Powers & Abilities Will Luffy or Zoro have their advanced conquerors be inconsistent against Kizaru ?

will oda make zoro or luffy be inconsistent in using acoc ?

• Total voters
oda is a mastermind at removing powerups from characters just so the fight is shown to be closer than it should be
1st scenario :
bigmom
oda simply removed bigmom's use of advanced conquerors on screen against kidd and law

we have seen that bigmom is capable of absolutely demolishing ancient zoans with a simple acoc punch

yet oda had her not use acoc in the on-screen fight against kidd and law

2nd.
garp :
not using advanced conquerors in the punching exchange against aokiji

in order for oda to show that aokiji's punches pack a punch too , he had him matching old garp in a fist contest
but in order to do that he didnt let garp use acoc
We can clearly see that there is not a ' no touch ' presentation in the panel
and yes i do know that ' no touch ' isnt necessary for the use of advanced conquerors
but the thing is that in every presentation of garp's punches with acoc

there is always a tremendous amount of ' no touch ' shown

but it simply didnt happen against aokiji

3rd .
luffy
gear5 was described by kaido as something which uses adv coc

but against lucci
there was 0 showcase of luffy using acoc

it was to simply not let lucci get neg diffed by gear5

4th .
zoro and luffy against seraphims :

so i think oda will have zoro or luffy have inconsistency in their use of advanced conquerors against kizaru
and thus they will look ' bad ' just for kizaru to get some hype

Oda being oda lol
Post automatically merged:

This mf actually arguing Garp didn’t use advCOC because he can’t cope with admirals eating COC for breakfast
:snoopy: @Extravlad
what’s next, Yamato used COA against Aramaki?
I also don't think garp used adv coc there. This is how adv coc attacks in general looks like

--And there are examples of non touching adv coc also but they usually come with haki trail which garp lacked.

Kizaru vs luffy will be the main fight of the arc. The rest of fights were warm-ups. So yes it will be consistent.
Kaido and luffy was also consistent, don't let the idiots here fool you over the no-touch/touch effect.

I don't think zoro's fighting kizaru, but if he fights seraph again he will use adcoc consistently

That is one of the hall marks of adv coc lol with Haki trail.
But that is not necessary every time. There cases of adcoc with touching as well. Kaido's first Ragnarok is an example.

No touch with black trails is basically the effect when AdCoA and AdCoC is used together.

Just remember it has never been said anywhere that no-touch happens with coc coating. But it has been explicitly said multiple times that AdCoA can do that

But that is not necessary every time. There cases of adcoc with touching as well. Kaido's first Ragnarok is an example.

No touch with black trails is basically the effect when AdCoA and AdCoC is used together.

Just remember it has never been said anywhere that no-touch happens with coc coating. But it has been explicitly said multiple times that AdCoA can do that
Haki trails are no.1 indicator for adv coc usage before the attack. And the haki trail is drawn in unique way before the attack --

The above for example.

Not touching is second indicator for adv coc and it is present in 70% of adv coc attacks.

Haki trails are no.1 indicator for adv coc usage before the attack. And the haki trail is drawn in unique way before the attack --

The above for example.

Not touching is second indicator for adv coc and it is present in 70% of adv coc attacks.
The fact that as you say 'it is present in 70% of adcoc attacks' and not in 100% of the attacks is clear proof that it is not consistent with AdCoC.

I agree about the black distorted trails.

Which garp lacked against kuzan if you look garp's hand.
You are right on that, which is why this fight has created a confusion on the topic of AdCoC

In the aftermath of that exchange, we see the thick black trails at the point of impact which would depict AdCoC usage the same as with the Galaxy Impact and Blue Hole.

I do believe garp used AdCoC there. Altho i can see the other side of the argument as well because of drawing inconsistencies

In swordtards piece this is COA's, mind you Kuzan's face absorbed most of the impact :steef::

Advise for agenda's purpose : You are better off arguing Garp only used COA on Egghead considering how similar the direct afermath Galaxy Impact's effect looked

No touching argument coming from a swordtard is pretty ironci though, considering this is the argument Rootbeer uses to claim Zoro is not adCOC user:catsure:

Arguments keep switching though, Koby had the no touching when he punched Pizarro but due to short lighthing streaks he isn't considered a COC user, what's up with the flip-flopping?:mihugh:

Also someone should tell the Kaido wanker that there are dozens of cases of Kaido's using advCOC while touching his opponent.

You are right on that, which is why this fight has created a confusion on the topic of AdCoC

In the aftermath of that exchange, we see the thick black trails at the point of impact which would depict AdCoC usage the same as with the Galaxy Impact and Blue Hole.

I do believe garp used AdCoC there. Altho i can see the other side of the argument as well because of drawing inconsistencies
I get where you are comping from but explosion or black lines present or not aren't mentioned to be adv coc. Haki trail is because luffy immediately highlights it after seeing kaido's ragnarok attack.

The primary indicators have always been haki trails and not touching thing.

I get where you are comping from but explosion or black lines present or not aren't mentioned to be adv coc.
Im not counting about the explosion actually.

The black trails after the collision of their attack is extremely similar to Garps galaxy impact for which he used adcoc with the black tendrils from his hands(same as luffy/BM). Now either both attacks are adcoc or both are adcoa.

The community has added way too many conditions on adcoc to justify oda's inconsistencies. Nothing is as clear cut as it seems

The black trails after the collision of their attack is extremely similar to Garps galaxy impact for which he used adcoc with the black tendrils from his hands(same as luffy/BM). Now either both attacks are adcoc or both are adcoa.

The community has added way too many conditions on adcoc to justify oda's inconsistencies. Nothing is as clear cut as it seems
Oda is inconsistent about stuff like no touching, black lightning emitting from the body/weapon but he has been consisting for one thing since advCOC has been properly introduced in chapter 1010 : thick and long black lightning rays.
If you reread Luffy vs Lucci where both use COA, it becomes very obvious and can’t be confused with COC.

At the end every one is free to interpret it how they like. If you think garp used adv coc there its fine. Personally I don't think so.

Garp definitely used acoc there, the effects were too similar to galaxy impact.
They won’t hold back their acoc, you’re using BM as an example - a df-reliant user. Her homies are her primary offensive weapons, she ditched out on Marco so she won’t waste her souls.

To answer the question, I don’t think Oda will conserve their acoc. He already did that against Seraphims/Lucci so Luffy/Zoro can show it out later and highlight it. Kizaru might even praise their haki in his usual sarcastic tone.

Luffy won’t but Zoro might. He was fighting an opponent with King’s gimmick and literally forgot to use the power-up he used to defeat said opponent.