Will Marco Fly Zoro to the Roof?

• Yes

Votes: 49 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Because Queen will not just let them fly without interupting them

Because Queen will try again disturbing Chopper

Because Chopper need heat to slow down the ice oni effect... Marco has fire right??? Fire = heat

Because there also King and others flying gifters

Because Sanji and Zoro can not defeated gifters

Because Nico Robin and Brooks still standing there doing commentating jobs
Marco's flames aren't hot.

The best thing oda can do if he makes him switch is when he does a reading on his cards on which side will win or whatever its 50% either side so his cards cannot choose for him. So for once he has to make the decision.
Watch the 1% chance of survival be Kaido lol
Post automatically merged:

Im sorry but how it is unlikely ? In fact Marco vs King currently makes more sense than Zoro vs King..Zoro outright said that he wants to fight Kaido.

He also said that it would be nice if he could fly up there and ofc Marco came right after he said that

I think it's kinda obvious that we will get Marco vs King While Zoro goes to Kaido
A clash works for them, but to be honest, a full blown fight with Marco, a secondary character, taking out King, isn't really that impressive and also just a waste of a matchup for an actual main character. Do I see him holding him off? Sure.

Its like how I even see Zoro helping Luffy fight Kaido first and then being distracted by King or Queen later. Imo, Marco best serves as someone who can help with the Yonko fights, not the commanders.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Watch the 1% chance of survival be Kaido lol
Post automatically merged:

A clash works for them, but to be honest, a full blown fight with Marco, a secondary character, taking out King, isn't really that impressive and also just a waste of a matchup for an actual main character. Do I see him holding him off? Sure.

Its like how I even see Zoro helping Luffy fight Kaido first and then being distracted by King or Queen later. Imo, Marco best serves as someone who can help with the Yonko fights, not the commanders.
Switching because kaido had 1 percent would be shit imo. Id rather hawkins have that character moment of making his own choice.

Switching because kaido had 1 percent would be shit imo. Id rather hawkins have that character moment of making his own choice.
It is how Hawkins rolls though. He bases his decisions on his tarot cards. Its something I wouldn't think Oda would have us know however until the arc is over. But I'm honestly joking, its probably Luffy or Drake or another Supernova