Future Events Will Nami get her potential romantic interest?

https://shipping.fandom.com/wiki/One_Piece

I discovered it today after some google searching thar there is a hole online encyclopedia on shippings. They suggest many possible relationships in One Piece. It seems to be quite important to some people.

Ships

Het
Frobin — the ship between Franky and Nico Robin
LawBin — the ship between Trafalgar D. Water Law and Nico Robin
LuHan — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Boa Hancock
LuNa — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Nami
LuReb — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Rebecca
LuRo — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Nico Robin
LuShi — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Shirahoshi
SanPu — the ship between Vinsmke Sanji and Charlotte Pudding
SaNa — the ship between Vinsmoke Sanji and Nami
SaRo — the ship between Vinsmoke Sanji and Nico Robin
UsiVi — the ship between Usopp and Nefertari Vivi
UsKa — the ship between Usopp and Kaya
UsoNa — the ship between Usopp and Nami
ZoNa — the ship between Zoro and Nami
ZoRo — the ship between Zoro and Nico Robin
ZoRona - the ship between Zoro and Perona
ZoTa — the ship between Zoro and Tashigi
ZoKu — the ship between Zoro and Kuina
Zoyori - the ship between Zoro and Kozuki Hiyori

Slash
AceSabo — the ship between Portgas D. Ace and Sabo
KidLaw — the ship between Eustass Kid and Trafalgar D. Water Law
KidLu — the ship between Eustass Kid and Monkey D. Luffy
LawLu — the ship between Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy
LuKa — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Charlotte Katakuri
Lusopp — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Usopp
MarAce — the ship between Marco and Portgas D. Ace
SanUso — the ship between Vinsmoke Sanji and Usopp
Shanks x Buggy — the ship between Shanks and Buggy
ZoLu — the ship between Zoro and Monkey D. Luffy
ZoSan — the ship between Zoro and Vinsmoke Sanji

Femslash
Hanvida — the ship between Alvida and Boa Hancock
Nameiju — the ship between Nami and Vinsmoke Reiju
NamiTash — the ship between Nami and Tashigi
NamiVivi — the ship between Nami and Nefertari Vivi
NaRobin — the ship between Nami and Nico Robin
Peiju — the ship between Perona and Vinsmoke Reiju

Poly
LuAceSab — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace and Sabo
Luffy Harem — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy, Nami, Nico Robin, Boa Hancock, Nefertari Vivi, Marguerite, Rebecca, Shirahoshi, Alvida, Carrot and Vinsmoke Reiju

Cargo
LuMeat — the ship between Monkey D. Luffy and Meat/Food

Personally LuMeat is the best

Does that look like putting him in his place for you :milaugh:

Lmao you had to crop out Brook and Chopper from the first image, and have to deny that the second image is to highlight Pudding’s reaction (and also, shame on Nami for being relieved that she didn’t bust her ass), all while pretending to know damn well that I’m referring to the scene where she slapped the hell out of Sanji for attacking the most important person to her to even begin to make that argument.
It's ok if u prefer another ship but the Sanji erasure lmao
Can’t erase what doesn’t exist.
And I am not that big of sana shipper but u gotta admit how cute they were
Nah, I don’t have to admit that continued sexual harassment/borderline assault and objectification of Nami and demeaning her value to her body primarily is “cute.”

Lmao you had to crop out Brook and Chopper from the first image, and have to deny that the second image is to highlight Pudding’s reaction (and also, shame on Nami for being relieved that she didn’t bust her ass), all while pretending to know damn well that I’m referring to the scene where she slapped the hell out of Sanji for attacking the most important person to her to even begin to make that argument.

Can’t erase what doesn’t exist.

Nah, I don’t have to admit that continued sexual harassment/borderline assault and objectification of Nami and demeaning her value to her body primarily is “cute.”
Ok whatever you say lUnA shipper :myman:

Oh and reminder that luffy and nami are besties who are too platonic to happen

I'm cool with SanPu but SaNa >>>>>>>>
I agree that SaNa looks nice in manga, but what if it will be SanPu in the end?! Pidding erased memory of Sanji for what reason? Only to let Oda do not him grow as character at this point. To let him use a lot of fanservice, like Nami and Robin bath in Wano. But you know what, in Wano Oda turned SH girls into ptostitutes who goes to public bath where every one looked at them. Which just mean that Oda wouldn't stop in anything to show fanservice. From other hand he keep skipping the fights. So...for me it's obvious that Oda would never let SaNa happen, as well as LuNa. You know that girl that everyone saw is not end prise at all. Maybe FroRobin could still work somehow, but SaNa and LuNa is dead. I would be surprised if they will oficially happen. Luna or SaNa could happened only when Oda cared about Nami as character, and now she is not. Oda just use her as fanservice tool

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I agree that SaNa looks nice in manga, but what if it will be SanPu in the end?! Pidding erased memory of Sanji for what reason? Only to let Oda do not him grow as character at this point. To let him use a lot of fanservice, like Nami and Robin bath in Wano. But you know what, in Wano Oda turned SH girls into ptostitutes who goes to public bath where every one looked at them. Which just mean that Oda wouldn't stop in anything to show fanservice. From other hand he keep skipping the fights. So...for me it's obvious that Oda would never let SaNa happen, as well as LuNa. You know that girl that everyone saw is not end prise at all. Maybe FroRobin could still work somehow, but SaNa and LuNa is dead. I would be surprised if they will oficially happen. Luna or SaNa could happened only when Oda cared about Nami as character, and now she is not. Oda just use her as fanservice tool
I think she only erased the memory of the kiss.