General & Others Will Lucci get up bet

Will Lucci get up?

• Total voters
I think yes
Awaken zoans condition
1.abnormal resistance
2.faster healing
When?
Well wouldn't be surprise if it's next chapter and Jinbe takes zoro quickly however this wouldn't make sense since now the plot is to scape so I'd say just before mugiwaras scape like in 5-10 chapters

Imo it’s more about Lucci being an awakened zoan more than anything. Recovering is one of his main strengths

Whether it’s zoro taking him out with a stronger attack, Jinbe helping fight, and/or just bubbling him up I think it logically makes sense he gets up

And if he does get up the same people saying it’d make zoro look bad or weak will be the first ones defending him and complaining about people saying he looked bad or weak
:sanmoji:
Imo it’s less so about zoro but more about Lucci being awakened
Reading this gives me a laugh attack a simple hard laugh attack

Yes, he will get up and fight the WG. I strongly think it will be in the next chapter, but I don't bet about aspects, which I can't be 100% certain of. I want to say that there is a teeny tiny percentage, that Lucci is not going to face Kizaru in chapter 1111 (could also be in a later chapter - he is facing him, though).

Did we have zoro vs apoo chapter title
It wasn't just Zoro vs Apoo. It was Zoro and X-Drake vs Apoo.

Name a one on one fight where Zoro didn't get a chapter title.

Even back in Alabasta, when Oda wasn't doing those Vs. chapter titles, in the chapter Zoro lands the finishing blow, it was titled "Mr. Bushido" and the next chapter where Mr. 1 was shown to fall, the chapter was titled "1". He still incorporated both their names into the chapter titles, prior to Mr. 1's defeat.