Powers & Abilities Will we ever see a villain get a haki bloom?

Law didn’t get one after fighting Doflamingo
So how did he became strong enough to fight Kaido and tank thunder bagua?

Kidd had been battling in New World gaining scars for 2 years and no haki bloom.
So how did he even have haki then ? he didn't even get trained like Luffy/Zoro by haki masters.....how can he use CoC then? ....he shouldn't even have haki or know how to control since they didn't even train....

It’s only for Luffy to get as it’s just a bs explanation as to why he can beat guys he has no business beating lol. “How did Luffy get so strong that he can split the skies with Kaido when he was one shot by him a few days ago?” “Haki Bloom“. “How did he beat Katakuri when he was so outclassed?” “Haki Bloom”
Then Kidd or no other SN has no business in getting haki as they were not even trained but somehow they can use haki......

Funny thing with the concept of the "haki bloom", ever since its introduction, it has only served to give the protagonist(and his allies) a power up. Did Oden's haki bloom against kaido? Nope. Did Doffy's haki bloom when he was getting his ass kicked? Nope. The only people who have ever gotten haki blooms are 1) Luffy and 2) people allied with Luffy.

Personally, I feel like if this doesn't change, it would just be shitty writing. Because then the haki bloom exists solely as a deus ex machina. I think at least once in the series, Oda will give a villain a haki bloom. As for whom it would be? I'm willing to bet it would be blackbeard. Blackbeard is the only villain who's grown alongside Luffy. He started out as a no name on whitebeard's crew, became a shichibukai, and then killed whitebeard and took his seat as emperor.

But as of now, he only has a 2.2 billion berry bounty, which isn't much given that Luffy is already at 1.5 and we know that will skyrocket once he beats kaido. Furthermore, with 3 types of advanced haki, I can't help but doubt the threat of blackbeard. With ACoC+ACoA, Luffy can create haki barriers that allow him to fight without making contact. This basically negates the most powerful ability of the yami yami no mi and would easily allow him to defend against the gura gura no mi as well(something the admirals were doing without ACoC).

Blackbeard needs a power up to make himself a threat again and some form of a haki bloom might just be the thing that does it. We know that Teach has a unique body that allows him to have insane stamina, eat multiple devil fruits, and not sleep. Could this unique body perhaps give Teach access to unique haki abilities? I think this is a very real possibility.
Funny thing is people assume Luffy can do this or that with whatever haki Luffy but we know that is not how haki works. People tend to over exaggerate whatever Luffy gets as if it is some kind of out of the world power up. People predicted how Luffy can do this and that with his old powerup FS, but now where is it? Did it put Luffy in separate pedestal? No.

Coming to haki blooms, villains or atleast Kaidou reached his peak and so is Oden. That is why there is no haki bloom. Doflamingo may have when we see him next time. Lucci became even more stronger, so does Crocodile. Who knows Katakuri may have grown further. Luffy didn't reach his peak and that is why his improvement is rapid. It is so simple formula Oda follows but grown ass adults having a hard time understanding this simple manga. Or maybe some kind of hidden agenda.

We're talking about growing your fighting skills through training and battles, but if you are a 50 years old man you have already had countless fights more than a pirate like Luffy.

So, I expect some Haki blooming for all the new generation, be it a pirate, a revolutionary or a pirate (namely, Coby and Hermeppo).

Good tread, it made me think that I need to see the "worst generation" marines, maybe lead by Coby himself. We need duels!

There are more.....like Zoro unlocking CoC against Kaido.....Coby unlocking in marineford.....Crocodile becoming stronger.....so does Lucci, so does Smoker, so does Tashigi, so does Law.....even scabbards.....maybe next time we will see doflamingo or katakuri, they look even stronger.....
About Zoro imo that is not unlocking it, Zoro used the same version of Ashura he used pre time skip it was just that this time there was a witness (Kaido) who knew it was coc so we as readers get the info too. Coby could work, I agree. Croco was retconed to be relevant (he jumped from Alabasta Luffy lvl to one of the top dogs in Marineford while being chained in prison, that power up made no sense at all)(anyway he should have had haki from befofe if he confronted WB). The others could have get some boost after their fight but the big jump was in the 2y time skip. And anyway nobody cones even remotely close to Luffy learning FS midfight, adv coa in a week more or less and adv coc again midfight.

Funny thing with the concept of the "haki bloom", ever since its introduction, it has only served to give the protagonist(and his allies) a power up. Did Oden's haki bloom against kaido? Nope. Did Doffy's haki bloom when he was getting his ass kicked? Nope. The only people who have ever gotten haki blooms are 1) Luffy and 2) people allied with Luffy.

Personally, I feel like if this doesn't change, it would just be shitty writing. Because then the haki bloom exists solely as a deus ex machina. I think at least once in the series, Oda will give a villain a haki bloom. As for whom it would be? I'm willing to bet it would be blackbeard. Blackbeard is the only villain who's grown alongside Luffy. He started out as a no name on whitebeard's crew, became a shichibukai, and then killed whitebeard and took his seat as emperor.

But as of now, he only has a 2.2 billion berry bounty, which isn't much given that Luffy is already at 1.5 and we know that will skyrocket once he beats kaido. Furthermore, with 3 types of advanced haki, I can't help but doubt the threat of blackbeard. With ACoC+ACoA, Luffy can create haki barriers that allow him to fight without making contact. This basically negates the most powerful ability of the yami yami no mi and would easily allow him to defend against the gura gura no mi as well(something the admirals were doing without ACoC).

Blackbeard needs a power up to make himself a threat again and some form of a haki bloom might just be the thing that does it. We know that Teach has a unique body that allows him to have insane stamina, eat multiple devil fruits, and not sleep. Could this unique body perhaps give Teach access to unique haki abilities? I think this is a very real possibility.
who knows probably luffy is already in another level when it comes to haki.

There are more.....like Zoro unlocking CoC against Kaido.....Coby unlocking in marineford.....Crocodile becoming stronger.....so does Lucci, so does Smoker, so does Tashigi, so does Law.....even scabbards.....maybe next time we will see doflamingo or katakuri, they look even stronger.....
Coby should indeed unlock CoC lol. I would be disappointed if the future leader of the Marines did not possess it. The question would be when and I think the Final War makes sense.

We're talking about growing your fighting skills through training and battles, but if you are a 50 years old man you have already had countless fights more than a pirate like Luffy.

So, I expect some Haki blooming for all the new generation, be it a pirate, a revolutionary or a pirate (namely, Coby and Hermeppo).

Good tread, it made me think that I need to see the "worst generation" marines, maybe lead by Coby himself. We need duels!
People miss that the entire point is going against the establishment. Guys who have been in position for years or have been planning the next step for years. Why would they have the same development as Luffy or Zoro?

Doflamingo made the speech about not getting by on guts. He wouldn't even challenge Kaido because it wasn't time. Blackbeard spent decades as a nobody. The most we've even seen from him in Haki is just giving Luffy a nod on his, lol. And these guys are still both younger than prime Roger.

Oden? Why tf would he have needed a Haki increase against a guy he already had beat lol.

About Zoro imo that is not unlocking it, Zoro used the same version of Ashura he used pre time skip it was just that this time there was a witness (Kaido) who knew it was coc so we as readers get the info too. Coby could work, I agree. Croco was retconed to be relevant (he jumped from Alabasta Luffy lvl to one of the top dogs in Marineford while being chained in prison, that power up made no sense at all)(anyway he should have had haki from befofe if he confronted WB). The others could have get some boost after their fight but the big jump was in the 2y time skip. And anyway nobody cones even remotely close to Luffy learning FS midfight, adv coa in a week more or less and adv coc again midfight.
Ashura is not CoC....Zoro used Ashura with CoC....Luffy learning FS mid fight is same as Zoro learning BOAT....it is nothing new in one piece....and ad CoC is just an application....like I said...it is just an extension of flowing haki....instead of coating with CoA he started coating with CoC.....