Super Role Madness World Of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To claim to be first is to claim to be above all else; including the alliance, which you are evidently not. Let us not be restricted by such titles as first or best, and instead merely work together as a team to serve our nations; and alliance's, as best possible. All victory is enabled through the light.
Post automatically merged:

Let us not play with chaos as the aim in mind; instead, more focused towards the light at the end of the path.
If this is a PR, claim pls
How curious. A vote instantly cast; one without reasoning. Are you aiming for a misdemeanor to happen?
A testament to your skill, one supposes. I trust you to be able to shine and show the same skill throughout this game, as a member of the alliance; of the light.
This is a good mindset to come in with. In order to vanquish those who aim to destroy, we ourselves must trust in the light to guide us.
I would never commit an act of murder this game; we must recognize that the only thing that has lead us this far is peace and unity.

Oh are there post restrictions on some roles?NGL thats not a horrible one at least. Lets hope there aren't abilities like that

I'm going to make real boards starting from this game because I had serious problems to caught up all the content in the previous games I played in
While this may be a town, mayhaps it's a scum trying to make up for a change in playstyle? One would like to consider that possibility. However, for now; we can let it go on and see where this story takes us.
Post automatically merged:

Good player. Hopefully you aren’t mafia.
Hm. Do you have any analysis at this point in time? Contributing to discussion is one way that we, as an alliance can strive forward and put our goals out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.