Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro and Sanji fight vs Kaido?

How much damage will they do?

• high

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • medium

• low

• yes they will fight

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • they will not fight

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
basically the title.

How will Oda handle Kaido being about to start a massacre with the Muguiwara gang, without Luffy defending and his two best men being passed out?

yes, this is marco, jinbe, yamato and franky (I list them, because they are the only ones who could do something significant against kaido in rage mode)

This chopper, whom Zoro treats like a little brother... how will Oda configure Zoro to get up to fight and defend his friends?

Nami is devastated by the news, how will oda configure sanji to wake up (if he isn't already) to defend his friends?

In their current states, both of them could stop kaido? (who is surely very hurt and tired too)

do you think they will fight against kaido?

my thoughts:

I think so, zoro and sanji will get up because they both can feel luffy in a deeper way than law or kidd, they will know that he lost and by pure will, they will get up to fight.

other thoughts:

both will have more ways to increase their levels due to the extreme fight that is coming

basically the title.

How will Oda handle Kaido being about to start a massacre with the Muguiwara gang, without Luffy defending and his two best men being passed out?

yes, this is marco, jinbe, yamato and franky (I list them, because they are the only ones who could do something significant against kaido in rage mode)

This chopper, whom Zoro treats like a little brother... how will Oda configure Zoro to get up to fight and defend his friends?

Nami is devastated by the news, how will oda configure sanji to wake up (if he isn't already) to defend his friends?

In their current states, both of them could stop kaido? (who is surely very hurt and tired too)

do you think they will fight against kaido?

my thoughts:

I think so, zoro and sanji will get up because they both can feel luffy in a deeper way than law or kidd, they will know that he lost and by pure will, they will get up to fight.

other thoughts:

both will have more ways to increase their levels due to the extreme fight that is coming
Zoro already fought Kaido, or did you miss Roof Piece? :seriously:

To answer your question: Lanjino is still fainted. Meanwhile, ZKK is upon us all. :finally:

I mean, if they were going to, I’d imagine Oda would be setting that up instead of Kid and Law doing it.

With Luffy back already it doesn’t seem likely that Kaido’s rampage is going to be a substantial length of time. I think it’s more likely to be like a chapter of him beating up the ones around the live floor- Marco, Kid, Law- before Luffy gets back. No real time to bring either Zoro or Sanji into it.

Both might just be flatout done for the arc. More of a chance of Zoro coming back for one last Ryuma hit, but Sanji, eh. Depends on if Oda wants a Strawhats vs Kaido part before we get to the final Luffy vs Kaido.

I mean, if they were going to, I’d imagine Oda would be setting that up instead of Kid and Law doing it.

With Luffy back already it doesn’t seem likely that Kaido’s rampage is going to be a substantial length of time. I think it’s more likely to be like a chapter of him beating up the ones around the live floor- Marco, Kid, Law- before Luffy gets back. No real time to bring either Zoro or Sanji into it.

Both might just be flatout done for the arc. More of a chance of Zoro coming back for one last Ryuma hit, but Sanji, eh. Depends on if Oda wants a Strawhats vs Kaido part before we get to the final Luffy vs Kaido.
How do you expect a final SH vs Kaido when a simple Boro Breath from the later wipes out almost everyone on the crew?
It's like gathering some ants to fight an elephant

Why would Sanji have anything to do with Kaido rn when he hasn’t acknowledged him in anyway this arc. He’s more likely to wake up and try and find a way to save everyone on Onigashima then fight him dfkm.

LOL theres a huge chance sanji will wake up to help marco along with kid to stall kaido than zoro who was on his death bed,

zoro broke all of his bones fighting kaido and need to mask that temporarily with some drugs, now that that the side effect was killing him making him hallucinate death and shit.

oda needed to make another asspull just to make zoro back in the game, like law secret operation or another sperm mink bullshit.