Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To claim to be first is to claim to be above all else; including the alliance, which you are evidently not. Let us not be restricted by such titles as first or best, and instead merely work together as a team to serve our nations; and alliance's, as best possible. All victory is enabled through the light.
Post automatically merged:

Let the chaos, begin
Let us not play with chaos as the aim in mind; instead, more focused towards the light at the end of the path.

To claim to be first is to claim to be above all else; including the alliance, which you are evidently not. Let us not be restricted by such titles as first or best, and instead merely work together as a team to serve our nations; and alliance's, as best possible. All victory is enabled through the light.
Post automatically merged:

Let us not play with chaos as the aim in mind; instead, more focused towards the light at the end of the path.
If this is a PR, claim pls

From what I can gather

Flower and Grammar are pushing for Ekkos banishment and Michelle is trying to figure out why they are pushing for Ekko and they're perceiving it as Michelle defending Ekko
I know why they are pushing Ekko.
I try to figure why they are pushing me

What has Kekko done to earn your ire this time, Lady Flowa

Well, it truly is a damn if you do, damn if you don't either way.

All you gotta do is believe in yourself.

And if you can't believe in yourself, then believe in the me who believes in you!

This is a good mindset to come in with. In order to vanquish those who aim to destroy, we ourselves must trust in the light to guide us.

Status
Not open for further replies.