Future Events Will Nami get her potential romantic interest?

Zoro gets hiyori, luffy gets hancock, and sanji gets tienshinhan with boobs. Nami is often portrayed as part of SHP trio, along with luffy and zoro. Do you think she will also get something like that too?
This thread is hilarious, but I'll try to give a serious answer.

In all honesty, I don't get why Luffy & Nami don't get together. Both know each other well enough to make the relationship work, after all, on top of having won each other's trust and respect.

No offense to Hancock fans, but she forms the Monster Trio of Simps alongside Coby and Barto. I just cannot see her as a serious love interest for Luffy at all. I mean, Luffy and Nami have done plenty for each other, so a romance between the two is believable. While covering her sisters' mark is essential, Hancock's lovesickness is more comic than dramatic, surely. Besides, Luffy himself has said no to Hancock's advances, so why would he backtrack exactly?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda already has gay people, drag queens, trannies, and they're all respectful. If you don't think he would idk
drag queens and trannies who were never shown in any kind of romance
Post automatically merged:

Nami wearing a crown because her future wife is a Princess. Goda
Wow people really misunderstood that ''lady sailor'' line

Zoro gets hiyori, luffy gets hancock, and sanji gets tienshinhan with boobs. Nami is often portrayed as part of SHP trio, along with luffy and zoro. Do you think she will also get something like that too?
Probably only time I’ll ever ship OP characters

Luffy gets Hancock
Zoro gets Tashigi/Hiyori or both
Nami gets Vivi
Usopp gets Kaya
Sanji gets Queen Ivankov or Elizabeth/Tibany
Chopper N/A
Robin gets Franky or Jinbei and she has an ability to do both
Brook gets Namis Panties

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Probably only time I’ll ever ship OP characters

Luffy gets Hancock
Zoro gets Tashigi/Hiyori or both
Nami gets Vivi
Usopp gets Kaya
Sanji gets Queen Ivankov or Elizabeth/Tibany
Chopper N/A
Robin gets Franky or Jinbei and she has an ability to do both
Brook gets Namis Panties
chopper will get the reindeer mink girl whose name i forgot

Sanji and Caroline.
Zoro x Hiyori,Nami, Robin, Tashigi,Reiju,and Sanji's mom.
Well well...
I dont like to side in the eternal Sanji-Zoro fight,but since you challenged me....challenge accepted!
Sanji has a CANONICAL kiss with Pudding in the series. Even if he forgot it,it happened.
What does Zoro have?
Blushing in front of Kuina talking about her boobs?
Lmao
#VirginZoro #ChadSanji
:gokulaugh:

Well well...
I dont like to side in the eternal Sanji-Zoro fight,but since you challenged me....challenge accepted!
Sanji has a CANONICAL kiss with Pudding in the series. Even if he forgot it,it happened.
What does Zoro have?
Lmao
#VirginZoro #ChadSanji
You missed the part when he slept with Oden's daughter

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well well...
What does Zoro have?
Lmao
#VirginZoro #ChadSanji
yes sanji has tienshinhan but zoro will get all the bitches even in the zoro novel he is described as an ikemen:goyea:

This thread is hilarious, but I'll try to give a serious answer.

In all honesty, I don't get why Luffy & Nami don't get together. Both know each other well enough to make the relationship work, after all, on top of having won each other's trust and respect.

No offense to Hancock fans, but she forms the Monster Trio of Simps alongside Coby and Barto. I just cannot see her as a serious love interest for Luffy at all. I mean, Luffy and Nami have done plenty for each other, so a romance between the two is believable. While covering her sisters' mark is essential, Hancock's lovesickness is more comic than dramatic, surely. Besides, Luffy himself has said no to Hancock's advances, so why would he backtrack exactly?
yea, and don't forget this.

Luffy specifically offered to nami his one "meat".

She already has one, it’s Luffy. The only person that makes sense for either one of them is each other. Luffy “having” Hancock makes no sense when he’s told her to her face he has no interest in her.

She already has one, it’s Luffy. The only person that makes sense for either one of them is each other. Luffy “having” Hancock makes no sense when he’s told her to her face he has no interest in her.
luffy and nami makes even less sense because he's equally not interested in her (unless usopp is with him getting him to look at boobs) and nami is gay

Well well...
What does Zoro have?
Lmao
#VirginZoro #ChadSanji
Sanji kissed a 16 year old, that's a big L:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Unless Luffy becomes rich af it aint happening buddy, and they are crew menbers above all no romance between crew members.