Will you take the vaccine for covid?

B

Ballel

I was waiting until now to have more knowledge on the vaccine, but since i travel a lot,
Can I ask you , how does that work with travelling and the Pandemic?
You probably travel bc of work I assume?
How is it with the quarantine, testing etc? Is that really tiring or is it manageable?

Bogard

You can't win
Can I ask you , how does that work with travelling and the Pandemic?
You probably travel bc of work I assume?
How is it with the quarantine, testing etc? Is that really tiring or is it manageable?
I have to do covid test everytime i travel(less than 72h before is the rule and depending on where you go, you can even be tested again upon arrival). With time, you grow accustomed to it, but in the long run it's painful as hell to have to do it every time :kriwhat:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I have to do covid test everytime i travel(less than 72h before is the rule and depending on where you go, you can even be tested again upon arrival). With time, you grow accustomed to it, but in the long run it's painful as hell to have to do it every time :kriwhat:
I know that feel. So annoying.

Glad to see how many are taking extra precautions with the vaccine. My second is scheduled for fall.

No. Don't see any reason why i should take it.
I might already had covid, but didn't even noticed it - who knows. Normally the ones who have health problems struggle with it, the healthy ones are rarely having problems with covid.

Anyway my thoughts, it should be mandatory because if said person have the disease and refuse to take the shot. That person is a liability and a threat to people lives by hosting a deadly weapon aka their breath.

That why it important to mask up and do anything possible to get rid of this disease at all cost because there is another disease on it way and it more fatal than covid-19. It's Disease X..