General & Others Will Queen be defeated in the next 5 minutes (King too)? another stupid poll

Will Queen and King be defeated in the next 5 minutes?

• Yes

• Nononono

• I don't care about them, I wanna see my Raizo vs Fukurokuju ninja match!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Momo will have his hour of legends so I doubt King and Queen will fall in 5 minutes

We're still yet to see King and Queen go all out. So far King isn't using his flames against Zoro and Queen isn't using his plagues against sanji. We also have the possibility of zoan awakening which we still haven't seen.

Before King and Queen fall, I still think we're going to see:
  • Raizo vs Fukurukujo
  • Apoo vs Drake
  • Killer vs Hawkins
Next chapter Oda will probably show the calamities using awakening before wrapping up the other fights. I think Raizo vs Fukurukujo and Apoo vs Drake can both fall in the same chapter, as I don't think either fight is too relevant. But I think Killer vs Hawkins will get 2 chapters as it ties into Kid and Law vs Big Mom, and also because of Hawkins's statement about the 1% man

Because Oden still fucked Kaido without it… Oden can fuck Kaido up without this weird Enma draining thing so why are you saying it’s necessary for Zoro?

I mean if your argument was “Zoro can do even more damage than Oden because of this”… Then you could maybe say this is an advantage of some sort… But that’s not true… Oden even has A BIGGER SCAR than Zoro does on Kaido so clearly, whatever Oden was doing with Enma is vastly superior to the this notion that Zoro needs all his haki drained

See this is a problem, you are saying their is a plot hole here based purely on your own headcanon… Oden had Enma for over 10 years… But according to you, even if Zoro had Enma for over 10 years as well he still would get drained by it so Oden not getting drained is a plot hole but it has no bearing in the story so far

As of now, Oden uses Enma differently from Zoro and Oden is still implied to be a better user of Enma than Zoro is… So by Occam’s
Razor, Zoro must not be using Enma properly… If the better user of Enma is doing something different from the other person, doesn’t it simply mean the other person is using it wrong?

And the reason Enma draining Zoro is a bad thing in the very face of it, without even talking about Oden is that, THATS NOT HOW SWORDSMANSHIP WORKS… Remember Cutting only what you want to cut… That thing from Alabasta with Zoro making his sword fail to cut a leaf yet it can cut a rock… Enma forcing out Haki from Zoro is against that… Zoro wanted to cut a Tree, and then he ended up cutting a Coast line… That’s not good swordsmanship

Zoro’s power output shouldn’t be determined by a sword’s will over him… He should on his own decide how much power he wants to use with ANY SWORD he wants to use it with… Kind of like how Oden could cut Kaido with both Enma and his other sword with the same amount of force and fuck him up just as well

FYI. My own headcanon is that Zoro has actually done this already… he has fully mastered Enma now on Oden’s level and we will never see that weird aura thing around Enma again… At best it will be on all of Zoro’s swords since Zoro is the one who decides what amount of power he is using, not his swords.
It's necessary because Zoro is one of the main characters and this is something unique. Oden is a secondary character and we barely saw in depth him fightning, some clashes and some slashes. No more. Ppl won't care about him anymore. Same with Roger for example. Or Rayleigh. Etc. So Oda doesn't need to bother to make some fancy stuff for them.

You didnt get it. Zoro won't be drained by Enma anymore because he is already be able to control and use Enma's ability at this point.

Ofc it might happen what you said in that last paragraph as well :kayneshrug:
But what can I say, for now it doesnt seem like that at all. King was barely hurt with an attack with CoA while with the weird aura he cut through Kaido' scales.

It's necessary because Zoro is one of the main characters and this is something unique. Oden is a secondary character and we barely saw in depth him fightning, some clashes and some slashes. No more. Ppl won't care about him anymore. Same with Roger for example. Or Rayleigh. Etc. So Oda doesn't need to bother to make some fancy stuff for them.

You didnt get it. Zoro won't be drained by Enma anymore because he is already be able to control and use Enma's ability at this point.

Ofc it might happen what you said in that last paragraph as well :kayneshrug:
But what can I say, for now it doesnt seem like that at all. King was barely hurt with an attack with CoA while with the weird aura he cut through Kaido' scales.
Don't worry the Grandmaster shall profusely damage King once his compelling named attacks are unleashed.

Momo will have his hour of legends so I doubt King and Queen will fall in 5 minutes

We're still yet to see King and Queen go all out. So far King isn't using his flames against Zoro and Queen isn't using his plagues against sanji. We also have the possibility of zoan awakening which we still haven't seen.

Before King and Queen fall, I still think we're going to see:
  • Raizo vs Fukurukujo
  • Apoo vs Drake
  • Killer vs Hawkins
Next chapter Oda will probably show the calamities using awakening before wrapping up the other fights. I think Raizo vs Fukurukujo and Apoo vs Drake can both fall in the same chapter, as I don't think either fight is too relevant. But I think Killer vs Hawkins will get 2 chapters as it ties into Kid and Law vs Big Mom, and also because of Hawkins's statement about the 1% man
I think last chapter was Queen going all out. Oda literally named the chapter after the move.

He probably has striking move he might use at the end, but that was probably his equivalent of Parasite or something.