Will you take the vaccine for covid?

Every study is showing the net positive impact of covid vaccines, but we have a few genius here who think they know more than all the scientists, virologists, doctors around the globe.

Probably a comedian (John Oliver) speak the same language of these clowns and make them realize what they should do =>

Back in African slavery days, science unanimously agreed that black people weren't human, studies are also too often funded by groups with a vested interest such as coca cola funding the american heart association.

From this and many other examples throughout history and past few decades, we can draw a very important conclusion, that science often simply follows the political and social climate of the time and isn't synonymous with truth.

Also the scientists, doctors and virologists you spoke of care more about keeping their jobs than trying to be a hero by going against the grain which is completely understandable.

Institutions don't have the same power over your average joes so they're the only ones who can freely speak against it.

Last edited:
Back in African slavery days, science unanimously agreed that black people weren't human, studies are also too often funded by groups with a vested interest such as coca cola funding the american heart association.

From this and many other examples throughout history and past few decades, we can draw a very important conclusion, that science often simply follows the political and social climate of the time and isn't synonymous with truth.

Also the scientists, doctors and virologists you spoke of care more about keeping their jobs than trying to be a hero by going against the grain which is completely understandable.

Institutions don't have the same power over your average joes so they're the only ones who can freely speak against it.
Based

How many did take the last vaccine shot? I will in a few weeks.
Ive taken none,
The "vaccine" is not FDA approved and this type of it has never been used on people.
We are not sure what could happen one year or two years down the line.
The scientists say its safe but at the CDC only about 50% of the people there are vaccinated.
The companies that developed this make you sign a waiver / liability form for taking their drug.
If they cant stand behind it I dont see why I should take it.
If they explicitly say they are not viable to whatever happens in the future then why should I trust it?

My vaccine is being healthy and my fitness.
I think I might have already gotten sick by now.

Wth are you talking about? There have been dumbass leaders like Trump and Bolsenaro who spoke repeatedly against vaccination. Trump made fun of people wearing masks, Bolsenaro called it only a "little flu". Those guys are leaders of the institutions you are talking about. Look at all the the deaths US and Brazil suffered because of their policies. Biden's immediate focus was on vaccination and US got the results quickly. The death rate among seniors were down by 80% in his first 100 days.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/o...200-million-shots-vaccines-column/7341331002/

Don't rely on scientists or doctors in the future if you have so much doubt on them.

From this and many other examples throughout history and past few decades, we can draw a very important conclusion, that science often simply follows the political and social climate of the time and isn't synonymous with truth
Out of billions and trillions positive impacts of science, you are highlighting a few times when some scientists went wrong. Again who disproved those wrong theories? Must be other scientists. Thanks to them, we have defense against polio, tetanus, hepatitis a b and other infectious diseases.

People were afraid when electricity was first introduced. In the beginning, people were running like mad away from cars, but were not afraid of an older transport technology (horses). There have been many other examples when people were afraid of a new invention, so I am not surprised at all these baseless arguments against covid vaccine.

Last edited:

Comparing vaccine to slavery yikes

Every study is showing the net positive impact of covid vaccines, but we have a few genius here who think they know more than all the scientists, virologists, doctors around the globe.

Probably a comedian (John Oliver) speak the same language of these clowns and make them realize what they should do =>

It's still astounding the amount of people that dont believe in getting vaccinated and actually do not follow the science

It's still astounding the amount of people that dont believe in getting vaccinated and actually do not follow the science
Lol "follow the science"

I expect many more "investigations" to happen.

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...nvestigating-heart-inflammation-following?amp

Literally a clinical trial is occurring atm.
I dont wish to be a lab rat.
Post automatically merged:

Dont quote me with dumb arguments.
Look it up,
You are posting from a position of ignorance.
Look at who was the person responsible for operarion warp speed.
Spoiler - Not your boy dementia Joe

He did no such thing.
Reading comprehension fail.
He said the science is just following the government or "the times".

Lol "follow the science"

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...nvestigating-heart-inflammation-following?amp

I DoNT WiSh To Be A LaB RaT LOL

I get it you're one of those guys that goes, there's a minor issue with the vaccine, in which there have a been a couple instances of this that have literally affect 10s of people and you... Newton like intellect go, Im not taking the vaccine.

Do you also believe Earth is flat?

Ignorance is bliss

I'm not surprised at all by which users are against the vaccine

Yes, believe that you're the special one that's immune to covid.
Also keep believing that you will be the special one that will get vaccine complications.

All I can say is you're special for sure
Well said

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm not surprised at all by which users are against the vaccine

Yes, believe that you're the special one that's immune to covid.
Also keep believing that you will be the special one that will get vaccine complications.

All I can say is you're special for sure
Well i am literally immune to it:goatasure:

Lol "follow the science"

Look it up,

He did no such thing.
Reading comprehension fail.
He said the science is just following the government or "the times".
And he brought up salary out of everything else he could of chosen to do so, the comparison is being made

Look it up,
Everyone knows what Trump did, you cant change history with this bs of operation warp speed.

This idiot initially thought the virus will just go away =>
- “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
- “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.
- “This was unexpected...And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

He repeatedly spoken against masks =>
- “With the masks, it’s going to be really a voluntary thing. You can do it, you don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it and that’s OK...As I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens...I don’t see it for myself, I just don’t.”
- "I don't wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from it, and he shows up with the biggest mask I've seen,"

Even when 200,000 people died in US, this is what he said =>
“It affects virtually nobody. It’s an amazing thing. It affects...elderly people with heart problems and other problems - if they have other problems that’s what it really affects, that’s it.” "

Even last September, he said in a rally =>
"Well, so far we have had no problem whatsoever. It’s outside - that’s a big difference according to the experts. And we do them outside, we have tremendous crowds, as you see...We had no negative, no negative effect. We’ve had no negative effect, and we’ve had, 35 40,000, people at some of these rallies.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...words-trump-and-the-coronavirus-idUKKBN26N0VF

He only took it seriously when things got out of control for him. If Trump hadnt downplayed the impact of the virus from the beginning and was quicker with the vaccine rollout, he could save thousands of life. This is the main reason why he lost the election. I hate many leftist policies of Biden, but you have to give credit where its due. Biden's response to covid was excellent.

Last edited: