Speculations Will the BBP kill Vander Decken and give his fruit to Van Augur?

To you but to me Vander Decken is such a creepy, annoying, smug and disgusting villain and I have a special contempt and hatred for pedophiles.
But that's part of the complexity of him as a villain

Big Mom fails to be a good villain in any sort... the only thing she's good at is being cringe... now if Oda's method of making me hate her as a villain is through cringe, then I guess he succeeded and she's good villain
But I doubt that's what he's goibg for...

Unlike Vander Decken, where everything you stated about him is part of Oda's way to make you hate him, thus being a pedo as an example to make you hate him is making him a successful villain, especially when Oda emphasizes the pedophilia with him through King Neptune who stated "she's only 6 or 8"
I don't recall...

Good idea, but how convenient is it for them to find an underwater fishman who isn’t known enough for BBP to go after? And I would assume Van has some pride in his sniping ability to get a cheat DF not to mention he has to touch his opponent!

so I would hope for his DF to be something that can enhance his AP plus other things rather than the accuracy of hitting the target something like Byrnndi world DF (from 3D2Y filler)

And I would assume Van has some pride in his sniping ability to get a cheat DF not to mention he has to touch his opponent!
Undermining Augurs expertise as a sniper is the only reason I’d say he won’t get the fruit. I think the touching would be okay because he’s still a good enough sniper he wouldn’t always need the fruit.

I love the idea of cheat DFs for the BB Pirates though. Invisibility, Shapeshifting, etc would be fun. Basically the SHs as the true best in their fields and the BB Pirates as the bastardized cheating versions of themselves. It would mimic BB’s sleazy way of going about becoming the Pirate King in contrast to Luffy’s way.