Speculations Will Neko be the one to beat Perospero?

Obviously, Sulong Neko is much stronger than Perospero, but I don’t think he will be the one to finish off Perospero. If any Mink is gonna beat Perospero, it should be Carrot. She has been the one who was talked the most about avenging Pedro, and she was the one who literally saw Pedro blow up right in front of her. Carrot wasn’t accomplished anything yet, so it would be very odd if she didn’t get to be the one to finish off Perospero. Not to mention that I think that Sulong Neko vs Perospero is TOO easy. It would be odd to give us a matchup with an outcome so painstakingly obvious and not try to throw a wrench in there somewhere to spice things up. It would be kinda boring to see Sulong Neko just smacking Pero around until he passes out. Pero probably wouldn’t even have an opportunity to launch a single attack in a straight up 1v1. I think that Oda will make Perospero pull some cheap tricks to win. I could see Perospero doing something like creamy a candy dome around himself and Neko so that Neko wouldn’t be able to see the moon and would be forced to revert back to base, draining his stamina enough for Perospero to beat him. Seeing Neko being defeated right in front of her would add on more emotional weight to Carrot finishing off Perospero. Maybe even some of the BMPs could show up to help out Perospero against Neko

Yes effortlessly. There is no need and no time to stretch such unimportant fight any longer, we get real things going on right now
Fans: “Oda never gives the SHs any fights!”
Also fans: “Oda better rush through these SH fights so that we can see Luffy and Zoro’s fights sooner!”

Ofc an actual SH isn’t fighting in this scenario, just important allies, but people were saying this about the Tobi Roppo fights

I hope not, I think Chopper should get that privilege. Pero knows the weakness of Sulong form so maybe he is smart enough to create a candy creation to block the moonlight

I personally don't think the fights against Peros and Jack are going to be that easy, but I could be totally wrong.

Not sure if Oda is setting up a plot twist, such as Jack having Awakening or Peros somehow unleashing the Big Mom Pirates in that moment (with whatever one of his siblings powers). Just a bunch of unknowns atm