Future Events Will Luffy fight admirals

S
i an talking about legit fight not a clash.

I would say it’s a big NO. Admirals are nowhere near yonko when it comes to plot relevance and Luffy’s dream so far

-oda even says the original one piece story was about Luffy defeat the yonko, no mention of admirals.

- it’s a pirate manga and Luffy wants to become king of pirates

- linlin gets a whole arc for her, big mom pirates continue to Wano as main villains

- Luffy said it countless times he will defeat big mom so we can say linlin will continue to elbaf aka more and more importance

to become pirates king then we could say:

- beat kaido with help from law& kid in a team effort
- beat linlin in elbaf 1VS1, shanks acknowledges Luffy surpassed him then
- finally beat Blackbeard

if we say final war will be selerate from Blackbeard war then luffy most likely opponent probably Im sama.
Akainu after Blackbeard sounds really dumb... sabo aka ace version 2 should beat akinue because he got ace power and will etc

conclusion:
Admirals are sidekicks... yonko are the real deal
I like admirals btw ; kizaru my favorite because he’s funny af

#Be-civil

I would say it’s a big NO. Admirals are nowhere near yonko when it comes to plot relevance and Luffy’s dream so far
Admirals have been one of the biggest reasons why Luffy has motivated himself to get stronger.
Aokiji defeated him and left him unable to protect his crew, he decided to get stronger and create G2/G3.
Kizaru, alongside the Pacifistas and Kuma, rendered Luffy unable to protect his crew. This becomes a motivation, (that Rayleigh brings up), for Luffy to train for 2 years.
Akainu killed Ace, who Luffy was unable to protect, motivation to get stronger.
Notice how as Luffy learns about Haki, his first thoughts are about admirals and Smoker, the people who he pretty much views as invincible.

-oda even says the original one piece story was about Luffy defeat the yonko, no mention of admirals.
Not sure what good this kind of quote does. The story changes over time, simply look at how much bigger of an influence the warlords have had than originally expected.

- it’s a pirate manga and Luffy wants to become king of pirates
Correct, and the biggest opposition to his freedom that we're aware of so far is the World Government.

- linlin gets a whole arc for her, big mom pirates continue to Wano as main villains
I dunno about "main" villains.

to become pirates king then we could say:

- beat kaido with help from law& kid in a team effort
- beat linlin in elbaf 1VS1, shanks acknowledges Luffy surpassed him then
- finally beat Blackbeard
Not sure why you ignore this.
It doesn't matter what you think it means, Luffy describes it himself. If he doesn't defeat the admirals, he will never be King of the Pirates. It is what it is.

if we say final war will be selerate from Blackbeard war then luffy most likely opponent probably Im sama.
Akainu after Blackbeard sounds really dumb... sabo aka ace version 2 should beat akinue because he got ace power and will etc
Eh, no point in trying to figure out the timing of fights of those fights right now, we're lacking a lot of key information.

conclusion:
Admirals are sidekicks... yonko are the real deal
I like admirals btw ; kizaru my favorite because he’s funny af
Not sure how you land at this conclusion, it's just incorrect thinking.
And it doesn't matter if you like Kizaru or not, what matters is how good your arguments are, and simply put, they aren't that good.

I'd say it's likely Luffy will face Akainu when the time comes. Luffy's dream is to be the freest of all and the Marines oppose that dream by simply existing. Perhaps Oda will go with Luffy taking down Im and the World Government but I imagine after the impact Akainu left on Luffy (killing his brother) and Luffy's reaction to hearing Akainu's name (when his scar throbbed) that he'd like he face Akainu in the future. Yonko, Admirals, the government itself, all these things stand in Luffy's way so I could definitely see it happening.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He will allegedly take on Sakazuki to avenge his brother's death. Not sure whether or not Akainu will die. I can see Sabo joining the rumble too. For the moment I don't see other Monkey D. doing so either.

Is seriously? Luffy to be a pirate king must be above the other pirates,
But the story does not end there luffy must fulfill the will of Joy Boy and that will be after reaching Laugh Tale and becoming PK

Luffy will defeat the world government after that,

That's why admirals> yonko

Sorry for the yonkoboys

Is seriously? Luffy to be a pirate king must be above the other pirates,
But the story does not end there luffy must fulfill the will of Joy Boy and that will be after reaching Laugh Tale and becoming PK

Luffy will defeat the world government after that,

That's why imu sama> yonko

Sorry for the admiral boys
Admirals are IMU Sama's dogs... agreed:cheers: