General & Others Will Zoro fight a strong female swordwomen?

I wish the women that was admiral candidate became admiral instead of Fujitora
You're a genius
:endthis:
The other zodiacs are probably the best chance of getting another top tier in general. Them high key being the best opportunity to introduce a top tier female swordwomen

Zoro vs the orange admiral aka kizaru's replacement post egghead aka the zoan admiral aka the strongest female marine aka female swordwomen hype
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

You're a genius
:endthis:
The other zodiacs are probably the best chance of getting another top tier in general. Them high key being the best opportunity to introduce a top tier female swordwomen

Zoro vs the orange admiral aka kizaru's replacement post egghead aka the zoan admiral aka the strongest female marine aka female swordwomen hype
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
i like and dislike this idea lol

i want strong swordswomen but then i dont want kizaru get trashed.

Zoro would fold Tashigi like an omelette no matter how strong she becomes. She won't jump from being low diff material OOT (out of timeskip) to suddenly being able to give current Zoro a proper fight.
OP fans have this funny habit of pretending that certain characters are getting stronger at a faster rate or get bigger jumps in power from a single PU than Luffy and Zoro. Bros get basic haki or a new trick and they're immediately on par with Zoro with top CoA and AdCoC. :kobeha:

D

Deleted member 65730

Zoro is already proving Kuina wrong through the opponents he faces. Kaku is a zoan that is biologically superior to him, so was the fishmen on fishman island and King the Wildfire was even more on the nose about it, even trying to claim biological superiority during their fight.

I also think Oda has a better idea of what to put in his manga than some random people on a western forum do, judging by the fact that he's the most successful mangaka in Japanese history after all. The man knows his target audience.

Koby is labeled as the hero of the Marines. Basically Garp 2.0 while Tahsigi is well... Tashigi. So far less, far less Relevant than Koby and regarding Helmeppo, he is probably getting folded like when they met previously. Either that or Zoro would hold back a lot and even then, Helmeppo was personally trained by Garp himself
Idgaf if helmeppo trained with Jesus Christ, Buddha, Allah, Mirko Crocop, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Michael Myers, whis, and Dale Earnhardt. Brook>>>>>>> helmeppo

C

Cruxroux

Koby is labeled as the hero of the Marines. Basically Garp 2.0 while Tahsigi is well... Tashigi. So far less, far less Relevant than Koby and regarding Helmeppo, he is probably getting folded like when they met previously. Either that or Zoro would hold back a lot and even then, Helmeppo was personally trained by Garp himself
He might become garp 2.0 in One piece Shippuden.

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
The strongest woman in the One piece world right now, is Boa Hancock. Somebody who cannot hang with Admirals/Yonko.

The strongest swordwoman we have seen fight is....Tashigi.
Gion has mostly been a background character who didn't even show up with Kizaru to Egghead. So I don't know when such a fight could even happen.
Smoothie barely exists, and Zoro should have surpassed her so much its not even funny.

Oda could introduce another swordwoman, but that would just delay Zoro's future fights like Shiryu.

Basically, this won't happen.

Never because Oda isn't capable of writing and using a strong swordswoman, or a strong female in general.

The only place where it will happen is in the video games or fanfictions, devoid of Oda's sexism and unique treatment of females.
Retard
Post automatically merged:

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Owl Ki

Judging by how OP she is i wouldn't be surprised if she slays Zoro lmao.
I swear to god this is the ugliest and dumbest manga people post here. Every character looks the same and it's the same dumb Chinese war shit I've seen a billion times.
Post automatically merged:

It's telling that Pirate Warriors 4 did a far better job at exploitating and showing Smoothie's badassery and powers than the manga ever did.
More ppl who bitch about wasting time on side characters and then beg for more wasted time on side characters. Make up your fucking mind

Zoro would fold Tashigi like an omelette no matter how strong she becomes. She won't jump from being low diff material OOT (out of timeskip) to suddenly being able to give current Zoro a proper fight.
99% sure of that. That said, I would love if Garp taught Tashigi some SIGNIFICANT haki upgrades so she can battle/spar to at least make Zoro sweat and have a couple cuts.