Future Events Will Nami get her potential romantic interest?

For me, if Oda had planned something from the begining, that for sure could be the case. But thg hing is that Oda now decided to change a lot of things...and now it could lead anywhere...I'm not even sure that he didn't change explanation about Raftel...So...
Not sure about pairings and how Oda will handle that but Laugh Tale was most likely always the plan, staff has confirmed the name was in place for a long time and it fits with the main drive of writing a joyful story of pirates and the last line of Bink's sake talks about a ''funny tale/laughing tale''.

Oda also isn't shy about admitting things aren't ALL according to keikaku like the fandom often jokes and earnestly thinks at times like when he revealed the ending of Chopper's arc with the Sakura snow was completely fortuitous and a late addition despite how well it fit.

Not sure about pairings and how Oda will handle that but Laugh Tale was most likely always the plan, staff has confirmed the name was in place for a long time and it fits with the main drive of writing a joyful story of pirates and the last line of Bink's sake talks about a ''funny tale/laughing tale''.

Oda also isn't shy about admitting things aren't ALL according to keikaku like the fandom often jokes and earnestly thinks at times like when he revealed the ending of Chopper's arc with the Sakura snow was completely fortuitous and a late addition despite how well it fit.
Well, talking about Laugh Tale isn't it should have theme related to God Valley?! Like litteraly we got everything connected to the " God" including Marijoa, Noa, Devil Fruit, Adam, Eeve, God Valey and then it's appears that Raft-El,(God's raft) that it should be turned into Laugh Tale. Time will show if I'm right, but there is possibility that "creators" of OP changed even that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is Frobin popular on WG? They are the best. They just work in their odd way.
We have a lot of, how can I put this gently...really fucking stupid people with horrible taste on this forum, so Frobin doesn’t get as much love as they deserve. I carry a torch for them as do several others, but there are some TAC-trocious hellions who think that Robin belongs with Jinbe 🤢