Powers & Abilities Wings dynamic this arc confirms something about Sanji's power

More fire doesn't mean higher temperature it can either burn through him or it can't.
I know it doesnt, but it would do more damage than just hitting someone in one spot and burning them in that spot and in their interior, the fire would then burn the entire body and also its internals.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know it doesnt, but it would do more damage than just hitting someone in one spot and burning them in that spot and in their interior, the fire would then burn the entire body and also its internals.
But it wouldn't
You just said more fire doesn't make it hotter
Either the fire can burn through queen or it can't it doesn't matter if its one spot or spread out

Wrong, Queen was exhausted from Marco and Chopper and spamming lasers that hit no one.
He was playing with Chopper and Marco only sometimes fought with him, he was mostly keeping the ice oni at bay and fighting King. It is not Queens fault that Sanji was too fast for his lasers to land and he only began to get hits in when his body started to feel strange, not letting him move as quickly as usual.

Yet couldn't burn through queen
go read ginger bread man that's easier for your level of comprehension.
Post automatically merged:

Sanjis explosion when he launched queen was the size of almost half the horn. Go check the blast radius in the panel where queens flying through the air
i'd be surprised if Queen doesn't need ICU after this.
DJ most basic kick started damaging him significantly... i thought the IJ kick combo was enough..

but sanji with Boeouf Burst...
:jay-he:
I'm telling ya it'd be a friggin surprised if Queen doesn't need a ventilator
Post automatically merged:

Wrong, Queen was exhausted from Marco and Chopper and spamming lasers that hit no one.
LOL "exhausted" stop the cap

Last edited:
ther's an insurmountable wall between zoro and sanji, sanji can never fight on zoro's level, oda has seen to that.

-sanji: left brain tower
-zoro: outside right brain tower

zoro and king's power is so great that oda had to literally get them out of onigashima twice, extremely high level battle, not even the live floor could contain it (queen almost became collateral just from king losing his cool for a moment).

zoro and luffy are the only pirates that fought outside of the boundaries of the dome.

a clown like sanji has long been removed from the M3 dynamic.
:suresure: