Current Events Will Vegapunk be called out for his amorality?

So, the Seraphim are basically children soldiers with no will of their own and are basically born to be killing machines. And this chapter, Nami reaffirmed her hatred for Caesar, because he did the giant experimentation with those kids, and Sanji has the trauma of his father using his children as lab rats. I also can't imagine Jinbei will be too happy to see S-Shark, either. Even Franky was worried about Senior Pink being extracted for his DNA.

So, will Vegapunk'a casual amorality in making these monsters in the name of science drive a wedge between his would-be rescuers?

I mean, have you seen the type of people The Strawhats hang out with?

And the Seraphim and The Giant Kids were completely different scenarios, Vegapunk is technically their "dad", and we don't know how much free will or "soul" they have.

Remember that even the Pacifista were technically living beings and yet nobody said anything about killing them

Apollo

The Sol King
Eustass Kid was stated to have a high bounty because he killed civilians, yet Luffy has no problem associating with him during Wano.

Don't overthink it, if its Luffy's ally then he MUST be good.

So, the Seraphim are basically children soldiers with no will of their own and are basically born to be killing machines. And this chapter, Nami reaffirmed her hatred for Caesar, because he did the giant experimentation with those kids, and Sanji has the trauma of his father using his children as lab rats. I also can't imagine Jinbei will be too happy to see S-Shark, either. Even Franky was worried about Senior Pink being extracted for his DNA.

So, will Vegapunk'a casual amorality in making these monsters in the name of science drive a wedge between his would-be rescuers?
I mean it seems like the thing with Kuma is getting addressed with Bonney and all that

I think we might get a callback to the speech that Tom have to Franky where Punk says he wishes he never made the Seraphim, and Franky calls him out on that.

I just had this theory. What if Vegapunk made the Pacifistas and Seraphims to protect Bonney?

VP created the Pacifistas Pre-TS and was probably recently invented and coincidentally Bonney was a NEW Gen pirate. So what if Vegapunk made a deal with WG to be able protect Bonney.

It is also weird that right after WG plans to kill VP is the same time CP0 said they are allowed to kill Bonney and have no use of her.

What if Kuma made VP promise to protect Bonney?

Literally every SH has a personal reason in their backstory to call VP out. All of them have plenty of reasons to relate to the Seraphim and give the side-eye to VP.

But it's only been an arc since Oda shoved Oden in our faces and insisted he was a GREAT PERSON AND A REALLY GOOD GUY~!~! while never giving us a reason to like him. I don't have much hope for VP to have an ethics redemption.

How can he say this quote (whether you believe it's referring to Bonney or to Stussy), and still treat the Seraphims like objects?

It only makes me think he's selfish and not fit to be in charge of an ant farm, much less a child-robot breeding operation.