Questions & Mysteries Will Zoro Vs Mihawk Split The Sky?

Split the sky?

• yes

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters
I think it'd be a giant let down if it doesn't happen, and mihawk doesn't have conquerors. If they do would they be at Yonko level?
:mihugh::zorothink:
I'll let in on a little secret, Zoro is one of two most important characters in the manga, Zoro vs Mihawk will be the second to last fight of this manga, have you ever seen a manga's last fight/s not be between the very strongest? Nothing that came before will come close to that fight. :milaugh:

Certainly not if Zoro fights as he is now. But he will probably be strong enough to do that in his last fight of the series.

I don't understand why people see conqueror haki as so relevant. I think it's a lot more cool for Mihawk if he's strong because of other factors, preferably unique to him, other than conqueror haki, which a lot of people already have.

Honestly I don't mind much

Base Luffy did but Base Luffy was not even on the level of Big Mom with due respect for Meme; but it would still feel substantially scenical nonetheless 🧐
Remember when Shanks fans used his sky splitting with Whitebeard to argue they're equal and now we know that's not necessarily the case? They stopped bringing up that feat real quick:yasu:

I think it'd be a giant let down if it doesn't happen, and mihawk doesn't have conquerors. If they do would they be at Yonko level?
:mihugh::zorothink:
Reality itself, even.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they get an actual useful splitting feat instead of empty hype like splitting the sky...
The fabrics of reality themselves will be split. :cheers:

Every fight between Shanks and Mihawk would end up in the newspapers (revealed in One Piece Magazine) and their confrontations were heard throughout the New World by Kenbunshoku users (said by Whitebeard in the manga). If I were forced to bet my money between Mihawk and Zoro's confrontation not only splitting the clouds, but the skies, land and seas generating echoes that reach all the way to hell, I would bet on it.