Character Discussion Will Zoro ever surpass Luffy in anything?

And this isn't headcanon? lol
It was stated where?
Of course this is headcannon but Zoro being WSS EOS isn’t.

So until something in the story can prove he will be WSM I’m sticking with his ceiling being WSS as a cap.

Luffy surpassing shanks isn’t head cannon though. That was stated.

It's clear to me that Luffy = Zoro + Nami + Usopp
Meaning he is Way Greater than them Individually but he is their Equal in their Respective Achievement (Power, Wealth & Fame)
For those who wonder why this sentence doesn't include Sanji and only 3 of the other East Blue Five, that's because Luffy can never cook/stealth/fly/intelligence better than Sanji. Whereas Luffy can have the same Power as Zoro, same Wealth as Nami, or same Fame as Usopp.

For those who wonder why this sentence doesn't include Sanji and only 3 of the other East Blue Five, that's because Luffy can never cook/stealth/fly/intelligence better than Sanji. Whereas Luffy can have the same Power as Zoro, same Wealth as Nami, or same Fame as Usopp.
I mean I'm pretty sure Sanji isn't as smart as Usopp or Nami but aight

There are many Groups

Luffy, Zoro & Nami are Triggers of One Piece
Luffy, Zoro & Sanji are Monster Trio
Zoro, Nami & Usopp represent Power, Wealth, Fame
Zoro & Sanji represent Luffy's Wings
Usopp & Nami, Luffy & Zoro, Luffy & Nami are also Duos to keep an eye on
... etc

Most Zoro Opponents lost to only a Single Attack, that's simply how Swordsmen finish their Fights
Doesn't mean Zoro Neg-Diffed them all, most of them were Mid-Diff, some High-Diff & some even Extreme Diff
Reminder, it's not most of them.
Readers may get the illusion that only Zoro's final attack defeats the opponent (which is drawn in one scene/panel), but in actuality, previous damage Zoro dealt before also contribute to the opponent's defeat.

There are many Groups

... etc
Kinda unrelated but I always thought Chopper and Robin were one of the better duos

There are many Groups

... etc
Zoro, Nami and Ussop have nothing to do with Roger's accomplishments.

How you even tried to make that connection is beyond me. :choppawhat:

Just watch the anime rooftop, faster, stronger, shits on FS with his observation, better armament, blitzed Kaido, you better be comparing base CoA Zoro with Joyboy's haki and his mythical magic fruit. :kobeha:
But kaido fans told me he hasn’t even trying on rooftop battle seriously.
I mean did kaido get his new scar on purpose by zoro ? Yonko evolutionists can’t answer my question.

Zoro, Nami and Ussop have nothing to do with Roger's accomplishments.

How you even tried to make that connection is beyond me. :choppawhat:
Proxy Sanji hate, WorstGen daily ritual.

That's why even if Zoro can constitute Power and Nami Wealth (due to their personalities and dreams), the Fame went to Usopp (which is weird because neither his persona or dreams are Fame related).

Him choosing Usopp over Luffy for Fame (which should be the case because of Pirate King title can only happen via Fame) means he tried to get Luffy get all three.
Thus, we can surmise that he just dislike/purposely exclude Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Below should be Avanced Conqueror Trio Luffy Zoro Yamato, loser Sanji

Why are you so obsessed with kaido that you bring him everywhere lol
Because kaido fans say he hasn’t take seriously on rooftop battle . Which I found stupid but I have question for them. You can say kaido can take seriously but he didn’t use his full weapon/power.

Does kaido meant to scream in pain when 9 samurai sneak attack him ?

Does kaido actually want a new scar from zoro ?

Does kaido want to be hit by zoro when big mom warn him to dodge ?

Does kaido want to scream at law rock attack ?
Or this scene does kaido don’t this razio seriously?