WITCHRIV

Nice to see little bits of Mira past, and how she is moving on as a person.
This arc is a treat
Yep I really like that too, her development so far is really good.



Thank you! I got distracted by my own writing and missed the chapter 39 πŸ˜…

Mira is SO FREAKING BADASS 😍😍😍
Mira is a really good character :amazing:

I love it how she protects the litte girl
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
β€Ž
Yep I really like that too, her development so far is really good.




Mira is a really good character :amazing:

I love it how she protects the litte girl
I also like it how distinct Nona & Mira personalities are
They are both badass, but they are very distinct characters, not your "stock strong female protagonist".
I love it so much!

I actually used this approach for my novella, where I have 2 characters who are on the surface displaying same traits (being rebellious, intelligent, prepared), but are distinct because their upbringing is different (one is street urchin, the other one comes from privileged background), their fears are different, their attitude to risks are different, so I can explore how they clash.

I'm happy I picked up this manga, it also teaches me a lot!
 
I also like it how distinct Nona & Mira personalities are
They are both badass, but they are very distinct characters, not your "stock strong female protagonist".
I love it so much!
Yeah, same. I hope they will even get more development later.


I actually used this approach for my novella, where I have 2 characters who are on the surface displaying same traits (being rebellious, intelligent, prepared), but are distinct because their upbringing is different (one is street urchin, the other one comes from privileged background), their fears are different, their attitude to risks are different, so I can explore how they clash.

I'm happy I picked up this manga, it also teaches me a lot!
You are writing a novel? Nice, but how comes?
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
β€Ž
Another majestic chapter. I guess now everyone will be against that officer dude. Give Mira a break, you shit!

But seriously, such a great chapter. Nona is wonderful, and I really like their chemistry with Raloud, they're just so natural. I low-key hope Raloud continues the adventure with the girls. They're his cousins! πŸ˜‚

Yeah, same. I hope they will even get more development later.



You are writing a novel? Nice, but how comes?
It's not a novel, it's a novella (it has ~32k words while novel is considered a novel starting from 50k).

It's basically a case of "I'm tired of romantic fantasy cliche stories, let me write my own", lol. I am editing the second part now and am considering where I could publish it so that I get more feedback from the readers.
 
It's not a novel, it's a novella (it has ~32k words while novel is considered a novel starting from 50k).

It's basically a case of "I'm tired of romantic fantasy cliche stories, let me write my own", lol. I am editing the second part now and am considering where I could publish it so that I get more feedback from the readers.
Ah okay, I didn't know that there is a difference, good to know ^^

Nice, no cliches? So no childhood love story? :choppawhat:



https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1030397

New chapter! Mira continues being a badass and I start wondering if it's going to be yuri πŸ˜…

@God_Aizen @RiShin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @The White Crane @Daniel
Thx :)

This was a good chapter and yuri would be interesting tbh.
It's a rare thing in shonens especially between the main characters.



A good strategic magic fight, Mira for the win.
Yes, this battle was really good, I loved it how she used her powers to defeat him.


I am saying this because their previous series' main relationship is controversial and their one-shots' relationships are toxic. :Rofl:
Really? xD
It's my first story from the author so I don't know the others, but toxic :believe::pepestrike:
I don't need that, so maybe I should not read the other stories :Rofl:
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
β€Ž
Ah okay, I didn't know that there is a difference, good to know ^^

Nice, no cliches? So no childhood love story? :choppawhat:
Basically what I am saying that my story is too short for a novel, too long for a story, and apparently there's a word for that - novella!

As for the cliches... No, it doesn't have the childhood story, but it has other tropes. What I was tired of were stories where you have whatever aged protagonists behaving like teenagers who never kissed or held hands and whose reactions are over exaggerated. So my couple MCs are in their mid 20's/early 30's, they kinda have Batman-Catwoman vibe, and while romance does happen, I also have blood magic cultists, saving rebellious children and all that stuff. It reads kind of like D&D fanfic because I didn't spend too much time world building (if anything, I am super happy I finished an OG story that has ~30 chapters, even if short).
I think of publishing it somewhere in the internet, but not sure where. And I still need to proofread all the mistakes 😭

Thx :)

This was a good chapter and yuri would be interesting tbh.
It's a rare thing in shonens especially between the main characters.

Yes, this battle was really good, I loved it how she used her powers to defeat him.
Yes, the chapter was really good! I love how this manga is literally pushing the characters out of their comfort zone and makes them to find new ways of their own magic. Even the first chapter had shown is that comb magic (Nona's mom power) can be super deadly. So there are limits of course, yet once you run your imagination wild, you can get super cool results! Looking forward to this arc conclusion.
Yuri is probably going to be just a bait, but Mira x Nona makes the most sense so far!

Really? xD
It's my first story from the author so I don't know the others, but toxic :believe::pepestrike:
I don't need that, so maybe I should not read the other stories :Rofl:
I was interested in what this author created previously as it is also my first manga by them, but I checked the synopsis for another story they are famous for and booooy it's toxic af. That's why I low key hope for yuri here, unless something changes. Nona and Mira bring the best out of each other and have such a healthy relationship in that fucked up world. I mostly read it as friendship by now, but that last chapter with Nona being Mira's knight in shining armour does have a romantic vibe.
Also, the only prominent male character who is age appropriate for them and is on their side is Raloud and he's like "you're my cousins!". No romantic vibe there. It still can appear later, so can new characters, but for now the most believable love story is for Mira and Nona, if there is going to be any. This manga may also have 0 romance, so I don't expect much, but I can totally see main characters ending up with each other.
 
Ah okay, I didn't know that there is a difference, good to know ^^

Nice, no cliches? So no childhood love story? :choppawhat:




Thx :)

This was a good chapter and yuri would be interesting tbh.
It's a rare thing in shonens especially between the main characters.




Yes, this battle was really good, I loved it how she used her powers to defeat him.



Really? xD
It's my first story from the author so I don't know the others, but toxic :believe::pepestrike:
I don't need that, so maybe I should not read the other stories :Rofl:
I think you should read their previous series' (Natsuiro no One Room, IIRC), but I admit their one-shots are an acquired taste (although their one-shots tend to have nice twist endings).
 
Top