire.. Spray is fire inside the dome will litteraly burn everything.
So what you are saying is King has more trust in the Tobbi roppo finding Momo than in his Captain beating 5 supernovas ?

Queen hit his own men with the Ice Oni bullets, I do not think that the Calamities care about their henchmen.

So what you are saying is King has more trust in the Tobbi roppo finding Momo than in his Captain beating 5 supernovas ?

Queen hit his own men with the Ice Oni bullets, I do not think that the Calamities care about their henchmen.
Tobi Roppo first had the mission to capture Yamato, so finding Momo should not be a problem.. Sasaki already said that he spotted him, That's why the others kept on doing their things..
So King should stay downstair when others first mates are facing his captain? Marco already told him Killing Momo won't change anything.

Tobi Roppo first had the mission to capture Yamato, so finding Momo should not be a problem.. Sasaki already said that he spotted him, That's why the others kept on doing their things..
So King should stay downstair when others first mates are facing his captain? Marco already told him Killing Momo won't change anything.
Let’s be clear, I have absolutely no issue with King not trusting his captain to deal with the supernovas because that would be a pretty big portrayal for the 5 on the roof. I’m asking you if it is what you are saying?

Let’s be clear, I have absolutely no issue with King not trusting his captain to deal with the supernovas because that would be a pretty big portrayal for the 5 on the roof. I’m asking you if it is what you are saying?
I always thought it’d be less of them not trusting their captain and more of them doing their job. Jack didn’t doubt Kaido when he went up there, he just wanted to do his job.

Queen failed to stop the prison break that freed Luffy and Kid.

King allowed intruders into Wano and now they’re attacking the front door.

It’s like when Zoro and Sanji stepped in on Fishman Island, it’s not that they doubted Luffy, they just knew Luffy shouldn’t have had to waste his time on those two who tried intercepting him

Lolz non trusting his captain it depends how you see it, and i can understand if someone sees it that way.. Personally I would say clean his + Queen's mess as after the scabbards nobody should have reached the rooftop.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Probably not.

The lions share of the forces are still on the lower floors, including Marco, who King and Queen would register as the largest threat.

In fact, from King and Queen's perspective, the only confirmed enemies on the roof would be the Scabbards and Zoro(Though with the Scabbards down below, it would just be Zoro from their end). They aren't going to weight Zoro over the entire Alliance, just as how they didn't prioritize the 9 Red Scabbards over the Alliance.

But lets say they know the rest of the rookies are there, they're going to see the Scabbards all battered and broken after Law shambles them below. They'll conclude their boss defeated them, so it would only make them more confident he, as well as Linlin there, can handle those brats, therefore no reason to rush to the roof.

Currently, King's priority is finding and killing Momo, and Queen's is suppressing the forces below and taking out the primary fighters on their side. Marco and Drake are right where he is, so he will deal with them before anyone else, though Sanji is the most likely next target on his list.

Last edited:
I always thought it’d be less of them not trusting their captain and more of them doing their job. Jack didn’t doubt Kaido when he went up there, he just wanted to do his job.

Queen failed to stop the prison break that freed Luffy and Kid.

King allowed intruders into Wano and now they’re attacking the front door.

It’s like when Zoro and Sanji stepped in on Fishman Island, it’s not that they doubted Luffy, they just knew Luffy shouldn’t have had to waste his time on those two who tried intercepting him
That is not exactly the same thing.
Luffy and the mugiwaras were in the offensive on FMI. Zoro and Sanji interfered to let Luffy reached his goal without dealing with unnecessary shit (like Zoro stopping Pica in DR). Which is like King and or Queen trying to stop anyone to reach the roof.

But now the fight already started. King and Queen interfering now would be like Zoro and Sanji, interfering if current Luffy was fighting between Buggy and his crew. That would send the message that Luffy needs their help to deal with those scrubs.

Furyherlore, look how furious Big Mom was against Katakuri when he tried to protect her in the Tea Party. I do not think that any of the emperors would appreciate that King and Queen interferes in this fight.