Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro and Sanji fight vs Kaido?

How much damage will they do?

• high

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • medium

• low

• yes they will fight

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • they will not fight

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Sanji is able to take his punches and Kaido still needs to be held up until Luffy arrives.
No lol, Queen slammed Sanji in a building with a basic ass attack and made him both bleed and scream, one ACoC TB and Sanji is a gonner. Let Sanji win against a YC1 before trying his luck against a Yonko.

I think it's hard for something like this to happen, after all that zoro has been through in this arc, lifting now is proof that he has no limits, nothing that happens to him has weight or consequences.

Sanji can even lift, but no it will be to face kaido, maybe he will do something else or just keep fainting.

How do you expect a final SH vs Kaido when a simple Boro Breath from the later wipes out almost everyone on the crew?
It's like gathering some ants to fight an elephant
Same as the other two crew team fights.

Oars and the Pacifista had the capability to wipe out most of the crew in like one hit- we saw Oars do it twice, I think. If there’s a Boro Breath Zoro can cut it in half. None of the weaker ones would try and face him head on.

I’m not married to the idea but Oda can pull it off if he wants. After all, the Strawhats > the Red Scabbards, and they could fight Kaido for a spell.

Same as the other two crew team fights.

Oars and the Pacifista had the capability to wipe out most of the crew in like one hit- we saw Oars do it twice, I think. If there’s a Boro Breath Zoro can cut it in half. None of the weaker ones would try and face him head on.

I’m not married to the idea but Oda can pull it off if he wants. After all, the Strawhats > the Red Scabbards, and they could fight Kaido for a spell.
Kaido was toying with the Scabbards in Dragon form (his weakest form), and when he got kinda serious he wiped everyone with his wind scythes. What are the Strawhats going to do against something like that? And you can't really compare Oars or a Pacifista with Kaido...

Why would Sanji have anything to do with Kaido rn when he hasn’t acknowledged him in anyway this arc. He’s more likely to wake up and try and find a way to save everyone on Onigashima then fight him dfkm.
Didn't sanji say he wanted to go to the roof and fight kaido? Wouldn't the guy who's entire character arc revolves around feeding the hungry be very angry at the person forcing an entire island to starve?

Idk but it seems like ur reaching hard
Post automatically merged:

gonna tickle kaido
55Ls don't quote me unless you want to be 56 Ls