Will you take the vaccine for covid?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If you want to protect yourself and take some chemical with unknown factors - take it. It's every ones free will.
Me taking the vaccine doesn't protect you from me lol. It only protects me. Despite me taking the vaccine, i can stil have the virus in me and so you can stil get it from me.
Why am I not surprised that a Sanji fan has a stupid, socially irresponsible worldview?? :sanjimeh:

People who input their own medical and scientific knowledge on here and insert their reason why to not take a covid vaccine shot are a bunch of idiots
Post automatically merged:

No. Don't see any reason why i should take it.
I might already had covid, but didn't even noticed it - who knows. Normally the ones who have health problems struggle with it, the healthy ones are rarely having problems with covid.
Thank god no one is listening to your medical advice

If you take the shots, it protects you, but it doesn't protect others. Even if you took the shots, you can stil carry the covid virus in you and spread it further.
That's why if someone dies and they refused to take the vaccine all I can say is oh well. I find it funny that people are more afraid of the vaccine that the full blown virus itself.

People who input their own medical and scientific knowledge on here and insert their reason why to not take a covid vaccine shot are a bunch of idiots

Thank god no one is listening to your medical advice
Oh so i guess it's not true, that Old people who have a weaker health immune system and the ones who already have health issues are the ones who struggle with Covid the most or even die from it? It's not my opinion it's a fact.
But i guess the people who do the research on the virus are also idiots. Good to have you here and share your wisdom with us Professor @bennbeckman !!

That's why if someone dies and they refused to take the vaccine all I can say is oh well. I find it funny that people are more afraid of the vaccine that the full blown virus itself.
I am not afraid of the virus nor the vaccine. If you are afraid of Covid then take the vaccine. Why do you guys force it on people who don't wanna take it? It's their own choice.

Your body can create his own natural antibodies. Natural > Chemical.

Last edited:
Oh so i guess it's not true, that Old people who have a weaker health immune system and the ones who already have health issues are the ones who struggle with Covid the most or even die from it? It's not my opinion it's a fact.
But i guess the people who do the research on the virus are also idiots. Good to have you here and share your wisdom with us Professor @bennbeckman !!

I am not afraid of the virus nor the vaccine. If you are afraid of Covid then take the vaccine. Why do you guys force it on people who don't wanna take it? It's their own choice.

The people need to know how big of an idiot you are. The ignorance in this statement is somethin else too LOL

No. Don't see any reason why i should take it.
I might already had covid, but didn't even noticed it - who knows. Normally the ones who have health problems struggle with it, the healthy ones are rarely having problems with covid.
This clearly paints a different picture than what you currently just said.... oh the ignorance

Nothing in my statement indicated people should be forced to get anything. Where did that statement even come from?? If people die or lose loved ones then that's on them and you the person. People always blaming the government for everything. Fools do not accept responsibility.

Pretty sure no one close to you have died from covid. Keep following the protocols. :cheers:

As for the bold part that's mostly ignorance on your part. I guess the millions who died didn't have antibodies. I took immunology in college and I'm a biology minor so I am positive you have absolutely no idea about the complexity of the immune system and the fact that a strong virus can overrun it (otherwise you wouldn't say this nonsense). I have seen people who talk like you get the virus and then change their tone.

No I won’t take it, I don’t think it’s necessary

If you stay away from people, wore a mask all the time
Never touch your face before you clean your hands with anti bacteria or germs
Etc....

then you should be fine
Me and my whole family (97 members) never had covid because we follow the “rules”

Y'all gotta be dumb to believe that there is no harm in taking the vaccine. Wtf.

People taking vaccines and medicines for every shit instead of trusting their own body and fate, and then they wonder and complain why their immune system is weak and they get heavy health problems in short and long term.

Why am I not surprised that a Sanji fan has a stupid, socially irresponsible worldview?? :sanjimeh:
Well, he's clearly right lmao. Vaccine does protect yourself (not even close 100% tho), but you can still have covid inside you and spread it.

And no, I dont care about people wanting to party like pigs - has nothing to do with beeing socially irresponsible lmao.

I've already taken both shots with minimal side effects. It was no big deal. I'd rather not kill off anyone with stupidity and selfishness.
You dont see the side effects, but they are there. If you get health problems in the future, I doubt you will think its cause of the vaccine, cause people are ignorant af. Sheep mentality.

No I won’t take it, I don’t think it’s necessary

If you stay away from people, wore a mask all the time
Never touch your face before you clean your hands with anti bacteria or germs
Etc....

then you should be fine
Me and my whole family (97 members) never had covid because we follow the “rules”
This is the correct way to do it. Also if you wanna hang out with friends or do sport you can easily just all test yourself and then all good.

Last edited:
Nothing in my statement indicated people should be forced to get anything. Where did that statement even come from?? If people die or lose loved ones then that's on them and you the person. People always blaming the government for everything. Fools do not accept responsibility.

Pretty sure no one close to you have died from covid. Keep following the protocols. :cheers:
Being able to read is an advantage - i said ''you guys''...

Like i said already 20 times, but for some reason it gets ignored here. Even if you took the shot, you can stil get corona and spread the virus. Just because i took the vaccine, doesn't mean everybody around me is safe and can't get it from me. Do you guys understand this or not?
The people who took the shot stil have to wear masks. Try to guess why...

As for the bold part that's mostly ignorance on your part. I guess the millions who died didn't have antibodies. I took immunology in college and I'm a biology minor so I am positive you have absolutely no idea about the complexity of the immune system and the fact that a strong virus can overrun it (otherwise you wouldn't say this nonsense). I have seen people who talk like you get the virus and then change their tone.
Most of the people who died were elderly people, that have a weaker immune system or people that already had other diseases. Most of the healthy younger people (not old) don't have any problem with covid or had only minimum symptoms, because they have a better immune system. Shocking right?

The people who already had covid created antibodies - it was proofed in different studies. How many antibodies the body creates depends on the person.

And i have seen people who had it and stil didn't change their tone.

Most of the people who died were elderly people, that have a weaker immune system or people that already had other diseases. Most of the healthy younger people (not old) don't have any problem with covid or had only minimum symptoms, because they have a better immune system. Shocking right?

The people who already had covid created antibodies - it was proofed in different studies. How many antibodies the body creates depends on the person.

And i have seen people who had it and stil didn't change their tone.
Oh plenty of middle age people and children have died. That also includes young adults like myself. Basically elderly don't matter and neither do children.

Karma tends to hit selfish people the hardest. Your general tone implies you don't really care about anyone else besides yourself. This whole covid situation revealed many true colors tbh. Anyway a pleasant day to you sir.

Every study is showing the net positive impact of covid vaccines, but we have a few genius here who think they know more than all the scientists, virologists, doctors around the globe.

Probably a comedian (John Oliver) speak the same language of these clowns and make them realize what they should do =>

Oh plenty of middle age people and children have died. That also includes young adults like myself. Basically elderly don't matter and neither do children.
Like i said most of them had other health issues. There are tons of statistics out there. There are risk groups that have a much higher risk of having to fight with the virus or even die from it. Which are usually older people and people who already have health issues.

Karma tends to hit selfish people the hardest. Your general tone implies you don't really care about anyone else besides yourself. This whole covid situation revealed many true colors tbh. Anyway a pleasant day to you sir.
Sorry, but are you too stupid to read or something? YOU AGAIN IGNORED EVERYTHING I SAID AND JUST CALL ME SELFISH AND WHAT NOT!
You litereally ignored this whole part of my comment AGAIN...
Being able to read is an advantage - i said ''you guys''...

Like i said already 20 times, but for some reason it gets ignored here. Even if you took the shot, you can stil get corona and spread the virus. Just because i took the vaccine, doesn't mean everybody around me is safe and can't get it from me. Do you guys understand this or not?
The people who took the shot stil have to wear masks. Try to guess why...