General & Others Will Queen be defeated in the next 5 minutes (King too)? another stupid poll

Will Queen and King be defeated in the next 5 minutes?

• Yes

• Nononono

• I don't care about them, I wanna see my Raizo vs Fukurokuju ninja match!

Results are only viewable after voting.
They better not. I don't wanna put Kata above em
But you will!
:cheers:

So, considering Tobi Roppo's fights, Jack's defeat and all of this, will they be defeated in the next 5 minutes :suresure:?
Probably! Oda doesn't have much time for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, the overwhelming amount of chapters in Wano will focus on Luffy vs Kaido cuz that fight is "extremely important" not just for the MC, but also for the overall "plot of the Wano arc." Oda would have been able to give us a good extreme diff fight against Kaido's commanders if the fights between Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King started from the beginning of the Onigashima section, but Oda sacrificed it for the useless rooftop section which didn't accomplish anything, it was purely a fanservice for the 50% of the one piece fans who identify themselves as the Zorostans. Now, there's simply not enough time for Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, Oda needs to finish them as fast as possible in order to move to the "key" plot points and the final fight which is "Luffy vs Kaido."
Post automatically merged:

This is from another thread, but I think it's appropriate to repost it here as well.
That's because Oda sacrificed a lot, and I mean a lot, just to put Zoro on that Rooftop fight. Just for sake of giving Zoro fans their so much desired Zoro vs Kaido moments, Oda had to:

1. Bring Marco to Wano so that he could stall King and Queen until Zoro comes down from the Rooftop fight.

2. Subsequently making King and Queen look like useless idiots because Marco managed to fight against both of them for quite some time.

3. King doing nothing for some time because Zoro wasn't there to fight him, which once again made king very incompetent compared to other YC.

4. Asspulling the Zou "all curing" juice so that Zoro could be at 100% of his health.

5. Making Marco a mere "stalling tool."

6. Putting useless Killer on the Rooftop fight so that Zoro wouldn't be the only "none captain" on that fight.

7. Rubbing Kid from his feats against Kaido and giving it to Zoro, and subsequently throwing off Kid's long running plot line "of taking revenge against Kaido."

8. Creating a magical sword "Enma" so that Zoro could fight against Kaido.

9. Make King vs Zoro a fast fight because the overwhelming amount of chapters have been spent on the useless characters running around and the rooftop fight.

After all of these sacrifices Zoro fans should suck Oda's b*lls for gratitude.

We're already 3 Chapters into this Volume
One Chapter for each Fight wouldn't make sense & Three is too much

So imo, we will be getting 2 more Chapters for Queen's Defeat & 2 others for King's Defeat
Leaving Three Chapters for rest of Events & End of Volume Scenario

So yeah, King & Queen are gonna be defeated in Next 5 Minutes

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Sanji needs to empower his AP first. I doubt Queen will commit another silliness like that. Probably gonna take more than one chapter.

The thing is: Sanji just received a power up. If the fight last after that, the power up will lose his impact.

To be truly impactful the first time it appears, a power-up need to be the game changer. That why G2 was so impactful against Blueno, DJ against Jabra or Asura against Kaku.
This is also why when Luffy acquiered it was FS was so impactful in the Katakuri’s fight.

If the exqueleton is not a game changer (i.e does not allow Sanji to end the fight quickly) it will lose his impact, imo.

Now Oda as shown with G4 and Adv CoA that he has no problem to degrade a power up just after he got introduced but I hope that he will not do the same for Sanji’s.

For Zoro Oda pulled out of his ass an ability for Enma since the other sword does not have any ability at all.
But Oda made sure Zoro’s best attack on Kaido, was with ALL of Zoro’s swords and was utilizing CoC… Not even Ryou… Remember Enma forces out Armament haki, yet Zoro’s best attack on Kaido was through Conqueror’s haki

So, again, Unless you believe there is something different between Oden using Enma and Zoro using it, this entire thing of Enma forcing out Zoro’s haki is NOT how Enma is supposed to be used…

We can all agree Oden was a better master of Enma than Zoro was before right? So by that logic, isn’t the eventual outcome supposed to be that Zoro starts using Enma the same way Oden did, since Oden was the master

But Oda made sure Zoro’s best attack on Kaido, was with ALL of Zoro’s swords and was utilizing CoC… Not even Ryou… Remember Enma forces out Armament haki, yet Zoro’s best attack on Kaido was through Conqueror’s haki

So, again, Unless you believe there is something different between Oden using Enma and Zoro using it, this entire thing of Enma forcing out Zoro’s haki is NOT how Enma is supposed to be used…

We can all agree Oden was a better master of Enma than Zoro was before right? So by that logic, isn’t the eventual outcome supposed to be that Zoro starts using Enma the same way Oden did, since Oden was the master
Zoro's best attack on Kaido had Enma's drawn different like I posted while the other swords don't have that aura/flame/Haki whatever it is, reread.
You can combine Armament with Conqueror, I don't see the problem.

Yes there is a difference, a quite clear one, Oden's attack wasn't drawn like Zoro's. Enma there does not have any special characteristic. So Oda made up an ability in Enma for Zoro only. Because the other Oden' sword does not have that ability for what we know and both swords made the exact amount of damage on Kaido's body.

No, because Momonosuke is going to hold up Onigashima for 1 hour, mimicking Oden holding up the Scabbards for 1 hour. If relatively fresh Queen and King get taken out in less than 5 minutes, that would be beyond garbage.
1 hour sounds much more reasonable. I hope so xd.

The thing is: Sanji just received a power up. If the fight last after that, the power up will lose his impact.

To be truly impactful the first time it appears, a power-up need to be the game changer. That why G2 was so impactful against Blueno, DJ against Jabra or Asura against Kaku.
This is also why when Luffy acquiered it was FS was so impactful in the Katakuri’s fight.

If the exqueleton is not a game changer (i.e does not allow Sanji to end the fight quickly) it will lose his impact, imo.

Now Oda as shown with G4 and Adv CoA that he has no problem to degrade a power up just after he got introduced but I hope that he will not do the same for Sanji’s.
Still Luffy's powerups, or new forms, didnt allow him to win quickly at all.
Though it depends on what is your definition of "quickly" in this case.

Sanji in this case was already in the same tier as Queen, so we won't have a Luffy's case with Adv CoA here (though that should have worked much better for sure).

Probably! Oda doesn't have much time for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King, the overwhelming amount of chapters in Wano will focus on Luffy vs Kaido cuz that fight is "extremely important" not just for the MC, but also for the overall "plot of the Wano arc." Oda would have been able to give us a good extreme diff fight against Kaido's commanders if the fights between Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King started from the beginning of the Onigashima section, but Oda sacrificed it for the useless rooftop section which didn't accomplish anything, it was purely a fanservice for the 50% of the one piece fans who identify themselves as the Zorostans. Now, there's simply not enough time for Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, Oda needs to finish them as fast as possible in order to move to the "key" plot points and the final fight which is "Luffy vs Kaido."

This is from another thread, but I think it's appropriate to repost it here as well.
Yes, totally agree. That's why I'm fearing the most.
And then taking into account how this chapter was done, it gave me the vibes from the Jinbei and Robin's fight.

About Kid, he could, for example, have stalled him with Apoo with whom he had beef as well (but then he forgave him or something xd) until BM appeared at the scene.
But ofc the 5 vs 2 was needed for the sales and for his Zori xDD.

Last edited:
Yes there is a difference, a quite clear one, Oden's attack wasn't drawn like Zoro's. Enma there does not have any special characteristic. So Oda made up an ability in Enma for Zoro only. Because the other Oden' sword does not have that ability for what we know and both swords made the exact amount of damage on Kaido's body.
Wait, you do realize Enma was introduced BEFORE the Oden flashback right?

Oda showed us this whole thing of Enma draining Zoro and sucking out his armament haki to make huge slashes BEFORE the Oden flashback started

What do you think exactly happened here? Oda created this Enma sucking out haki thing, then he started the Oden flashback and ignores it and then when the Oden flashback ends he reintroduces

You don’t maybe perchance think Oden having been using Enma for over 10 years by the time the Oden flashback started may have influenced why Enma doesn’t suck out Oden’s haki? You are saying this is a plot hole and in reality Zoro will have his haki drained from now until the end of the series forever.

Just because a fight ends faster doesn't mean the defeated one is weaker than the one who took 30 chapters to defeat. Luffy is the main protagonist, thats why his fights last longer than those of secondary characters. Its pretty safe that Queen and King are both much stronger than Kata.
Queen is not stronger than Kata. :kata:

Wait, you do realize Enma was introduced BEFORE the Oden flashback right?

Oda showed us this whole thing of Enma draining Zoro and sucking out his armament haki to make huge slashes BEFORE the Oden flashback started

What do you think exactly happened here? Oda created this Enma sucking out haki thing, then he started the Oden flashback and ignores it and then when the Oden flashback ends he reintroduces

You don’t maybe perchance think Oden having been using Enma for over 10 years by the time the Oden flashback started may have influenced why Enma doesn’t suck out Oden’s haki? You are saying this is a plot hole and in reality Zoro will have his haki drained from now until the end of the series forever.
Yes, that is what exactly happened, which is why this was terrible writing.

Why are you saying the draining stuff like some bad thing for Zoro? The point of Enma is that can increase the amount of Haki thrown at once than the user can do it by himself alone. Now Zoro has a tool which will increase his power by the rest of the series and he will be able to control it and throw much more amount of power at once. This is not a drawback but an advantage since only Luffy wastes Haki a lot because his G4 forms are all made of Haki, so for any other character this is a good tool since they don't spend Haki that much and all chars at these lvls can fight for hours/days.
Now all that amount of stamina/Haki used in many hours/days will be used in less time with Enma but Zoro will finish his opponents more faster as well.

Momonosuke will hold up the island. So no I don’t think the fights will end in 5 minutes besides the raizo killer and drake fight
Raizo's fight is not as significant as Duke/Jack/Peros' fight and is still on going so that argument is not really convincing at all xd, and Drake vs Apoo fight... well, no comment xd.

Last edited:
What does Momo holding up the island have to do with anything? These guys have to be defeated before then, not at the end. Kaido/BM are the headline events.

Given the Tobi Roppo went down and Jack as well, it's only a matter of time.

We're already 3 Chapters into this Volume
One Chapter for each Fight wouldn't make sense & Three is too much

So imo, we will be getting 2 more Chapters for Queen's Defeat & 2 others for King's Defeat
Leaving Three Chapters for rest of Events & End of Volume Scenario

So yeah, King & Queen are gonna be defeated in Next 5 Minutes
Read what Oda said. He said no more than 1 chapter dedicated to fights (at least continuous).

Yes, that is what exactly happened, which is why this was terrible writing.

Why are you saying the draining stuff like some bad thing for Zoro?
Because Oden still fucked Kaido without it… Oden can fuck Kaido up without this weird Enma draining thing so why are you saying it’s necessary for Zoro?

I mean if your argument was “Zoro can do even more damage than Oden because of this”… Then you could maybe say this is an advantage of some sort… But that’s not true… Oden even has A BIGGER SCAR than Zoro does on Kaido so clearly, whatever Oden was doing with Enma is vastly superior to the this notion that Zoro needs all his haki drained

See this is a problem, you are saying their is a plot hole here based purely on your own headcanon… Oden had Enma for over 10 years… But according to you, even if Zoro had Enma for over 10 years as well he still would get drained by it so Oden not getting drained is a plot hole but it has no bearing in the story so far

As of now, Oden uses Enma differently from Zoro and Oden is still implied to be a better user of Enma than Zoro is… So by Occam’s
Razor, Zoro must not be using Enma properly… If the better user of Enma is doing something different from the other person, doesn’t it simply mean the other person is using it wrong?

And the reason Enma draining Zoro is a bad thing in the very face of it, without even talking about Oden is that, THATS NOT HOW SWORDSMANSHIP WORKS… Remember Cutting only what you want to cut… That thing from Alabasta with Zoro making his sword fail to cut a leaf yet it can cut a rock… Enma forcing out Haki from Zoro is against that… Zoro wanted to cut a Tree, and then he ended up cutting a Coast line… That’s not good swordsmanship

Zoro’s power output shouldn’t be determined by a sword’s will over him… He should on his own decide how much power he wants to use with ANY SWORD he wants to use it with… Kind of like how Oden could cut Kaido with both Enma and his other sword with the same amount of force and fuck him up just as well

FYI. My own headcanon is that Zoro has actually done this already… he has fully mastered Enma now on Oden’s level and we will never see that weird aura thing around Enma again… At best it will be on all of Zoro’s swords since Zoro is the one who decides what amount of power he is using, not his swords.