Questions & Mysteries Will Law and Kid team up against Big Mom?

Big Mom is 99% as strong as Kaido. They can't just ignore her, and say "oh the Supernova will focus on Kaido".

Oda at the very least made it clear Luffy will be the main guy to take down Kaido.

Its possible, the matchups are anybodys guess right now.
I think Big Mom will get a serious fight but she will not be completely defeated but her issues will get solved. So Smoothie needs an opponent and Big Mom needs a trio/duo to fight her.

They will fight Kaido.

BM is strong but she isnt the main villan of Wano, she have become just plot tool to cause caos when there's a need to break a impossible situation.

I belive she will be taken out not in a fight, but as part of some plot involving Perospero and pehaps some betray. She is in the middle of enemy territory, with no crew and is already in a downfall as Yonko, there's no point in waste pages to give her a fight with some of the main characters of the Arc.

ki
There's literally 0 buildup b/w these two and BM to even consider this a possibility.
d attacked her base, and defeated snack and run away
Post automatically merged:

They will fight Kaido.

BM is strong but she isnt the main villan of Wano, she have become just plot tool to cause caos when there's a need to break a impossible situation.

I belive she will be taken out not in a fight, but as part of some plot involving Perospero and pehaps some betray. She is in the middle of enemy territory, with no crew and is already in a downfall as Yonko, there's no point in waste pages to give her a fight with some of the main characters of the Arc.
well Luffy has to beat her tho

Kid's premier target is Kaido . actually has he targeted Big Mom even once ? ( in this arc )

Kaido was the one defeating him and his crew in their base , with Killer ended up eating a SMILE

Law's target is also Kaido .

i think Marco will fight Big Mom . possible assistance from Drake and Jinbe

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
ki

d attacked her base, and defeated snack and run away
Kid never defeated any commander from the BM Pirates. Based on how Brulee narrated Kid's attack, BM probably isn't even aware of what Kid's intentions were in infiltrating her territory or the fact that he succeeded in doing what he wanted to do. The best he has done to BM's crew is that he wounded one of her generals and destroyed a few ships. BM is never a target for Kid, He only ever got involved with her because he needed something form her territory. Kaido, on the other hand, literally ruined everything Kid built so far in his life. I am sure I don't need to explain in detail what Kid had to go through because of Kaido and his allies. Kid has no reason to target BM and to ignore Kaido in this war whatsoever.

Pretty much the same goes for BM. SH's ruined her reputation and humiliated her like never before. She ain't ignoring the SH's to go after someone else.

Big mom just needs to be kept in check till Kaido falls. I'm pretty sure she will respect Luffy and drop her antogonism towards him if he actually manages to beat Kaido. Top pirates tend to respect fellow top pirates. Marco and maybe Jinbei and even Peros could play that role of keeping her in check.
To be honest though her presence is good in Wano. This arc would have been super boring and linearly predictable if she wasn't around.

Kid's premier target is Kaido . actually has he targeted Big Mom even once ? ( in this arc )

Kaido was the one defeating him and his crew in their base , with Killer ended up eating a SMILE

Law's target is also Kaido .

i think Marco will fight Big Mom . possible assistance from Drake and Jinbe
Just like all the colosseum guys were aiming for Doflamingo himself, had to fight his subordinates. You can say difference is DD subordinates at least still belonged to DD Family but at this point, BM and Kaidou are also allied.
So i doubt what they want to do is irrelevant, depends on 1) if Oda wants to follow that narrative (Kid taking revenge) or if it falls under the table out of necessity.