Questions & Mysteries Wordplay 56 (Go mu) and 29

Hello Guys,
I read the theory of Santoryu D Bazooka (Link: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...at-to-the-world-goverment.22675/#post-2536838)

and I‘ve a question. The reason why I open a new thread for this is because I can‘t answer anymore in his topic.

Santoryu D Bazooka said that the Wordplay of 56 - which stands for „Go(5) mu(6)“ in - is 29. Also he said that in japanese the numbers 2 and 9 would stand for Ni Ka or just Nika but if we look to the Japanese number system we can see that 2 and 9 stands for Ni Ku.

Maybe someone of you heared already that the devil fruits of the straw hats contains japanese numbers like 5 and 6 for Go Mu.

There are only two numbers left and they are the 2 and the 9.

My question is now, is Ni Ku identical with Ni Ka?

Hello Guys,
I read the theory of Santoryu D Bazooka (Link: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...at-to-the-world-goverment.22675/#post-2536838)

and I‘ve a question. The reason why I open a new thread for this is because I can‘t answer anymore in his topic.

Santoryu D Bazooka said that the Wordplay of 56 - which stands for „Go(5) mu(6)“ in - is 29. Also he said that in japanese the numbers 2 and 9 would stand for Ni Ka or just Nika but if we look to the Japanese number system we can see that 2 and 9 stands for Ni Ku.

Maybe someone of you heared already that the devil fruits of the straw hats contains japanese numbers like 5 and 6 for Go Mu.

There are only two numbers left and they are the 2 and the 9.

My question is now, is Ni Ku identical with Ni Ka?
Yes it does stand with Ni Ku as in meat but the whole thing with Oda is "puns" it can be said as in Ni Ka too.

@Santoryu D Bazooka why was your original thread locked?
I have no idea lol. I will ask and see why.

I have this in mind too after recent info about gomu gomu isn't the real name. If its true that luffy's fruit real name stands for 29 then there will be a vacant room for 56 which is is interesting. The only fruit users i know that has 56 is Enel (goro) although the possibility of him joining is so unlikely.

I have this in mind too after recent info about gomu gomu isn't the real name. If its true that luffy's fruit real name stands for 29 then there will be a vacant room for 56 which is is interesting. The only fruit users i know that has 56 is Enel (goro) although the possibility of him joining is so unlikely.
But what if Luffy takes both spots? 😅