Speculations Will Zoro open his left eye at Wano?

Will Zoro Open his Left Eye in Wano Finall?

• Yes.

• No. Kaido is not worthy of zoro's left eye

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is a possibility, but if that was the case it would have been addressed a long time ago.
Doesn't make sense there is no mentioning of it since-TS.
Oda is definitely trying to milk it.
Oda was thinking of another design which had a scar in a different place he simply decided with the current one it doesn’t matter. It’s not a big deal as people make it out to be.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda was thinking of another design which had a scar in a different place he simply decided with the current one it doesn’t matter. It’s not a big deal as people make it out to be.
One of the drafts for pots ts zoro had him wearing an eye patch and oda didnt tell his former sensei why zoro lost an eye when he asked because it would be a spoiler.
Theres definitely something with that eye.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Yes, Zoro will receive a Sharingan.

Luffy = Naruto
Zoro = Sasuke

Seriously, I think it's just design too. Zoro looks more badass with only eye, but he's a fanservice/hype character so Oda can milk that and put an eye similar to Mihawk.

I don't think that's probable but not even close to 0 chances wise judging off the notion that it would be implicated that he was scarred by the Baboons or Mihawk (again) differently. The first would look kinda dumb, the other repetitive. It might be that an hijack is in place, sadly I'm not optimistic on this one.

The scarring mark doesn't promise well but it's not necessarily a permanent one, this is what I suggest.

that would take too longg :noo:
Oda is going to make us wait 20 years to find out what’s up with his eye lol.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro opening his eye before cutting into an invisible Shiryu would be a really cool scenario though. And it may explain why Shiryu got such an unexpected fruit that has to do with sight.