Speculations Will the bounties of the Straw Hats increase after Egghead?

As of Chapter 1113, with the exception of Zoro and Jinbe, the rest of the crew already clashed/tried to damage one of the Gorosei... As we know, standing in a way of a Celestial Dragon is a grave sin... In a few chapters Zoro and Jinbe will likely attack one of the Gorosei as well...

So given that, and Luffy fighting Kizaru, Zoro fighting Lucci, kidnapping of Vegapunk, Bonney and Kuma, will the crew's bounties increase?

As of Chapter 1113, with the exception of Zoro and Jinbe, the rest of the crew already clashed/tried to damage one of the Gorosei... As we know, standing in a way of a Celestial Dragon is a grave sin... In a few chapters Zoro and Jinbe will likely attack one of the Gorosei as well...

So given that, and Luffy fighting Kizaru, Zoro fighting Lucci, kidnapping of Vegapunk, Bonney and Kuma, will the crew's bounties increase?
They rightfully should. The whole arc has been crazy in that sense.

They might not be the only ones getting a rise.

They rightfully should. The whole arc has been crazy in that sense.

They might not be the only ones getting a rise.
I'm actually thinking, their bounties may increase significantly... Reason why Oda injured Robin so that her bounty won't reach billions and that the rest of the crew closes to her bounty...

Let me guess, Bonney, Kuma, Dorry and Brogy will have their bounties increase significantly as well... Especially the last 2 names...

Luffy will be blamed for the death of Vegapunk and likely Kizaru giving him a 4 Billion Berry Bounty
That would also be possible... Hmm, you think the Gorosei will kill Kizaru?

I'm actually thinking, their bounties may increase significantly... Reason why Oda injured Robin so that her bounty won't reach billions and that the rest of the crew closes to her bounty...

Let me guess, Bonney, Kuma, Dorry and Brogy will have their bounties increase significantly as well... Especially the last 2 names...

That would also be possible... Hmm, you think the Gorosei will kill Kizaru?
Yeah. Kizaru feels like he’s going to betray the WG at the end here.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
They assaulted celestial dragons
Took down an admiral
May get blamed for killing VP
Bonney now has control over the pacifista a lot of fire power and she might join has an apprentice
Took down Lucci

They should all get at least a 50m increase

Just assaulting a Celestial Dragon is apparently not enough since Luffy didn’t get an increase after punching Charloss, or Usopp either.
One of the reasons why Luffy's bounty became 400M after the Paramount War is because of him punching Charloss... Usopp's case, you have a good point though...

Although this time, it's a more special case... Goroseis are no ordinary CDs... Also, the crew are siding with the "sinful" people that needs to be erased...

I may be wrong though...

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
No. There’s been no conclusion to any fights and they are just running.

Just assaulting a Celestial Dragon is apparently not enough since Luffy didn’t get an increase after punching Charloss, or Usopp either.

Oda will likely want to keep them underdogs, and even though Egghead has been longer than expected they only just got an increase in the previous arc.
He got a bounty for punching charlos, breaking in and out of impel down and participating in marineford