Powers & Abilities Will Luffy or Zoro have their advanced conquerors be inconsistent against Kizaru ?

will oda make zoro or luffy be inconsistent in using acoc ?

• Total voters
In swordtards piece this is COA's, mind you Kuzan's face absorbed most of the impact :steef::

Advise for agenda's purpose : You are better off arguing Garp only used COA on Egghead considering how similar the direct afermath Galaxy Impact's effect looked

No touching argument coming from a swordtard is pretty ironci though, considering this is the argument Rootbeer uses to claim Zoro is not adCOC user:catsure:

Arguments keep switching though, Koby had the no touching when he punched Pizarro but due to short lighthing streaks he isn't considered a COC user, what's up with the flip-flopping?:mihugh:

Also someone should tell the Kaido wanker that there are dozens of cases of Kaido's using advCOC while touching his opponent.
no need to get so triggered lil bro

you’re using BM as an example - a df-reliant user. Her homies are her primary offensive weapons
being df reliant doesnt mean u forget how to use haki
especially in a desperate situation like this where bigmom only focused on punching law

, she ditched out on Marco so she won’t waste her souls.
another moment of PIS , handful of acoc punches would have folded marco
but i didnt include that since its not much of a relevant moment and it focuses on the same character

especially in a desperate situation like this where bigmom only focused on punching law

but i didnt include that since its not much of a relevant moment and it focuses on the same character
BM not punching Law with acoc was PIS, I agree. Other than that though, she prefers using her homies if she has access to it. She relies heavily on it with her offense, she strenghtened all her homies when she also went big. The only time she used acoc was that 1 time against page 1. I think Oda just wanted to show that she can use it too so people wouldn’t keep asking lol.
It makes sense for her not to use acoc, she has a lot of elemental attacks. I don’t think you can infuse that with acoc, Kaido’s blazing bagua didn’t have acoc for example. The only homie she can theoretically use with acoc is Napoleon but maybe she can’t do it when she fuses Napoleon with an elemental homie. For example, she didn’t use acoc even during hakai, there was no visual effects.

Not even Kaido was using ACoC on 100% of his attacks. Neither Luffy. I would say only Zoro after KoH mode. But he won't start fighting like that.

It makes sense for her not to use acoc, she has a lot of elemental attacks.
no ? it doesnt make sense at all
its like the strongest ability she got but she aint using it
u can coat ur df attacks with haki
its been shown multiple times

I don’t think you can infuse that with acoc, Kaido’s blazing bagua didn’t have acoc for example.
he did

she didn’t use acoc even during hakai, there was no visual effects.
hakai wasnt even an elemental attack , it was a shockwave attack consisting of bigmom and kaido's haki
it was there special combo where kaido even asked if bigmom was strong enough to do it

tho this is an entirely separate debate
the main topic was oda nerfing characters by not letting them use acoc

no ? it doesnt make sense at all
its like the strongest ability she got but she aint using it
u can coat ur df attacks with haki
its been shown multiple times

he did

hakai wasnt even an elemental attack , it was a shockwave attack consisting of bigmom and kaido's haki
it was there special combo where kaido even asked if bigmom was strong enough to do it

tho this is an entirely separate debate
the main topic was oda nerfing characters by not letting them use acoc
It said Kaido’s tough hide and haki like an iron wall, it was referring to his high durability because BG knocked him out. We literally see the prep-time of their attacks and how the attacks collided, all the haki was emanating from Luffy’s fist. No haki was emanating from Kaido.

I said she can’t coat it because Napoleon was fused with an element - prometheus. Infusing acoc and armament with your df are different. Acoc is a damage boost, coa is for armor penetration and to touch logias. How does acoc enhance burn damage? Does the temperature increase? Lol

It said Kaido’s tough hide and haki like an iron wall, it was referring to his high durability because BG knocked him out. We literally see the prep-time of their attacks and how the attacks collided, all the haki was emanating from Luffy’s fist. No haki was emanating from Kaido.
it was literally referred to as a haki clash in the manga

u can ez see the lightning coming from kaido's direction as well too

I said she can’t coat it because Napoleon was fused with an element - prometheus. Infusing acoc and armament with your df are different.
i mean napoleon was still solid tho right
and characters can possibly infuse haki with their elements like what we saw with ace in this scenario
which made blackbeard be able to touch fire

How does acoc enhance burn damage? Does the temperature increase? Lol
who knows , kaido's attack went from simple fire to having magma like properties just like king

and king only did that when he coated his sword with armament haki

cause if its just fire then even a scrub like kinemon will be able to cut their strongest attack

it was literally referred to as a haki clash in the manga

u can ez see the lightning coming from kaido's direction as well too

i mean napoleon was still solid tho right
and characters can possibly infuse haki with their elements like what we saw with ace in this scenario
which made blackbeard be able to touch fire

who knows , kaido's attack went from simple fire to having magma like properties just like king

and king only did that when he coated his sword with armament haki

cause if its just fire then even a scrub like kinemon will be able to cut their strongest attack
Those haki trails could still be coming from Luffy, we know that Luffy’s haki trails was bigger than the entirety of Onigashima in this prep time panel.

In the clash itself, the trails have a downward direction which is the direction of Luffy’s attack.

To the Kinemon point, we don’t know for sure if he can or can’t so that doesn’t really matter - he can’t most likely due to armament not acoc. King coated his fire with armament so that acts like a layer of armor, if you can’t bypass King’s armament then you can’t bypass the fire. Acoc works differently, it’s just a damage boost or some kind, Kaido’s fire was already that hot from the beginning. The shading was different from the moment he breathed out the fire:

We didn’t see haki trails emanating rom his body before the clash so there’s no acoc involved. That haki clash comment, I think that’s just an editor‘s comment lol.

Luffy's case is inconsistency

Zoro's case is that he needs to go all out to unleash coc for limited time, so zoro's case is fine, there was no need to go all out against seraphim already.

Just usual Oda messing with visuals.
Nothing new:

u can quite literally see the black lightning

Most characters don’t use every ability all the time. It’s not PIS.

Luffy still has ACoC up his sleeve. Kizaru still has awakening. They’re both holding back.
idk why luffy will hold back when he is getting folded by kizaru and kiz having awakening is not even confirmed

ZORO DOESN'T HAVE ADVANCE CONQUERS. HE NEVER TRAINED HIS CONQUERS HAKI A DAY IN HIS LIFE. HE DOESNT HAVE CONTROL OVER IT. IM LIKE 50% SURE HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE HAS CONQUERS.

ACoC eats stamina, she was just saving it for a scenario where she really needed it.

Against damned punk, if she lost that clash, Kid would have knocked her out of onigashima and she would have lost. The stakes were higher, hence she used it.

Similar to how in WCI, she only used it against the KX launchers, which would have killed her.

Page One is an outlier. She took him way more seriously than she really needed to because he threatened Tama.