Will you take the vaccine for covid?

I DoNT WiSh To Be A LaB RaT LOL

I get it you're one of those guys that goes, there's a minor issue with the vaccine, in which there have a been a couple instances of this that have literally affect 10s of people and you... Newton like intellect go, Im not taking the vaccine.

Do you also believe Earth is flat?
Remember when "da science" said corona wasnt transmisible?
Remember when the science said masks dont work?
Remember when the science said the virus was not leaked from a lab?

:laughmoji:

Kek

Post automatically merged:

Well i am literally immune to it:goatasure:
Same lol,
Actually more immune than the people that got the so called "vaccine".
Got a slight headache and sore muscles.
2 days later I was back to normal.

Everyone knows what Trump did, you cant change history with this bs of operation warp speed. This idiot initially thought the virus will just go away.
- “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
- “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
- “This was unexpected...And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

He repeatedly talked against masks.
- “With the masks, it’s going to be really a voluntary thing. You can do it, you don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it and that’s OK...As I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens...I don’t see it for myself, I just don’t.”
- "I don't wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from it, and he shows up with the biggest mask I've seen,"

Even when 200,000 people died in US, this is what he said, “It affects virtually nobody. It’s an amazing thing. It affects...elderly people with heart problems and other problems - if they have other problems that’s what it really affects, that’s it.” "

Even last September, he said this in a rally, "Well, so far we have had no problem whatsoever. It’s outside - that’s a big difference according to the experts. And we do them outside, we have tremendous crowds, as you see...We had no negative, no negative effect. We’ve had no negative effect, and we’ve had, 35 40,000, people at some of these rallies.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...words-trump-and-the-coronavirus-idUKKBN26N0VF

He only took it seriously when things got out of control for him. If Trump hadnt downplayed the impact of the virus from the beginning and was quicker with the vaccine rollout, he could save thousands of life. This is the main reason why he lost the election. I hate many leftist policies of Biden, but you have to give credit where its due. Biden's response to covid was excellent.
Fake news.
He is the one that pushed for the vaccines.
This is a fact.

Remember when "da science" said corona wasnt transmisible?
Remember when the science said masks dont work?
Remember when the science said the virus was not leaked from a lab?

Kek

Same lol,
Actually more immune than the people that got the so called "vaccine".
Got a slight headache and sore muscles.
2 days later I was back to normal.

Fake news.
This is a fact.
By Which Authorities?

Again, masks are not 100% they just lower chances of transmission by 95%

Just to be clear, because initial investigations by "said authorities" we're wrong... current information on Covid and Vaccine are also wrong and that you dont want to be this "Lab Rat"

Great logic. I can also show the insurmountable trove of data that shows effectiveness of masks and vaccinations, but you'll find one of those deep rooted articles that sticks to your stance.

By Which Authorities?

Again, masks are not 100% they just lower chances of transmission by 95%

Just to be clear, because initial investigations by "said authorities" we're wrong... current information on Covid and Vaccine are also wrong and that you dont want to be this "Lab Rat"

Great logic. I can also show the insurmountable trove of data that shows effectiveness of masks and vaccinations, but you'll find one of those deep rooted articles that sticks to your stance.
Point is,
I will probably be saying.
Remember when we said the vaccines worked and are safe?
Or something like that in the future.
Or not.
Well see.
I dont need it and wont be taking it.
Literally a survival rate of 99.9 for people in my age group with my fitness.

Oh and btw.
Go read your boys Faucis leaked emails.
And what he said in private about masks lol

Point is,
Or not.
Well see.

Oh and btw.
You are clearly missing the main point about covid, it's not about our survival rate it's about not spreading the virus to people's who have a lower survival rate.

Who's advice should I be listening to... yours' or Faucis

BTW in beginning stages of Covid prior to actual full on research of it. Fauci was wrong about certain aspects including masks as well. Im still going to be listening to the advice of a Virologist over you.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are clearly missing the main point about covid, it's not about our survival rate it's about not spreading the virus to people's who have a lower survival rate.

Who's advice should I be listening to... yours' or Faucis

BTW in beginning stages of Covid prior to actual full on research of it. Fauci was wrong about certain aspects including masks as well. Im still going to be listening to the advice of a Virologist over you.
You should, take the damn vaccine and ignore the fools. Even i who already had it will be taking it asap.

It's still astounding the amount of people that dont believe in getting vaccinated and actually do not follow the science
This is why there should be an IQ test before letting people on social media and other platforms. An illiterate vocal dumbass can easily spread misinformation in this age of social media which might have dire consequences.

Fake news.
This is a fact.
Whats fake here? lmao, you want me to post videos of his quotes?

Point is,
Or not.
Well see.

Oh and btw.
You have faith in your health, great. You think your age group is safe, very good. Now get the fuck outta this thread and stop discouraging other people from taking the vaccine.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Your body can create his own natural antibodies. Natural > Chemical.
I am sure people in medieval ages with black plague agree with you

I'm not surprised at all by which users are against the vaccine
Worst thing is i've seen these people in arena and now i know who the fuck would claim all those dumb shit

Point is,
Or not.
Well see.

Oh and btw.
It's because of idiots like you downplaying the virus that today we are where we are, very immature behavior

Back in African slavery days, science unanimously agreed that black people weren't human, studies are also too often funded by groups with a vested interest such as coca cola funding the american heart association.

From this and many other examples throughout history and past few decades, we can draw a very important conclusion, that science often simply follows the political and social climate of the time and isn't synonymous with truth.

Also the scientists, doctors and virologists you spoke of care more about keeping their jobs than trying to be a hero by going against the grain which is completely understandable.

Institutions don't have the same power over your average joes so they're the only ones who can freely speak against it.
What the frick is this guy even on about, fuck anti-vaxxers

It's because of idiots like you downplaying the virus that today we are where we are, very immature behavior
I had it,
Tanked it.
Dont need to inject an experimental gene therapy "vaccine" into myself.
I am literally immune to the virus.
Why would I inject experimental stuff into myself that is not even FDA approved?

What the frick is this guy even on about, fuck anti-vaxxers
How do you know he is anti vaxxer btw?
This is literally not a vaccine.
Go research what you are injecting onto yourself.
Its gene therapy

Why are yall so upset?
If the "vaccine" works then you should be safe?
Why worry about what other people do?
Take it if you need it.
Or if you are scared and think you need it.

I wont take it.
Maybe in 2 years after the trials are done.