Speculations Will Luffy Punch Saturn In The Face? (Charlos-Saobody Paralell)

I am surprised how you people can still be hopeful or can dream knowing oda history of messing things up lol

OT- the balance is tilted in favour of Marines. We might see Saturn pulling something mysterious power to mess Luffy up.

Also, I feel someone will die here or atleast captured in order to help SHs escape
I am tiliting towaeds they will escape .

Stussy is most likely my top choice she will be used to sacrifice or booney she will be captured to make Gorosei younger .

I am surprised how you people can still be hopeful or can dream knowing oda history of messing things up lol

OT- the balance is tilted in favour of Marines. We might see Saturn pulling something mysterious power to mess Luffy up.

Also, I feel someone will die here or atleast captured in order to help SHs escape
Why would they run away again when the whole point is to show how much they grew since pre timeskip shabaody
If the same thing happens just like last time they might as well have another 2 year timeskip on top of that

So basically the same power as Barragan?
Yes, to be more specific, Respira-like barrier.

I don't think this is something we hope for and more like something necessary to the plot considering the good side has too many characters, especially if Elbaf and Crossguild sided with SHs, which is rather obvious.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why would they run away again when the whole point is to show how much they grew since pre timeskip shabaody
If the same thing happens just like last time they might as well have another 2 year timeskip on top of that
That's not the point though

We already seen how much they grew since ts during wano

Kizaru wasn't a problem for shs. I think even oda realised that.

But with gorosei who can have seraphims under control things aren't looking good for SHs

Also, don't think oda will make Gorosei look bad during his intro moments. He is different from our regular CDs
Post automatically merged:

Yes, to be more specific, Respira-like barrier.

I don't think this is something we hope for and more like something necessary to the plot considering the good side has too many characters, especially if Elbaf and Crossguild sided with SHs, which is rather obvious.
We have BB on bad side

He is enough for all these clowns on the good side :myman:

Oda loves to set up parallels between pre time skip arcs and post time skip arcs but with a twist.

Will Luffy punch Saturn in the face as a reference to Saobody?

The twist would either be:
1) it’s a not just a celestial dragon but a freaking gorosei this time
2) Charlos could block and then beat Luffy’s ass
Saturn seems to be a normal-ish old man, unless something egregious happens I dont see how this scenario would happen.

But with gorosei who can have seraphims under control things aren't looking good for SHs

Also, don't think oda will make Gorosei look bad during his intro moments. He is different from our regular CDs

We have BB on bad side

But it is tho
Pre timeskip the strawhats were too weak so they ended up getting stomped and having to run away. A big factor in what made luffy and everyone decide to train for 2 years

Coincidentally just like shabaody we got shutenmaru, kuma, kizaru, and a celestial dragon
Them running away again would just be them going backwards. They didn't run away from kaido and big mom no reason they should run away now.

They're already an emperor level crew this is the next step

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But it is tho
Pre timeskip the strawhats were too weak so they ended up getting stomped and having to run away. A big factor in what made luffy and everyone decide to train for 2 years

Coincidentally just like shabaody we got shutenmaru, kuma, kizaru, and a celestial dragon
Them running away again would just be them going backwards. They didn't run away from kaido and big mom no reason they should run away now.

So zoro vs kizaru then coincidentally cause luffy never even interacted with him on sabaody right ?

We have BB on bad side

Yeah but this is the first arc as a legitimate emperor crew. And above that, it’s clear there are many in the WG who still don’t consider Luffy an emperor (Ryokugyu and Lucci for example).

As such this feels like the right time for them to gain some respect by taking down an admiral and two of these SSG which also replaced a part of the 3 great powers.

It would also boost Luffy zoro and sanjis bounties to set luffy apart from kid and law as well as zoro and sanji apart from normal commanders.

Reborn

But it is tho

Won't deny the similarities between sabody and egghead

But stakes are different now because of Gorosei presence.

If only kizaru then I would have agreed with you but with Saturn there I don't think things will go like you said

Oda won't make Saturn and Gorosei hype of being highest authority go to drain because for a moment of SHs hype when we know WG are future antagonists.

Yeah but this is the first arc as a legitimate emperor crew. And above that, it’s clear there are many in the WG who still don’t consider Luffy an emperor (Ryokugyu and Lucci for example).

As such this feels like the right time for them to gain some respect by taking down an admiral and two of these SSG which also replaced a part of the 3 great powers.

It would also boost Luffy zoro and sanjis bounties to set luffy apart from kid and law as well as zoro and sanji apart from normal commanders.
Doubts shs will get bounty raise after egghead - a mini arc

Also, it's not about Kizaru. It's about Gorosei hype and him being there which changes the spectrum

So zoro vs kizaru then coincidentally cause luffy never even interacted with him on sabaody right ?
Tbh i dont see what that has to do with what I said but if Saturn is the big bad luffy will fight him and if he doesn't fight him hell fight kizaru

Luffy fighting Saturn will leave room for kizaru to fight zoro tho
If zoro does fight kizaru i think it'll be with at least very least sanji in a 2v1. Potentially the other strawhats will fight him too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tbh i dont see what that has to do with what I said but if Saturn is the big bad luffy will fight him and if he doesn't fight him hell fight kizaru

Luffy fighting Saturn will leave room for kizaru to fight zoro tho
If zoro does fight kizaru i think it'll be with at least very least sanji in a 2v1. Potentially the other strawhats will fight him too
You the one talking on sabody parallels not me lmfao

I want you to keep the same energy
Kizaru had 0 interactions in sabaody with sanji or luffy
So why can't you keep the same energy ?

Won't deny the similarities between sabody and egghead

But stakes are different now because of Gorosei presence.

If only kizaru then I would have agreed with you but with Saturn there I don't think things will go like you said

Oda won't make Saturn and Gorosei hype of being highest authority go to drain because for a moment of SHs hype when we know WG are future antagonists.

Doubts shs will get bounty raise after egghead - a mini arc

Also, it's not about Kizaru. It's about Gorosei hype and him being there which changes the spectrum
The stakes are definitely bigger than ever especially in comparison to shabaody but thats only because the strawhats are bigger than ever

The gorosei hype doesn't have to die either
Personally i don't think the gorosei in their current forms are that much of fighters so i dont actually see luffy and Saturn going at it 1v1
If the gorosei do end up being EOS opponents id imagine they'd be much younger than their current selves

You the one talking on sabody parallels not me lmfao

I want you to keep the same energy
Kizaru had 0 interactions in sabaody with sanji or luffy
So why can't you keep the same energy ?
?
My guy all im sayin is they lost back then i dont think theyre gonna lose again

Matchup depend mainly on who's luffy gonna fight

Reborn

The stakes are definitely bigger than ever especially in comparison to shabaody but thats only because the strawhats are bigger than ever

The gorosei hype doesn't have to die either
Personally i don't think the gorosei in their current forms are that much of fighters so i dont actually see luffy and Saturn going at it 1v1
If the gorosei do end up being EOS opponents id imagine they'd be much younger than their current selves

?
My guy all im sayin is they lost back then i dont think theyre gonna lose again

Matchup depend mainly on who's luffy gonna fight
Problem with this "being old so weak" argument is you are gauging Gorosei on the lines of mortals like WB.

There is evidence that Gorosei lived for centuries so normal norm of getting weaker with age shouldn't be applied on them. It's highly likely that they found way to preserve their strength as well or could be in possesion of some ancient tech to use.

Shs doesn't even know there is someone like Gorosei who are even above Admirals.

Nor VPs expect to have Gorosei come in person.

Perfect moment for oda to take SHs by surprise and raise the stakes further because SHs weren't fazed by GB presence in wano so having kizaru there doesn't raise any stakes for SHs...

But having Gorosei there does