Questions & Mysteries Will Loki really be a villain?

Will Loki be a villain?

• Total voters
All characters of which we knew almost everything even before their arc started, and still they were villains.
Also Loki has been teased since WCI, it's not like Oda suddenly introduced him out of nowhere at the beginning of Elbaf and dumped his background.

If Loki really was the main villain, we wouldn’t learn so much about him so quickly. Oda wouls normally write it like this:

1. Just reveal that Loki is the “shame of Elbaf” in this chapter, and leave it a mystery as to why.
2. Mention a few chapters later that King Harald was assassinated
3. Reveal a few chapters afterwards that Loki was the one who killed him.

It’s weird that Oda revealed all these things about Loki in the same chapter, and the first proper Elbaf chapter at that, if he’s the main villain
We don't know how any of these things happened though
We knew Oden was defeated by Kaido and that Orochi and him took over Wano before the arc even started but the exact circumstances were only known much later.

the shackled up Loki reminding me of Oars on thriller barc a little when we saw him frozen up in chains. (Of course, Loki looks way more badass than the lifeless Oars in chains).

This scene is Luffy talking to his evil reflection. The roar sounds bring Luffy into this one to one meeting like it's destined to happen. Both of them are Sun God of Elbaph and have an axe on their back. On their objective, Loki wants to bring an end to world while Luffy wants to free the world from chaos.

Loki sorta parallel of Oars from Thriller Bark because
-They are both chained up in freezing cold temperature.
-Oars have Luffy's shadow in him while Loki portrait himself as the Sun God which belongs to Luffy.
-Both have horns.
-Oars with Luffy's shadow is the strongest enemy in Thriller Bark which can mean the same to Loki in Elbaph.

Oars is just a villain in Thriller Bark, the main villain is Moria and he is weaker than Oars which means the main villain of Elbaph is someone else. There are other characters who were mentioned before entering Elbaph like the guy sitting on the shore and the Elbaf guy mentioned by Broggy, they are likely the candidates of being the main villain.

Therefore Loki is likely a villain, Luffy will defeat him and he will somehow become good.

I believe he will turn into good person because of the broken left horn. Left side wounds are said to be a reference of Amaterasu and all good guys have left sided wounds. Maybe all except Saturn, I don't know why.

This scene is Luffy talking to his evil reflection. The roar sounds bring Luffy into this one to one meeting like it's destined to happen. Both of them are Sun God of Elbaph and have an axe on their back. On their objective, Loki wants to bring an end to world while Luffy wants to free the world from chaos.

Loki sorta parallel of Oars from Thriller Bark because
-They are both chained up in freezing cold temperature.
-Oars have Luffy's shadow in him while Loki portrait himself as the Sun God which belongs to Luffy.
-Both have horns.
-Oars with Luffy's shadow is the strongest enemy in Thriller Bark which can mean the same to Loki in Elbaph.

Oars is just a villain in Thriller Bark, the main villain is Moria and he is weaker than Oars which means the main villain of Elbaph is someone else. There are other characters who were mentioned before entering Elbaph like the guy sitting on the shore and the Elbaf guy mentioned by Broggy, they are likely the candidates of being the main villain.

Therefore Loki is likely a villain, Luffy will defeat him and he will somehow become good.

I believe he will turn into good person because of the broken left horn. Left side wounds are said to be a reference of Amaterasu and all good guys have left sided wounds. Maybe all except Saturn, I don't know why.
:crazwhat:

Elbaf has serious ties to the void century / ancient kingdom, their long life spans alone means that to them everything happened just a few generations ago. There's no way Elbaf gets a traditional arc villain, the time of self-contained arcs should be over. Elbaf is THE buildup arc for the final war. I expect lore bombs and more information about Joyboy. What also needs to be explored is the somewhat silly obsession Elbaf giants have with calling themselves the sun God because it opens a few important questions: is there currently a real person in Elbaf with the official title of sun God? Or is it just a way to say 'I am badass'? Or does it stem from their desire to see the current world end which necessitates a sungod?

If Loki really was the main villain, we wouldn’t learn so much about him so quickly. Oda wouls normally write it like this:

1. Just reveal that Loki is the “shame of Elbaf” in this chapter, and leave it a mystery as to why.
2. Mention a few chapters later that King Harald was assassinated
3. Reveal a few chapters afterwards that Loki was the one who killed him.

It’s weird that Oda revealed all these things about Loki in the same chapter, and the first proper Elbaf chapter at that, if he’s the main villain
It's not weird at all. It's the same as Kaidos introduction, giving some infornation on his background to build hype.